Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotify Family.. Anyone interested? [Threads Merged] [Mod Note in OP]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Any spots available please let me know,thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

if i have my own account would i be able to move onto a family account?...would it be twigged?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

jobless wrote: »
    if i have my own account would i be able to move onto a family account?...would it be twigged?

I moved mine no issue

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

I've been in a Spotify family with one of the moderators Nava for a couple of years but he's decided to stop it going forward.

I'd like to join another family. Anyone got any places?

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭herrdood

Hi,
    I want to give a family membership as a gift to somebody. Will that work?

TIA.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭dragona

Apologies to anyone that has messaged me, space gone , so sorry, 😭

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭lenoude

Sent payment to the user whole year inn on Saturday. Number of messages sent since then but no reply unfortunately.

A real pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭gar

lenoude wrote: »
    Sent payment to the user whole year inn on Saturday. Number of messages sent since then but no reply unfortunately.

A real pity.

You wouldn't be the first to have issues with that user

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭BobMc

thats a shame? takes shine of it, is it a long time registered user ??

edit: looked back, very long time user, surprised

can we sticky that users name so no one else falls for it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Heres Johnny

My spotify family is being renewed, 1 user kindly reminded me yesterday. Forget the peoples names here in my family but will be sending ye emails today to renew. If anyone doesnt get back to me in a reasonable timeframe and I have spare spots I will put them up for offer here to revolut users..............

My spotify family is being renewed, 1 user kindly reminded me yesterday. Forget the peoples names here in my family but will be sending ye emails today to renew. If anyone doesnt get back to me in a reasonable timeframe and I have spare spots I will put them up for offer here to revolut users..............

1 up for grabs for anyone that will pay by revolut, just got 1 reply back from a user not continuing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭BobMc

1 up for grabs for anyone that will pay by revolut, just got 1 reply back from a user not continuing

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Stewball

What needs to be done to set up a family account - how do you work around it with 5 random people based all over the country?

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

lenoude wrote: »

A real pity.

Same here. Didn't hear any more from them when I messaged Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭ffm

I have a spare place if anyone is interested?

Renewing on the 8th. Revolut would be preferred method of payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Mr Keek

ffm wrote: »
    I have a spare place if anyone is interested?

Renewing on the 8th. Revolut would be preferred method of payment.

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭dragona

dragona wrote: »
    Have one spot remaining from 5 march. |Revolut or payoal. P M me!

gone sorry x

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭patq16

Looking for a family spot if anyone is setting or thinking of setting up one. Tia.

Mr Keek wrote: »
    Pm sent

Sound.

• Advertisement

patq16 wrote: »
    Looking for a family spot if anyone is setting or thinking of setting up one. Tia.

Send me a PM if you can pay by revolut.....we have 5 of the 6 in my family renewing but space for a 6th

Send me a PM if you can pay by revolut.....we have 5 of the 6 in my family renewing but space for a 6th

Sent PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 horseireland

Hi there looking for a spot if anyone has one thanks

also looking for a spot

• Registered Users Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭mel123

lost my spot in the last family, so looking for a spot if anyone has one. will pay by revolut or paypal. thanks.

Just missed the boat above unfortunately so still looking for a spot. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭kmurph

I'm also looking for a spot if there's any available. Thanks.

I may have one spot free, for whoever contacts me first. The year is up on Sunday & one member still hasn't given the 30 quid. I messaged him saying if he hasn't paid by tomorrow, I'm giving the place to someone else. Whoever wants to a place, let me know & I'll add them if the other person doesn't get back to me.

ffm wrote: »
    I may have one spot free, for whoever contacts me first. The year is up on Sunday & one member still hasn't given the 30 quid. I messaged him saying if he hasn't paid by tomorrow, I'm giving the place to someone else. Whoever wants to a place, let me know & I'll add them if the other person doesn't get back to me.

Pm Sent

• Advertisement

patq16 wrote: »
    Pm Sent

Ok.

Advertisement