Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heavyweight Boxing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,620 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Hail Mary.. but at this stage I think he’s just too stale and shook for even a Hail Mary

• Registered Users Posts: 20,539 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

The AJ fight was a long time ago . I mentioned other two because i think them kind of flash ko's effect his durability much more ,

• Registered Users Posts: 12,126 ✭✭✭✭blade1

The one thing Whyte had going for him was belief but now even he knows he's a busted flush imo.

An easy payday for AJ.

i wonder who would win if Whyte fought Dell boy now,

Would it still be a close fight or you reckon Whyte still beats him ,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

id side with Chisora, he seems to have improved while Whyte has gone down hill

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Advertisement

They’re both so poor that if they fought a 1000 times it would be close.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭squinn2912

Whyte would always have Chisoras number he knows he can beat him

Their first fight was razor close, and fight 2 was very close till the KO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

Eddie Hearn the hypocritical gift that keeps on giving.

I see Fury had an awful meltdown/rant at an interviewer for asking “awkward” questions. #bekind

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,698 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Obsessed with what? Just posting on heavyweight thread..it is a fight Dec 3 coming up, no?

the forum is dying a death!

I’ll meet ya half way. We’re both obsessed. You with constantly trying to “defend” Fury..😛

Yes. Went mad slagging the man for simply asking questions. Very ordinary and genuine questions. A beacon for mental health, our Fury!!

true geordie was trying to go viral so we would forget about the clips leaked of him getting a dildo up the arse or asking a bird to shite on his chest.

the interview was not great, he started off talking about ksi then connor benn and finally just slagged off chisora for being crap

so Eddie reckons if Franklin beats Whyte he gets a crack at the golden child AJ

I'm not sure what the Geordie lad wanted Fury to say he answered his question number times & keep going back to it,

Everyone & there dog knows its simply a keep in shape fight but Fury is not going to say that as his job is to sell the fight,

The Gerodie lad should have left it after Fury answered him the first 3 times , It was like he wanted Fury to say " Ye Chisora is crap " Like why ask the question if your not going to the blokes answer on board,

What you make of the actual issue folks are commenting on? Fury passing quite personal remarks about the man? You know, the end of the interview when the man was signing off.

Fury should have just said nothing & left

But hardly like he's talking to the BBC or a proper journalist is he talking to a lad who makes a living out of talking **** about sports men & women form all sport as well as celebrities,

I think your a bit mad if you think you can be disrespectful to combat athletes & not expect a reaction ,

Lets be fair any normal Journo would take a mans answer & not keep going back to the same thing over & over, what was the point ? he was clearly trying to wind Fury up ,

after the geordie interview with geordie and fury was posted someone suggested I check out his leaked dm’s - it’s not a good idea btw I felt sick

anyway how does everyone see the Whyte fight going ? I can’t see it going past 5 rounds with Franklin being too slow and heavy and Whyte will want to make a statement to secure a big payday with Aj

• Advertisement

Oh, so it’s ok he passed quite personal remarks to the man because the man is not some real type journalist?

distespectful because he called out the Chisora fight as bull? Are you having a laugh. Everyone and their mother knows it’s a bull fight.

His remarks were disgraceful. And this from a lad bullshittibg folks about being kind and looking out for one another’s mental health.

I bet had this been AJ who abused the man for asking questions of AJ (if AJ was trying to sell a crap fight to the public) you’d be slating him…

I clearly said Fury should have said nothing & left,

No disrespectful because Fury answered his question about 5 times & Geordie lad kept going back to it,

If you are a YouTuber getting the Heavy weight champion of the world to speak to you ,no your place & take the guys answer & don't keep going back to it, Why ask a question if you won't accept the answer,

Fury should have just said nothing obviously but again what do you expect ,

Your a big Mike Tyson fan , He never let interviews can an upper hand on him, & would say all kinds of stuff ,

Of course its not right but if your trying to get something over on a heavy weight champion you should be ready for them to eventually get pissed off with you,

Also i think its fair game with youtubers who make there living off talking **** about people

It's not like True Geordie is on sky or talk sport he literally talks **** about everyone & doesn't hold back himself,

He wasn't even fused about it at all,

These channels of media have become popular because anything can be said on them so its par for the course ,

Big Mike Tyson fan? He is a convicted rapist. A scumbag...if you mean I am fan of him as regards his boxing talent, yes. Top top fighter.

As a person. Scummy.

Just like im a fan of Fury for his boxing skills not for his lifestyle or personality ,

Fury far more decent person than Mike in my view...

Mike is far more troubled person, I doubt a person could go through what he did & be "normal"

Fury also a far from what the averages person calls a normal up bringing ,

The worlds a strange place , how odd must it be to be raised in places so far from the lime light to one day be under scrutiny of the public eyes & ears all over the world ,

Eddie Hearn did an interview where he said the two parties are in talks for Aj v wilder next year, I’d be surprised if this happens with no belts on the table but fingers crossed

Still make it a 3 rounds shootout. And Wilder be the smart money. Originally I would have been 55/45 AJ via KO within 3. I’m now 55/45 Wilder. AJ just seems a bit too gunshy.

• Advertisement

Don’t see why not… He’s had his defeats. Bubble well burst. Not many fights left now.

anyway, as I said: the fooking four a them need to start fighting each other. It’s an absolute shitshow.

maybe the smart move would be to go for Fury mid 2023. He fights Wilder and gets brutally taken out and the fizz is truly gone for Fury-AJ. His losses to Usyk hurt him, but a brutal KO loss to Wilder is a lot more damaging.

2023 I want to see at least 3 fights containing the big four.

my number 1 fight is Usyk-Fury for some reason.

Advertisement