Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017 (II)

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,730 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Isabelle winning made it worth watching from start to finish.
    It was the happy ever after ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

RobertKK wrote: »
    Isabelle winning made it worth watching from start to finish.
    It was the happy ever after ending.

And she's donating some of her winnings to a mental health charity. Good for her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Finally caught up on BB. Was crazy busy for all of June and missed a bunch. Binged the last 8 days of BB and BOTS today so I'd be ready for CBB.

Can't believe I actually like the winner for once! Delighted!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Still love Isabelle now, everyone?

isatweet2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,614 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Still love Isabelle now, everyone?

isatweet2.jpg

#fakenews

:p:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

CBB appears to have the regular 9pm slot, happy dayz

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Kolido wrote: »
    CBB appears to have the regular 9pm slot, happy dayz

Yay!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Many claiming this series was the worst of all series ever made. Pretty big claim but probably on to something.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,988 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Many claiming this series was the worst of all series ever made. Pretty big claim but probably on to something.

i would agree with that claim, and the viewership backs it up with nearly all eps getting under a million. i found it hard to get through it, with me not even bothering to turn on the tv to watch the odd weekend ep.
    i turned off bb 2014 and 2015 near the end thanks to helen wood, but apart from her they weren't as bad from what i can remember.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,833 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

BOO !!!!!

Just thought I'd be bad , and get you all excited when ye get a notification for the thread :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

You little scamp Mam. :D

Not long to go and we have fun on the CBB thread.

You little scamp Mam. :D

Not long to go and we have fun on the CBB thread.

Sorry M , I couldn't resist :o:pac:

This time tomorrow night we'll all be battening down the hatches and getting our supplies ready !!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,012 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    BOO !!!!!

Just thought I'd be bad , and get you all excited when ye get a notification for the thread :D:D

I don't get notifications, thank fook, imagine when the thread is busy you'll be swamped with them. Where do you get them? Is it to your email?..

• Registered Users Posts: 28,988 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

I don't get notifications, thank fook, imagine when the thread is busy you'll be swamped with them. Where do you get them? Is it to your email?..

to your email yes. how it works is that you post in a thread, you get an email once someone else posts but you won't get multiple emails. if you delete that email you will get another one once someone posts. it can be handy for keeping track of threads. well i find it to be anyway.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

Nah Colly , the ones that pop up on the top of the page , in your followed threads thingamajig .

Someone can explain it better than me , as I am useless !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Nah Colly , the ones that pop up on the top of the page , in your followed threads thingamajig .

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Someone can explain it better than me , as I am useless !!

I keep looking at this thread mam because I'm afraid of me life to look at the CBB thread, I don't want to see spoilers and for the first time ever I'm going to watch it with no prior knowledge. I'm hoping that will give me more enjoyment because BB was just a wash out and I want to get my enthusiasm back. Looking forward to tonight now.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,184 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is this the same thread for new civilian series starting Friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

This is the 2017 thread. Need to start a new one.

Advertisement