Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rahillion, Donabate - New build

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Pdbeighty1

Jacdub wrote: »
    Hi Pbeigty

We are number 14 on the drive. Fingers crossed all the snagging is straight forward.

Hey.. did you snag your house? How did you get on??

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Jacdub

Not yet. Was supposed to 2 weeks from 14th feb. then builder said more like 9th March. It will probably be a week later now as no work was done last week. quote="Pdbeighty1;106336269"]Hey.. did you snag your house? How did you get on??[/quote]

Not yet. Was supposed to 2 weeks from 14th feb. then builder said more like 9th March. It will probably be a week later now as no work was done last week. quote="Pdbeighty1;106336269"]Hey.. did you snag your house? How did you get on??
    [/quote]

I guess a delay for last week can be understood. Hopefully not too much longer

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Min89

Hi, Anybody snag today? how did you get on? We are due to snag next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Marie Grace

Does anyone have a detailed specification (more than what's detailed in the brochure and website)? I understand it's received with the contract however we are at a very early stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

Been looking at new builds in the North Dublin. We currently rent in Baldoyle (6years) and I'm from nearby.

These houses look absolutely gorgeous. Any idea of availability? Online it says that there are houses left but somebody else said that there area no three beds? We are newly married and our budget wouldn't stretch to more than a three bed.

I also see that there are issues with the planning development for the last stage?

Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 dcresham

Hi there, 

One thing I haven't really looked into and an oversight from me really is the heating system! I know it's Air to Pump for anyone moved in how have they found this? Is there also a connection to Gas as an addition or back up? Any info on this would be great, as I've very little knowledge about this type of system.

Many thanks

Hi.. any update on snagging? The crescent it looking like May snagging to move in June now :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Boocal2013

Likely June for the Crescent,, dragging on now big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 rcallagh

Any reason given for delays, apart from the week of snow? We're in the Place, and were told a few weeks ago July but presume thats Aug now at best??

• Advertisement

rcallagh wrote: »
    Any reason given for delays, apart from the week of snow? We're in the Place, and were told a few weeks ago July but presume thats Aug now at best??

From what i can see the delays seem to be around finishing the houses.. driveways, gardens etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jester1980

Boocal2013 wrote: »
    Likely June for the Crescent,, dragging on now big time.

Delighted I saw this as was planning on giving 2 months notice on the house I was renting. Will stay for June as well so.

Would have loved to be in for the start of the summer, fingers crossed no more delays.

Drove up last week and still just the couple of houses with people living in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 singita

Yes, it looks like June now for moving into the Crescent. getting close now!

Just wondering does anyone have a girl around 10/11 that's moving in? Hoping my eldest finds some friends!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Newhome2019

Hi All,

I had posted already about us having a deposit on the last phase in Rahillion drive (uneven numbers). Has anyone heard anything on the planning permission?. Still nothing online.

I feel its taking ages. They originally said they were filing them back in early Feb but nothing online yet. Has anyone spoken to them about this recently?.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Jacdub

The delays for us have been no ESB meter. Which apparently we could be waiting a while for. Total pain as we had hoped to be in before Easter.

The delays for us have been no ESB meter. Which apparently we could be waiting a while for. Total pain as we had hoped to be in before Easter.

Oh wow.. thats unbelievably annoying.. so you have snagged, but you cant move yet? Is the delay on the ESBs side? What kind of lead time are they talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 dcresham

That's a pain. I hope it doesnt drag on too long.

Do you mind me asking are the homes connected to the Eir network on move in? I've heard some developments having to wait months for connection to the Eir network to allow you to get set up. I know from working in the Telecoms industry they're massively back logged for new Dev set up so would love to know how Rahillion stacked up. 

Or if anyone else who's already in could give info that'd be super. 

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 niamhmag

Hi All,

I was just wondering if anyone on the Park had heard of an expected snagging date?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 20 alexey

Hey,

Has anyone down Rahillion Drive got invitation for snagging.
    I've been told by builder today that our house #36 will be ready for snagging after 04/04 any day.
    Has issue with ESB meters connection been solved (post #258)?

Regards,

• Registered Users Posts: 27 elliot895

alexey wrote: »
    Hey,

Has anyone down Rahillion Drive got invitation for snagging.
    I've been told by builder today that our house #36 will be ready for snagging after 04/04 any day.
    Has issue with ESB meters connection been solved (post #258)?

Regards,

Hi Alexey

We are also on the drive, we were offered to snag last Thursday but will do so tomorrow instead. Hopefully with the Easter break it won’t take longer than 2 and a half weeks from now.

We were also informed of the ESB issues which do not seem to be resolved yet!

Has anyone that has moved in organized shower doors or screens for the bathrooms? If so any recommendations on where to purchase and who to get to fit them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 Lyncher101

Hi All,

I had posted already about us having a deposit on the last phase in Rahillion drive (uneven numbers). Has anyone heard anything on the planning permission?. Still nothing online.

I feel its taking ages. They originally said they were filing them back in early Feb but nothing online yet. Has anyone spoken to them about this recently?.

Hi All,

Hi

I'm in the same boat as you. I just rang Fingal and they have received no applications for Rahillion in 2018. I was told that the revised plans for Phase 3 were submitted a week or two ago.
    I just heard that the Site Notice is up for the revised Phase 3, dated 9th March, so now wondering why Fingal have no record of it?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Lyncher101

Lyncher101 wrote: »
    Hi

I'm in the same boat as you. I just rang Fingal and they have received no applications for Rahillion in 2018. I was told that the revised plans for Phase 3 were submitted a week or two ago.
    I just heard that the Site Notice is up for the revised Phase 3, dated 9th March, so now wondering why Fingal have no record of it?

Thanks

Update: The plans for revised Phase 3 are online this morning, 29-03-2018. Ref: F18A/0116.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Newhome2019

At last the plans are submitted for Rahillion Drive phase 3!!!!!. We are really happy with them, the drawings of the road and house types look lovely.

Anyone on this road think a December move in date is feasible?. (If they are approved that is).

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Maldini2706

At last the plans are submitted for Rahillion Drive phase 3!!!!!. We are really happy with them, the drawings of the road and house types look lovely.

Anyone on this road think a December move in date is feasible?. (If they are approved that is).

We're in Rahillion Place, I had kind of resigned myself to a 2019 move in date. We put a deposit down in October and the estate agent told us they'd be ready for October this year so with all of the delays I assume it'll be March/April next year by the time they're ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 rcallagh

We're in Rahillion Place, I had kind of resigned myself to a 2019 move in date. We put a deposit down in October and the estate agent told us they'd be ready for October this year so with all of the delays I assume it'll be March/April next year by the time they're ready.

Hi, when were you told Oct? We were told July/Aug last month for no 1-4 The Place. You have me very worried now!

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Maldini2706

rcallagh wrote: »
    Hi, when were you told Oct? We were told July/Aug last month for no 1-4 The Place. You have me very worried now!

I think 1-4 are part of phase 2 whereas 5-8 are part of phase 3 which would explain the different timelines

Hi all, hows everyone looking, anyone moving in on the drive anytime soon??

We are on the crescent but obviously drive will be done first so just checking on any updates,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 raja_s

jester1980 wrote: »
    Hi all, hows everyone looking, anyone moving in on the drive anytime soon??

We are on the crescent but obviously drive will be done first so just checking on any updates,
    Hi Jester,

I am on crescent too. Snagging most likely to happen early May.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 singita

Hi

Just wondering usually what is the length of time between snagging and moving in?

thanks

• Advertisement

hey, we are one of the higher numbers so think june for us which is fine.

Ill be more confident on the June date when I start to see people moving into the Drive

Advertisement