Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

whippet wrote: »
    He has a few similar rants out today.

He has rolled his 6 kids out in an open letter to Leo ... how he and his growing family haven’t felt the benefits of the recovering economy!! ... while the state houses, feeds, educates, clothes them all while the their father batters away on a keyboard giving out about the system. the system which has replaced him as their sole provider

if only one of leos social media team was given carte blanche to come back with
    1e2vt1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

Can’t wait.

"I'm working on one massive one. The topic itself I cannot even post about yet as it would set off alarms elsewhere and not just in Ireland - but it's good, detailed and evey bit can be independent confirmed."

• Registered Users Posts: 7,670 ✭✭✭whippet

Can’t wait.

"I'm working on one massive one. The topic itself I cannot even post about yet as it would set off alarms elsewhere and not just in Ireland - but it's good, detailed and evey bit can be independent confirmed."

It will be released with the big exposure on DDI and other massive books promised ... will probably get his Jack of all trades company Clear and Graphic to do the PR !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

haha the Zuckerberg/FG conversation is exactly how I imagine it.
    Jeff must be one of the most conceited blow hard in Ireland that thinks the world revolves around him. He is nothing, less than a nobody. It's incredible to think that the taxpayer probably has 30 more years of his ranting to pay for. If you did the sums on what he has actually cost the state and will cost over his lifetime it must be millions.

Bang - he has dropped the proverbial nuclear bomb as he promised earlier. And....its more deranged rants about Seetec ie DO NOT DARE MAKE ME LOOK FOR A JOB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭furiousox

Their illegal actions are still growing in quantity of action and financial amount. Within any one nine week period which is often then again immediately repeated - regarding illegal imposed sanctions - to the tune of two to three million Euro minimum. On any scale of criminality, this is massive act of law breaking by any government department in the history of the Irish state.
    The law breaking continued when Leo Varadkar was the minister for social protection - and it still now continues under the reins of Regina Doherty. Both are very much aware that the Department of Social Protection is continuing to break the law – knowing they know they are breaking the law - but still willing to do it regardless.

DCAU-PAN-1239-250x250-D1.png

CPL 593H

he has gone for some real click bait .. posting a graphic image of an alleged suicide attempt caused by JobPath .. its on his website.

He is getting more and more erratic and paranoid .. again it's all about the facebook censorship - they are all out to get him. He even now believes that Denis O'Brien is trying to get in to his head through Newstalk ...... I can sense a total meltdown in the Rudd household

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Someone pimping Jeff's report on Seetac over in the state benefits form. Claiming they had a had in writing it https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=105870199&postcount=25

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Owryan wrote: »
    Someone pimping Jeff's report on Seetac over in the state benefits form. Claiming they had a had in writing it https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=105870199&postcount=25

I wonder is it the same report. It could be Jeff's opus, Sinn Fein's abridged version or that posters own work.

Jeff's been pushing that pic of the cut wrists for a few months now. He really does scrape the bottom of the barrell for his own promotion.

**Edit- just noticed posts above one linked. Holy moly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

humberklog wrote: »
    I wonder is it the same report. It could be Jeff's opus, Sinn Fein's abridged version or that posters own work.

Jeff's been pushing that pic of the cut wrists for a few months now. He really does scrape the bottom of the barrell for his own promotion.

**Edit- just noticed posts above one linked. Holy moly.

I think i quoted the wrong post, but it is definitely jeff's work. They have linked to it in other threads too.

• Advertisement

Yeah saw that Owryan. It's Jeff's lengthy, baffling and weird work.

He is gaining an audience through this.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,965 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Owryan wrote: »

Given the poster involved, I'm surprised they're not saying it's aliens.

Life ain't always empty.

Today Jeff is asking the question "did you find career guidance useful?"
    Somewhat shockingly, his own answer is "no". :pac:

CPL 593H

furiousox wrote: »
    Today Jeff is asking the question "did you find career guidance useful?"
    Somewhat shockingly, his own answer is "no". :pac:

At least he has a genuine grievance there !!!

Can someone please explain this post to me.
    439572.png

I have read the link and it is about nordea and danske not trading in bitcoin because it is unregulated.... I just can't tie it back to his blurb....

My take on Jeff's thought processes are....

Bitcoins.... Everyone is talking about them..... Better spam something..... The government is always bad right?

Apologies if my image is huge, posting from my phone... Please edit or delete if necessary...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,844 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Welp, I guess cryptos are officially close to crashing Lehman Bros.-style if Jeff's heard about them. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

maybe Jeff should be paid his social welfare in cryptocoins?

He'd a big heading yesterday titled "Dynamic!". It was saying how great SF were to have 2 women representing them as leaders on either side of the border. He went on to say something like- this will send a strong message out to voters, a new broom with a new female dynamic that will strike a cord with the public and strike fear into the usual political parties.
    He did mention a past political party that had a woman in charge but she was right wing and no good (Mary Harney?)

Best of all though was one reply by some guy to this FB post pointing out simply " and the Social Democrats?". Yep, that post was deleted.
    Or maybe it wasn't deleted. Maybe Facebook gchq have been hacking into Jeff's pages again and deleting stuff?

He failed to mention Joan burton as well .. the fact that we have had female presidents for the guts of three decades ... but no Jeff’s angle is always about how wrong government is.

I wonder if anyone else female or otherwise will get the opportunity to lead UnitedPeople ?

^^ I'd forgotten all about Joan Burton.

In order to get the Trans vote and to square the circle of a female leader for UP I expect Jeff to identify as a woman for a weekend.

• Advertisement

So, earlier this morning juff posted about the mainstream media being ordered by denis O'Brien to ignore the high court proceedings that he is piggybacking on, yer man vs seetec/jobpath

now he posts this.

<Snip>
    no one is listening to you (apart from us :D)
    439603.png
    I realize that the new politics café is quite the echo chamber, but this man has consciously created his own echo chamber on all his social media platforms, silencing dissenting voices I actually think he needs sectioning.

I just got my jan pay slip which included my 2017 bonus (yes I know I am part of the elite getting a bonus) and when I see the chunk the tax man takes my blood boils thinking of how I one month I can pay more to the tax man than this fella has in over decade and yet he feels he can bash away on his keyboard whinging about how unfair it is that he can support a family of eight us tax payers. What more does he want ... f**king two weeks paid family holidays in the Canaries for the long-term unemployed to get a bit of sun on their backs?

Walter Mitty strikes again !!! He is now claiming that the attack on him and his house a while back is related to is investigation of JobPath ... didn’t he already say this was a disgruntled individual who had an issue with some of Jeff’s photography and who had connections to DDI .... he is great at fitting history in to suit his current story !!!! He is comedy gold

He has now managed to confuse vaccinations with antibiotic resistance which is something I've never even seen a true anti-vaxxer do.

He has now managed to confuse vaccinations with antibiotic resistance which is something I've never even seen a true anti-vaxxer do.

It’s was during a discussion I had with him on Twitter about vaccines years back he originally blocked me ... my wife happens to be a pharmaceutical scientist and independent med info scientist specializing in vaccines. I pointed out to him that some info he had been peddling was from a site which sold all sorts of lotions and alternatives to vaccines and pointed him to some actual scientific research and facts .... dialogue stopped immediately when presented with the truth.

He really pads the list with the annual flu vaccine.

He is making a big deal today about spending the last two years investigating job bridge. I am pretty sure his first mention of it was august last year though.
    If only he wasn't such a spammer, almost impossible to rule it out.

eldamo wrote: »
    He is making a big deal today about spending the last two years investigating job bridge. I am pretty sure his first mention of it was august last year though.

He has been peddling it a bit longer than that ... he ‘launched’ his business venture Clear and Graphic around nov 2016 with a promise of a proper launch in the new year ... this was around the time he was under initial pressure from JobPath. I always believed the business was just a pretend one to give the impression that he actually wanted to work. 14 months on the website is there ... no sign of the business actually trading and despite the qualifications in digital
    Media the Facebook page has 4 likes and is the only site he isn’t constantly pimping.

He did advertise for an employee .. business development but this role wouldn’t carry a wage ... payment was in experience or jeffcoin i think ... I’ll see if I can dig out a link from somewhere

Maybe somebody already posted this but the company is actually registered with a Drogheda address.
    https://search.cro.ie/company/CompanyDetails.aspx?id=204315&type=B

Not sure what to make of the 2001 registration date. Maybe there was a name change somewhere.

• Advertisement

eldamo wrote: »

"While they have sat on their backsides this last two years, I have been going around the country exposing it all."

You're welcome Jeff, because we paid for your sojourn.
    You do deserve a break, why don't you sit on your backside for a while.
    Oh wait..... :rolleyes:

CPL 593H

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement