Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chat

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

bassy wrote: »
    cause im darts starved and I love the darts and I love blackpool in july and London in December...……………………………………….

anyhow the fans sing stupid songs and a lot are pissed and have zero interest in darts,groups on holidays or having a nite out.far from darting purist,s is,nt that right Justin.

I hope it takes place in Blackpool, regardless of a crowd, as a viewer the crowd is not a necessity.

You only have to look at the PL to see most crowds dont care and its only an excuse for a piss up, although the revenue made is the important thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭sc86

i didnt know chris mason was a doctor

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

sc86 wrote: »

Performs surgery with a hammer.

Pro tour starting back up july 8th with 5 consecutive days of it. Thats only if overseas players can travel without quarantine by then.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Why that statement?.
    I know all about Mason,but has something happened recently??.

• Advertisement

Any one on here play darts online ?

Why that statement?.
    I know all about Mason,but has something happened recently??.

you obviously never saw the idiotic nonsense he spouted about the people who died from the covid.

Dr Mason declared all those people who died, were....wait for it....destined to die anyway.

Thats right, all those nhs workers and others who died, would have died if there was no corona.

You could not make this nonsense up.

you obviously never saw the idiotic nonsense he spouted about the people who died from the covid.

Dr Mason declared all those people who died, were....wait for it....destined to die anyway.

Thats right, all those nhs workers and others who died, would have died if there was no corona.

You could not make this nonsense up.

Cheers Justin I never knew or heard he had been talking garbage about covid 19 victims.

Cheers Justin I never knew or heard he had been talking garbage about covid 19 victims.

one of his tweets

I know others asked him what about the nhs workers that died, but the precious one blocked me on twitter along with countless others

mace-2.png

absolute clown,must be back on the heavey meds

• Advertisement

one of his tweets

I know others asked him what about the nhs workers that died, but the precious one blocked me on twitter along with countless others

mace-2.png

must be single againnnnnnnnnnn and on heavey meds for a orgasim/mental fix.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭sc86

He blocked me on twitter for like a reply to one of his doctors tips, imagine being that insecure.
    I think hes great pundit on darts , hes prob the best , but some of the crap he post and his inhability to deal with anybody that has a different opinion is childish at best

He blocked me on twitter for like a reply to one of his doctors tips, imagine being that insecure.
    I think hes great pundit on darts , hes prob the best , but some of the crap he post and his inhability to deal with anybody that has a different opinion is childish at best

One of the best pundits don't think so..............

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

bassy wrote:
    One of the best pundits don't think so..............

I think he is an excellent pundit IMO.

Just a shame he's such an idiot outside of darts.

I think he is an excellent pundit IMO.

Just a shame he's such an idiot outside of darts.

Yes a good pundit,but I wouldn't put him down as one of the best.
    The best for me is party aka john part.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

bassy wrote:
    Yes a good pundit,but I wouldn't put him down as one of the best. The best for me is party aka john part.

Agree on part.

Mardle as well.......joking!!

Agree on part.

Mardle as well.......joking!!

Mardle should have been a stand up comedian or a clown for fossetts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭shockframe

Off The ball doing a Mount Rushmore series by county recently.

Fermanagh one today. Brendan Dolan selected. 42 minutes in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTFXvEpA-NY

Keane Barry throwing some fabulous darts yesterday and today on Modus. Hes undefeated so far today.

https://youtu.be/GrcpmeF_-j4

• Advertisement

He won yesterday and today's tournament. Averaging in the 90s every game. This kid is special. No doubt he will be a major champion

• Registered Users Posts: 37,793 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

When Phil Taylor was playing why did he always sign the board after his games ?

PTH2009 wrote: »
    When Phil Taylor was playing why did he always sign the board after his games ?

A lot of times he would give them to people in the audience, put them up for charity raffles etc.....mostly.

I remember one match where manley beat Taylor and as soon as the game was over, manley ran up tossed the outside board foam ring and picked up the board and walked off, to do to taylor what he did to others......taylor did not like it.

Manley was giving the same back to him as taylor had done to others.

A lot of times he would give them to people in the audience, put them up for charity raffles etc.....mostly.

I remember one match where manley beat Taylor and as soon as the game was over, manley ran up tossed the outside board foam ring and picked up the board and walked off, to do to taylor what he did to others......taylor did not like it.

wiley old manley,miss the days of manley painter bob anderson brissy jockey all great characters in there own ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,793 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

was always wondering why

A lot of dart players have a nasty side to them, prob cause its such an alcohol fueled pastime

Yet another title yesterday. 3 on the spin.. ..

https://twitter.com/livedarts/status/1277631086944751618?s=19

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,248 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

What's the prize fund like for these tournaments?

Kingp35 wrote: »
    What's the prize fund like for these tournaments?

I'm not sure. Can't find any info online

Matchplay confirmed to be behind closed doors in Milton Keynes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭Dillonb3

US2 wrote: »
    Matchplay confirmed to be behind closed doors in Milton Keynes.

Yep 18th-26th July, Draw on the 12th.

Brendan Dolan is 2nd in Pro Tour Order of Merit. William O'Connor is roughly 4K off final spot but has tough players competing with him for that last spot like Bunting and Henderson

https://www.pdc.tv/news/2020/06/26/betfred-world-matchplay-race-latest-ahead-summer-series

Advertisement