Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017 (II)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Seems I'm the only one........... but not getting the love for Isabelle at all.

I think like Raph was early in the show, she's been seen as someone that she is most certainly not.

Think she's quite sly and her generally reserved character allows her to get away with much more than she would where she more outspoken.

The other night when she correctly suspected it was between her and Charlotte to go she turned on the 'Oh Charlotte is so naturally beautiful and I'm not and so I guess I'll go' and then last night she was in the diary room with similar manipulation of the public with 'I never really achieve anything in my life me and so it would be great if...' of fcuk off.

She's far from the insecure shrinking violet she's portraying herself to be. In fact we have seen that she can be self deprecating and has quite a thick skin overall..... far from the characteristics we would associate with someone who is insecure. Those tears of hers are just the tears of a happy narcissist who has got her way. Look closely and the look of a cat that got the cream is generally not far beneath.

For me the moment where Isabelle showed her true colours was when she first went in and was jealous that Kieran was on that date, squirted him cream to ruin it and then went into the diary room whinging about him. Shortly afterwards she then slyly raised the subject of STDs as she saw that as way of humiliating him.

Now I'm not the biggest fan of Kieran's, himself and Charlotte have given nothing to the house......... but you can be fcuking certain if a bloke had purposefully went out of his way to humiliate a girl housemate by broadcasting to the nation that she had a STD and spoke about (and laughed about) texts that she had sent him regarding it...... he would be castigated for it.

How do we even know it wasn't her that gave it to him anyway? Her Twitter and Instagram are full of talk about shagging multiple guys a week (not that there's anything wrong with that) when on holiday and insinuations that she likes shagging married men with kids.

She's a sneak and one who unfortunately looks like she is going to win.

Debs or Tom for me please.... in what's been a pretty abysmal year tbf.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

I think like Raph was early in the show, she's been seen as someone that she is most certainly not.

Debs or Tom for me please.... in what's been a pretty abysmal year tbf.

Cut most of what you said out as didnt want to be clogging up the thread but can sort of see where you're coming from. But in fairness I think your point on the sun cream on the date thing, they were clearly taunting Isabelle that day ringing the bell asking her for stupid stuff. Fair enough once or twice but from what I remember savannah was all "Oh i hate this" & then she rang the bell numerous times anyway (as far as I can remember!)

Re Kieran, I think he kind of had potential but the way he treated Rebecca when they were in the house after sh*gging her 2 hours before they entered just said a lot about his character for me. Smacked of a lad using a (desperate) girl to get is rocks off & then dropping her 2 hours later! Now I am by no means saying that rebecca deserves any sympathy whatsoever cos she also showed herself to be fame hungry when she tweeted that pic of herself & Lotan - again smacks of desperation and trying to extend her 15 minutes 5 minutes of fame.

Also agree with the last sentence in that is had been a pretty abysmal series and they'd want to do a complete turnaround next year to keep me watching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 945 ✭✭✭red ears

You are not the only one. I never liked her from day one. Maybe i'm a bit old fashioned too but the mouth on her is vile. And she is a bit of a s**t stirrer. I never heard of the shagging married men. But if that is true then its the mark of a scumbag.

I like Deborah i think she seems decent and relatively normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭bingocat

For me Isabelle has to win.

She really is the most surprising contestant. I expected to hate her but she is actually such a nice person and its clear to see she is genuine. I want her to win so much haha wont be happy with anyone else winning except maybe Raph.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Quote: Outlaw Pete

I think you're right about her, all this talk about being beautiful on the inside and how that's all that matters, blah blah blah, I'll believe her if she puts away the fake tan, otherwise it's all just fake talk...fake Izzy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,864 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I feel like I would let you all down if I didn't do this ; what time is it on at tonight ??!!!! :D

Hope ye are all ready to go, fingers ready to hit the keyboards, drinks to hand , and munchies !

Hope it's a good one and at least some of us will be happy with the winner , no matter who it is , so enjoy everyone :)

9, Mam... Don't know what time it's over, probably 10.30.

Over at 10.45.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Annani

Mam I'm ready with munchies ready!

Prayers already said :)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,597 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I have not been into this series much so not pushed who wins, enjoy y'all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I have not been into this series much so not pushed who wins, enjoy y'all

Thanks liz!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,626 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I'm in a partial food coma after triple decker BLT's nom nom....... *drools*

Time for a half hour power nap and then it's tini time! Tini as in Apple tini :D

Is it true that BB had so many back door evictions is because they couldn't get any/ many people to attend the live eviction?.. If I was in the area I'd jump at the chance of being one of baying crowd. Ha!

skipper_G wrote: »

Time for a half hour power nap and then it's tini time! Tini as in Apple tini :D

Set your alarm Skipper.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭TheQuietBeatle

Chicken tikka masala booked - looking forward to the final!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

skipper_G wrote: »

Oh great, more dancing monkeys then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Work finished for the week, chinese ordered, bottle of Bombay Sapphire bought and Jammies on.

It's BB final night bitches!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Skippers poll is a landslide, I've a feeling this could be a very close contest. All 4 are in with a chance in fairness, which is never the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

Work finished for the week, chinese ordered, bottle of Bombay Sapphire bought and Jammies on.

It's BB final night bitches!! :D
    Thank you! I was wondering was it too early to put on my jammies but now I know it's not!

I need to root through the alcohol press to see what's there. There's only sooooo many screechy Emma interviews I can take

Kolido wrote: »
    Skippers poll is a landslide, I've a feeling this could be a very close contest. All 4 are in with a chance in fairness, which is never the case.

Yeah, I reckon this is the most open final for a long time. Still think Izzy will edge the win, but I don't necessarily think it's the foregone conclusion most people think it is...

• Advertisement

Kolido wrote: »

Skipper's polls as ever has it's finger on the pulse of the British public's collective consciousness.....

......as the Betfair market paints the same picture :p

https://www.betfair.com/exchange/plus/special-bets

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

Yeah, I reckon this is the most open final for a long time. Still think Izzy will edge the win, but I don't necessarily think it's the foregone conclusion most people think it is...
    Nope, not at all. After Colleen Moany Nolan, anything is possible. I honestly thought Ellie had it in the bag

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

wyrn wrote: »
    Thank you! I was wondering was it too early to put on my jammies but now I know it's not!

I need to root through the alcohol press to see what's there. There's only sooooo many screechy Emma interviews I can take

Everytime Emma says something irritating take a shot. You mighn't make it to the end of the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,026 ✭✭✭Jeff2

What's this putting PJs on.
    Where I live many wear them all day.:)

Deborah for me because if Izzy wins it will encourage young people to go over board with the tan.

wyrn wrote: »
    Nope, not at all. After Colleen Moany Nolan, anything is possible. I honestly thought Ellie had it in the bag

I thought it was Chanelle's to lose before they pulled the vote to evict last week.

It's possible her fans might switch to Raph instead of Izzy, so I wouldn't count him completely out of the running tonight. Also, the Welsh vote is traditionally very strong on this show (Tom's survived this far don't forget), so he could be a real dark horse.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

Couldn't get into it at all this time! But going to join in for the final if thats ok:P
    Really hoping CBB will be better so I can get back enjoying the show and thread again..

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭tracey turnblad

I'm thinking
    Izzy
    Tom
    Deborah
    Raph

I like them all... would have liked it more if Hannah had of went earlier and a little flirty romance happened between Deborah and Kieran. I like Tom and I think that he is a decent bloke and just wants to be one of the lads...
    Raph is nice and very sweet and I think being in the final is enough for him

• Registered Users Posts: 14,626 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

8 minutes to go. Power nap has me hyped.

7 minutes now

• Registered Users Posts: 21,864 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I would like Tom to win , but think either Deborah or Isabelle will claim the crown :)

• Advertisement

Last post edited. Totally misread what Kolido had said :pac:
    Work finished for the week, chinese ordered, bottle of Bombay Sapphire bought and Jammies on,

Bottle of Grolsch for me and just ordered an Indian

to make me some cheese on toast, her name is Sahana, she's lovely.

Advertisement