Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carton Grove

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Dunned8

Hi,
    I'm due to snag our 3 bed semi in carton grove next week and wondering does anyone have a snag list or advice on someone to do the snag at a reasonable price?
    Thanks a lot,
    D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Cooper35

Same here are you moving into the back block of houses? Would be interested to hear what roughly people paid for snag list? As I am to do mine next week/ week after also.

Shopping around to get decent price

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Scott2018

What bin company are houses 31 through to 43 using? I'm in the same block and want to have my bins collected on the same day as my direct neighbours.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Cooper35

Hav'nt looked into any bin companies yet but would be interested in this also. I think there is AES and Thornton's who collect in the estate don't imagine costs being that drastically different between the 2. Someone on the front block might confirm

Have you moved in yet at the back of the estate? Or been given a date for 31-43 as I know there are people living on the front of the back block already. Am snagging my house this week

• Registered Users Posts: 26 LisaC251

Cooper35 wrote: »
    Hav'nt looked into any bin companies yet but would be interested in this also. I think there is AES and Thornton's who collect in the estate don't imagine costs being that drastically different between the 2. Someone on the front block might confirm

Have you moved in yet at the back of the estate? Or been given a date for 31-43 as I know there are people living on the front of the back block already. Am snagging my house this week

Most people appear to have Thornrons but it depends on your needs. They do a €25 refer a friend for the new sign up and referrer- always helpful when you move in!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 BigBang83

Dunned8 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm due to snag our 3 bed semi in carton grove next week and wondering does anyone have a snag list or advice on someone to do the snag at a reasonable price?
    Thanks a lot,
    D

Hi,
    I'd recommend snaglistireland.com for the snag list @ a reasonable price too. Had my snag list done for #48 this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 thuydan411

How did you get on with the attic conversion? How much was it quoted for? We too are thinking of converting before move in as it might be cheaper in the long run?

Hi, we decided to do it latter on. One of my friend gave us an advice that we should wait for the house settled down at least 6 months because if something happens to the house, the builder maybe claims that it is because we do an attic conversion and somehow break thing :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mimitize

Hi,
    Could anyone tell me if the parking spaces in Carton Grove are allocated or conveyed legally? If they are allocated, have you had any problems?
    I am looking into buying a new build where parking spaces are allocated and numbered, but can’t be conveyed because the county council won’t allow it.
    I’m looking online to see if this will be a problem but I can’t get a clear answer. I just want to know where I stand with it and want to avoid problems with the neighbors.
    Could anyone advise me on this? Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Ainegrainne

We were told each house is "entitled" to one space but visitor spaces would be available. This was for Carton Wood but that's all we know at the moment.

Advertisement