Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meetup Poll and signup

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Can you take it down, Pter?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

quickbeam wrote: »
    Can you take it down, Pter?

Whoops sorry!

I mean all the way, please.

**** sorry - forgot it was still there!

Ta. I don't mind it PM'd out if anybody requests it, to among regulars here. Just not keen for just anybody to see it though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

what'd i miss?

Photo of three genius detectives :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

:(

so disappointed I had to pull out, but after an hour of my coughs you'd all have left me in there and gone on for drinks :eek:

Its ok TB; i hate pulling out too, so i know how it feels. :D

*snigger*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Ta. I don't mind it PM'd out if anybody requests it, to among regulars here. Just not keen for just anybody to see it though.

Oooh I would like to see this!

• Advertisement

Oh....no....not you MrsF. :D

Pter wrote: »
    Its ok TB; i hate pulling out too, so i know how it feels. :D

*snigger*

*snort*
    Pter wrote: »
    Oh....no....not you MrsF. :D

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Great night. Lots of fun. Thanks TB for organising the Escape Room, sorry you couldn't make it and hope you're feeling better. Thanks Pter for booking the table in PMacs, by the time we got there it was jammered so we'd have had very little chance of somewhere to congregate if not for that.

I'll second having somewhere quieter next time. Actually they have board-games in PMacs so it might be a good place to meet on a weekend afternoon, rather than a weekend night.

Lovely meeting everybody, some for the first time, some again.

Please don't forget me just because I'm not playing any more. I'd love to come to more Meetups whenever we have them again. Maybe some of our foreign based friends will be home around Christmas-time and we could arrange something for then??

I'm hopeful for being around long enough at xmas for pints. Weekend afternoon or midweek evening would suit better and might even be better as it'd be quieter etc. I shall be planning the old xmas vacay soon enough, I won't be home for xmas (:() but I will be back for the run up to New Years and maybe a day or two on the other side. We own't forget you though, we're all wishing you the best for your studies! ;)
    Oooh I would like to see this!
    +1 to this, I'd like to put some faces to the image I have of the lot of ye as weirdoes!

Also, semi-unrelated, if anyone has played one of Digi's FB games? Do I need to accept a load of random friend requests to play, I would have assumed not? I got a friend request this morning for a name I don't recognise (not that I'd recognise most of your real names), and I'm reluctant to accept coz I'm careful about things like that. It could also be one of ye to be fair, just wanted to check how it worked.

You dont need to be friends with everyone in a group to chat to them, as long as a friend in common initiated the group, i think.....

I'm hopeful for being around long enough at xmas for pints. Weekend afternoon or midweek evening would suit better and might even be better as it'd be quieter etc. I shall be planning the old xmas vacay soon enough, I won't be home for xmas (:() but I will be back for the run

Also, semi-unrelated, if anyone has played one of Digi's FB games? Do I need to accept a load of random friend requests to play, I would have assumed not? I got a friend request this morning for a name I don't recognise (not that I'd recognise most of your real names), and I'm reluctant to accept coz I'm careful about things like that. It could also be one of ye to be fair, just wanted to check how it worked.

That was was me. Nothing to do with Digi's game. I sent out several in case anyone else is wondering the same.

That was was me. Nothing to do with Digi's game. I sent out several in case anyone else is wondering the same.

Ah ok, good to know.
    Consider yourself blocked. :pac:

I'm hopeful for being around long enough at xmas for pints. Weekend afternoon or midweek evening would suit better and might even be better as it'd be quieter etc. I shall be planning the old xmas vacay soon enough, I won't be home for xmas (:() but I will be back for the run up to New Years and maybe a day or two on the other side. We own't forget you though, we're all wishing you the best for your studies! ;)

+1 to this, I'd like to put some faces to the image I have of the lot of ye as weirdoes!

Ah ok, good to know.
    Consider yourself blocked. :pac:

Normally it is just wolfmod you need to accept. I am friends with a couple of them but that is because we were road testing an alternative way to play the FB games rather than in chat.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Yep you don't need to add anyone in the group but the Mod account, even that's optional but makes mod life easier

Perfect, I thought as much but turns out twas just QB adding me!

Perfect, I thought as much but turns out twas just QB adding me!

I was looking to see if I could work out who you were from the FB group. Failed miserably! I am friends with QB, she doesn't PM or stalk, so she is grand to accept ;)

• Advertisement

Got a friend request too, I accepted it anyway lol. That you QB?

Ah geez I feel left out! I can't even see the new ones QB added to stalk, I mean find you :)

Yeah. I sent out a few who are friends already with Wolf Mod that looked familiar to me. Hope it's okay???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

You're in the Facebook group?

That was me that added you btw Mahama...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

We've a lm FB group now?

This whole thing is constantly evolving

That was me that added you btw Mahama...
    Yeah, I just seen that there now. Curiouser and curiouser, how did ye actually figure out who I was considering I don't think I ever used my real name on here!
    Uriel. wrote: »
    We've a lm FB group now?

This whole thing is constantly evolving
    :P Only for the cool kids.

Yeah, I just seen that there now. Curiouser and curiouser, how did ye actually figure out who I was considering I don't think I ever used my real name on here!

:P Only for the cool kids.

If I told you, I would need to kill you :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,148 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yeah. I sent out a few who are friends already with Wolf Mod that looked familiar to me. Hope it's okay???

Yeah I got the request too there. Accepted with thanks :D:D:D

• Advertisement

If I told you, I would need to kill you :D

Ah but if you found me through QB's list, that still doesn't explain how QB found me! :P Unless she's way better at the sleuthing than she's been letting on! :pac:

Advertisement