Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotify Family.. Anyone interested? [Threads Merged] [Mod Note in OP]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

One spot available in my group. Spot is available up until the middle of November. Drop me a pm if interested. €25

• Registered Users Posts: 38 aomh

I have three spaces available - its payment for year up front.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

I have three spaces available - its payment for year up front.

gone

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭comput1

Anyone selling one slot in a family? Pm me please ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

comput1 wrote: »
    Anyone selling one slot in a family? Pm me please ;)

Waiting to hear back from another person but it's first come first serve. Spot up until Mid November for €25. Drop me a message.

• Advertisement

Nedved85 wrote: »
    Waiting to hear back from another person but it's first come first serve. Spot up until Mid November for €25. Drop me a message.

Thanks Ned, will wait for a full package for the €30 if that’s ok -they usually come around often enough. It’s for a friend and I’d prefer redo it in 12 months than 9 (thumbs up)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

Looking for a Family 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭KTBFFH

About to set up a years family account in the next couple of days with 3 spaces available. PM me if you would like to join.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Stewball

KTBFFH wrote: »
    About to set up a years family account in the next couple of days with 3 spaces available. PM me if you would like to join.

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 38 aomh

KTBFFH wrote:

PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Sesame

I'm looking to join a family for usual €30 for the full 12 months if anyone is setting one up!
    Is it still €180 for the year for 6 members?
    Happy to pay via PayPal promptly!

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭PCDub

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dakid

Looking for a family spot if anyone is setting or thinking of setting up one.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭KTBFFH

dakid wrote: »
    Looking for a family spot if anyone is setting or thinking of setting up one.

Still space available if you want to send a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dakid

Still space available if you want to send a PM
    Cheers, PM sent.

Hi guys- people offering 35€ rates aren’t really sharing in the spirit of the thread

If it’s 180 for the year I think it’s fair to charge the 30. That’s what I did when I set up family group and I see no reason to profit from it

If anyone has one space in a family for the 30 pls pm me thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Looking for a space, pm please if theirs a spot available. Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

comput1 wrote: »
    Hi guys- people offering 35€ rates aren’t really sharing in the spirit of the thread

Name and shame!

I agree @Comput1!

OK, I'll do it! I was in someone else's family before and now its finished, I'm happy to set up my own and add another 5 users. Shouldn't be too complicated, right?

So to set it all out, send me a PM with your email and I'll send you my email for Paypal. Its €30 for the full 12 months. Then once payment is received I'll send you the linked to get added to my account. Then you need to enter my address as far as I remember as we all live in the same address. Thats it I think!

Sesame wrote: »
    I agree @Comput1!

OK, I'll do it! I was in someone else's family before and now its finished, I'm happy to set up my own and add another 5 users. Shouldn't be too complicated, right?

So to set it all out, send me a PM with your email and I'll send you my email for Paypal. Its €30 for the full 12 months. Then once payment is received I'll send you the linked to get added to my account. Then you need to enter my address as far as I remember as we all live in the same address. Thats it I think!

done!

Also..really important that the planets are lined up and everyone is using the exact same address etc.,
    make sure credentials if/when asked are the same across all 6 accounts - otherwise in a couple of weeks you'll be reverted back to FREE version, and be asked to verify details etc.

• Advertisement

4 Spots left for €30 for full 12 months from today for anyone who wants to join.

4 Spots left for €30 for full 12 months from today for anyone who wants to join.

Thanks Sesame.

Whole process took 2 minutes and totally painless.

Thanks Sesame.

Whole process took 2 minutes and totally painless.

It is!

2 more spots left, if anyone wants one.

It is!

Actually I will take another. I will PM you the details

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Stewball

It is!

PM sent

I filled all 6 spots. Didn't take long at all and had a few requests since so I'd say if anyone else is interested in setting up a family, go for it. You'll have no problem filling it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭dragona

Have one spot remaining from 5 march. |Revolut or payoal. P M me!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

I have one spot as user dropped out. Revolt and pm please.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭davidsatelle100

Looking for a spot - can do paypal (not on the revolut just yet)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭lenoude

Would be interested in a spot, if there are any available.

Thanks

Advertisement