Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017 (II)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

I re-winded and Savannah is there. Wow! She really does blend in to the background.

Liordi wrote: »
    Joe, Simone, Savannah, Mandy?

The only person missing is Simone. Probably for the spitting thing. Guess I block out the irrelevant.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,623 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Is Andrew missing as well?

He will enter by the stairs. Simone is trashy, spits on someone and then tweets about it. They will casually not mention her

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Sukvhinder was a paranoid coward who quit.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,998 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Ever get the feeling that Simone's violent thuggery was never far beneath the surface?

oh absolutely.
    it's no secret that i believe that some people can change their lives around with the right guidance and the will, and should be given a second chance once they can prove they are genuinely remorseful for their crime and are genuinely making an effort to turn their lives around.
    but simone is not one of those people.
    she is a violent piece of filth who is not one bit sorry for what she did, and who hasn't changed. she therefore deserves nothing. she is the first house mate in bb history who i actually have hatred for. i didn't even feel that way about hellen wood.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭Duck Soup

I re-winded and Savannah is there. Wow! She really does blend in to the background.

If we ever need a special forces operative, she's a manicured ninja.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

I'd be interested to know the final voting figures; didn't Emma say earlier the lead had switched at one point?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

No fireworks? Timez iz tuff.

Thought Emma was going to fall there for a second

• Registered Users Posts: 28,998 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Chances are that could be the last civilian BB series, on Channel 5 anyway. They will need to do serious work on the normal series of Big Brother. Much better auditioning needed, better producers, don't put it on at the same time as Love Island, stick to a time slot schedule unless it's really unavoidable.

It's been a complete mess from start to finish.

roomer has it that c5 aren't happy and are considering their options if the next series of cbb doesn't perform.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement

STFU Hannah.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I'd be interested to know the final voting figures; didn't Emma say earlier the lead had switched at one point?

I thought she said that last year there was a big surge of vote in the last half hour.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Chances are that could be the last civilian BB series, on Channel 5 anyway. They will need to do serious work on the normal series of Big Brother. Much better auditioning needed, better producers, don't put it on at the same time as Love Island, stick to a time slot schedule unless it's really unavoidable.

It's been a complete mess from start to finish.

roomer has it that c5 aren't happy and are considering their options if the next series of cbb doesn't perform.

CBB will perform, it always does to a higher degree. It's normal BB they need to work on. CBB kind of takes care of itself.

She usually says something like there's only x% between 1 & 2. I'd imagine there was a massive difference for her not to mention it.

CBB will perform, it always does to a higher degree. It's normal BB they need to work on. CBB kind of takes care of itself.

It should have much better ratings tbf. The amount of money they spend on entrance fees is crazy.

Ray J for 1million? Crazy..

oh absolutely.
    it's no secret that i believe that some people can change their lives around with the right guidance and the will, and should be given a second chance once they can prove they are genuinely remorseful for their crime and are genuinely making an effort to turn their lives around.
    she is a violent piece of filth and deserves nothing. she is the first house mate in bb history who i actually have hatred for. i didn't even feel that way about hellen wood.

Helen Wood is still my most hated, but Simone was a deeply unpleasant woman, I agree. Spitting in someone's face is a disgusting thing to do. Over what? What did Andrew do to deserve that??

If I recall correctly, a BB HM was once evicted for doing that to another HM. I believe it was Dennis did it to Mohammed in BB9. Vile behaviour.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

That simone is a tramp

It should have much better ratings tbf. The amount of money they spend on entrance fees is crazy.

Ray J for 1million? Crazy..

Don't you mean sleep J

Tom's getting hammered. :pac:

oh absolutely.

she is a violent piece of filth and deserves nothing. she is the first house mate in bb history who i actually have hatred for. i didn't even feel that way about hellen wood.

Lest we forget.

• Advertisement

I'm not watching Rylan's show atm, but will someone spill who they predicted would win at the beginning of the series for me?

I reckon Chanelle or Ellie will be in there somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

My telly's colour is getting a serious workout on Bots. Flourescent!

I'm not watching Rylan's show atm, but will someone spill who they predicted would win at the beginning of the series for me?

I reckon Chanelle or Ellie will be in there somewhere.

Rylan predicted Ellie, Emma picked Hannah.

Tom's getting hammered. :pac:

Me too, it's Final Friday! Woohoo chug chug chug chug chug

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭TheQuietBeatle

Duck Soup wrote: »
    Lest we forget.

That looks like bipolar to me.

Rylan predicted Ellie, Emma picked Hannah.

Thanks for that.

They didn't do too badly in fairness!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Brilliant final in that I knew I wouldn't hate the winner- Colleen Nolan was such an injustice.

Delighted for Isabelle. Bless her lovely heart. <3

Interesting. Lotion edited out of the bromance tape completely.

skipper_G wrote: »
    Me too, it's Final Friday! Woohoo chug chug chug chug chug

Me three!

on my third G&T now and feeling rather merry....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,860 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It's a pity the award isn't a plastic bread bag , for The Banshees head... :D

Advertisement