Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Them sweaty greasy boggers !

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

2/10, like all your posts, OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,017 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Verbal diarrhoea, and about as funny as a dose of actual diarrhoea.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

The OP isn't making sense. Clearly off their face on the heroin they took on the back of the number 39 bus. Ah, Dubliners. Gotta love 'em.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,524 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

A mod should probably close this thread ,save the OP further embarrassment.
    1/10.The 1 is for effort because it's clear it would have been a huge struggle for him to write out those posts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭Corvo

State of you, OP. You've had a 'mare.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

They're more Irish than you crown worshipping Jackeens.

Ah I'm only messing with you Dubs, I like the Queen too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭hytrogen

Jobs OXO wrote:
    Turfin' doesn't put food on any table

No but it goes well with a few surfin' fried in garlic butter on top with mash and a few veggies, not forgetting the redwine jus. rare/mediumrare and ribeye is this gentleman's choice of cuts!

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭hytrogen

somefeen wrote:
    Them dubs dont have time to be typing properly between doses of heroin and dodging the LUAS

Oh look a sheered sheep!
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Jobs OXO wrote: »
    Using tractor grease in their hair, unkempt clothing and straw in their bodies. Uurggh. Would they ever just go back to Nenagh or Mulligat or Andre instead of clogging up BAC ?

Statistically speaking, 'The boggers' are better educated than the Dubs.

Your average bogger is likely to have a degree.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Jobs OXO

The boggers will be defeated

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭relax carry on

By?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Oh go back to sleep and come back when you can make some sense.

Oh go back to sleep and come back when you can make some sense.

Oh yes the righteous anger and anger of war and the like to a lash! Ha ! You and your kind regards your name and your head is the best of you can you do to make it at all. No better either now that we have to work out the next problem. And that was the only reason why I have had to do this

Oh yes the righteous anger and anger of war and the like to a lash! Ha ! You and your kind regards your name and your head is the best of you can you do to make it at all. No better either now that we have to work out the next problem. And that was the only reason why I have had to do this

Not when the why is not how the what is meant to be. My kind has the way to find a kind like yours but with an answer building to your kind when the result is not as you need the why to address.

Not when the why is not how the what is meant to be. My kind has the way to find a kind like yours but with an answer building to your kind when the result is not as you need the why to address.

Then the game was good and it would have to work with a bit of craic. You need a little help for the next season to the game with your family or something. You need a new phone now that you're going on the radio.

Then the game was good and it would have to work with a bit of craic. You need a little help for the next season to the game with your family or something. You need a new phone now that you're going on the radio.

Colourless green ideas sleep furiously.

Colourless green ideas sleep furiously.

You mean their vicious anal gases? Disgusting

You mean their vicious anal gases? Disgusting

No, you misread it. The grand frigates of Liechtenstein have half-eaten telephones in their orchestra.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

No, I've no idea either. I think he tried to score a muck Savage but she rejected him.

Ha ha imagine how low you need to be on the food chain to be rejected by a bogger doll!

OP post a picture of yourself so we can see for ourselves how ugly you have to be to be rejected by a country girl!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Shurrup you. Shouldn't you be taking heroin behind a dumpster or something?

I was. What did I miss?
    (apart from the vein on my mates willy)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭relax carry on

God, this is pure drivel. Boards can be a pile of **** sometimes.

God, this is pure drivel. Boards can be a pile of **** sometimes.

Are you a bigger bigger apologist that the other one? The fact is it just isn't working! You need some time on this time and then the article will not really show any news

Are you a bigger bigger apologist that the other one? The fact is it just isn't working! You need some time on this time and then the article will not really show any news

The blindness of the thorn in your eye denies you the reality that it is very much, despite the spite and spittle fakery and hallucinations, working beyond the greatest depth of your profundity.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,140 ✭✭✭✭Esel

We badly need an "Ignore threads started by" button around these parts.

Not your ornery onager

I saw this documentary recently from a few years ago. It was called Hardly Bucks and it really summed up bogger ways. It's when the bigger escapes his natural environment to move to a city is when the cultures collide.

Resists.... resists..... even 'bigger' invites..... no.... resist...... ignore...... ignore.... drivel.... drivel..... ignore......

Advertisement