Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry County Council Clerical Officer Campaign 2017

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭revoke12

dorbrogra wrote: »
    Thanks for that... I think I was a similar number. I've secured other employment in the meantime. Hope it goes well for you if you get it.

Thanks i have employment myself that I’m happy in but if got a chance in an interview I’d go for it. No idea how the process works tho since I was so low down in the que

• Registered Users Posts: 19 mersie

revoke12 wrote: »
    Just got an email today in regards interviews starting end of May must be from when i applied about 2 years back.

Was it email with application form or an interview time and date ?

mersie wrote: »
    Was it email with application form or an interview time and date ?

Email with application form and telling em about interviews if I get passed the application form part again

Yes, I start next week. No details yet as to where I am going.

Hello any tips and tricks for interview process.
    Got an email today I’m being interviewed end of month wondering how long the interview is and any tips what questions etc are asked?

Appreciated

Any one else here got interview or notifications about interviews?

• Advertisement
Advertisement