Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotify Family.. Anyone interested? [Threads Merged] [Mod Note in OP]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Matt Bianco

CyaL8r wrote: »
    PM's sent out to everyone in my family

Your mailbox is full so can’t PM but good to go again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

I decided not to set one up, I don't want random people having my address or details. Also there is a change it could get cancelled if Spotify caught on.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭maccydoodies

I'm a Spotify orphan after emancipating myself from my last family. Looking for a family .

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

lenoude wrote: »
    Sent payment to the user whole year inn on Saturday. Number of messages sent since then but no reply unfortunately.

A real pity.
    gar wrote: »
    You wouldn't be the first to have issues with that user
    BobMc wrote: »
    thats a shame? takes shine of it, is it a long time registered user ??

edit: looked back, very long time user, surprised
    Issue is now resolved the 2 users recieved there info . I also have 3 spots available, paid by revolt if anyone is interested pm me please.

Gave the above user the benefit of the doubt after his last message and looked to join his spotify family. Had some issues with revolut payment and he was very keen to help by pm. Got it sorted and sent him on the payment last friday 13/03.

He may have tried to pm me since then but my inbox was full and didn't realise this till Wednesday but have since sent him 3 pms over the last 2 days and heard nothing. He's been online every day too so no excuse.

I hope I haven't been scammed but.............

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Gave the above user the benefit of the doubt after his last message and looked to join his spotify family. Had some issues with revolut payment and he was very keen to help by pm. Got it sorted and sent him on the payment last friday 13/03.

He may have tried to pm me since then but my inbox was full and didn't realise this till Wednesday but have since sent him 3 pms over the last 2 days and heard nothing. He's been online every day too so no excuse.

I messaged you back straight after payment it's your fault your inbox was full . Funny enough I'm am busy doing things . I'll send the money back .

• Advertisement

I messaged you back straight after payment it's your fault your inbox was full . Funny enough I'm am busy doing things . I'll send the money back .

I don't necessarily want the money back and I understand that's it's my fault that my inbox was full, just concerned that you hadn't got back to me when i advised you of this. I'm still ok with joining the family but if you wish to refund me i'm ok with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭ClaptonBay

I'm part of the family group they recently set up and I had no issues with them. I know some may have got delayed responses from them initially but that was sorted. Its a bit of effort setting up the group and to get people to pay etc so fair play to them for setting it. Cheers whole year inn

ClaptonBay wrote: »
    I'm part of the family group they recently set up and I had no issues with them. I know some may have got delayed responses from them initially but that was sorted. Its a bit of effort setting up the group and to get people to pay etc so fair play to them for setting it. Cheers whole year inn

I totally accept that it's a pain for people to set up and i've been a bit of pain(with the initial payment,sorted in a couple of hours and then my inbox being full) and I really want to join the family that i've paid for and credit the whole year inn for setting it up but i've still not received details to join or a refund.

I did pay on the 13th March and advised of the inbox being full on the 18th.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

I totally accept that it's a pain for people to set up and i've been a bit of pain(with the initial payment,sorted in a couple of hours and then my inbox being full) and I really want to join the family that i've paid for and credit the whole year inn for setting it up but i've still not received details to join or a refund.

I did pay on the 13th March and advised of the inbox being full on the 18th.

Open a PayPal case.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,030 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Open a PayPal case.

If he paid as a gift, there’s nothing Paypal can do for him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭paudy1000

I'm going to set up an account today, if anyone would like to join. It'd be 30 for the year access. Paypal or Revolut would work.

One spot left on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭tjhook

paudy1000 wrote: »
    I'm going to set up an account today, if anyone would like to join. It'd be 30 for the year access. Paypal or Revolut would work.

PM Sent

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    Open a PayPal case.

Paid by revolut.

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Stewball

paudy1000 wrote: »

PM Sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Rotweiler

Heyo people,

I have 4 spots left.
    30€ a year, revolut/crypto and paypal friends and family payments accepted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Rotweiler wrote: »
    Heyo people,

I have 4 spots left.

Sent you a PM :pac:

Replied. 3 spots left for now.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭KingCong

Heyo people,

I have 4 spots left.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

pm sent

Only 2 spots left guys just to update the invitation left.

• Advertisement

Only 1 spot left!

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭lukeeman

Only 1 spot left!

Thanks for setting up the Spotify family

By all means mate. During these difficult times, I hope you'll enjoy the music for your life.

Just to clear up the issues i've had with the whole year inn, he has finally refunded me this morning.

It took a number of nagging reminder pm's but sure alls well that ends well....

I have since joined the paudy1000 spotify family. Dead sound bloke and paid and set up in minutes so cheers for that.

Anybody for the last 1 spot?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,555 ✭✭✭SteM

Anybody for the last 1 spot?

Sent a PM.

Replied mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭lowbatt07

Is there any spots left folks ? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭EletricMan

Looking for a spot