Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭boomdocker

Some darts being played in these so far this year, standard seems to be off the charts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭hawkwing

Snakebite on fire,should have got the world record today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYlqlUTOn30

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

wright had a comp average today of 106.7

his only average below 103 in 7 games was a 95 average which was enough to rape Durrant 6-1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

Teehan and lennon on the streamed boards today

• Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

https://dartsnews.com/price-edges-out-van-gerwen-after-thrilling-players-championship-final/

Price beats MGV Pksyers Championship 6

Sounds like it was a decent match

TbL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭SketchyPrince

Could Keane Barry be chosen for the Grand Slam, realistically?

Could Keane Barry be chosen for the Grand Slam, realistically?

Na think Humphries has the youth spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

US2 wrote: »

25 year old Luke Humphries :pac:

that kid with the beard, beer belly and kids.

Smith played well all day, knocked out mvg but price destroyed him in final. Another title in the bag for price really becoming elite now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Tarzann

A superb weekend for the man with the craziest walk-on, Dirk van diving board

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,248 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Tarzann wrote: »
    A superb weekend for the man with the craziest walk-on, Dirk van diving board

We need to see Dirk on TV more, purely for the walk on. He's a complete nutcase.

He's playing very well at the moment so could move up the rankings.

Kingp35 wrote: »
    We need to see Dirk on TV more, purely for the walk on. He's a complete nutcase.

He's playing very well at the moment so could move up the rankings.

Sky dont allow that walk on song though the bastards

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Sky dont allow that walk on song though the bastards

Any reason why?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Brendan Dolan lost to Aspinal in Players Championship 7. Hammered Wade in the semis.

TbL

des the liar and the bdo still pushing the torremolinos open.....only the bdo would push an event like this during the corona crisis

des the liar and the bdo still pushing the torremolinos open.....only the bdo would push an event like this during the corona crisis

Be fun trying to get a refund off them. Spain is completely locked down, no way it's going ahead and they know it scumbags

• Registered Users Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭Degag

Des has resigned from the BDO apparently

yep and already blaming the counties
    blaming social media
    blaming the wdf
    blaming the dutch

in fact blaming anyone and everyone except himself.

his long winded speech has no mention of him committing the bdo to that crippling o2 deal.he fails to mention how he treated bob potter
    fails to take the blame for the crooked draws, his wifes behaviour etc,

A rat deserting a sinking ship, that he sank

He really wanted that holiday in tormelinos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭celt262

I'm going to get back into playing Darts again seen as there is feck all to be at with the way things are going in the country and the world.

I have not played in a few years and have to get a new board and darts.

Anyway would anyone be interested in a game some evening i think i used Dartspro before to play and used webcam?

celt262 wrote: »
    I'm going to get back into playing Darts again seen as there is feck all to be at with the way things are going in the country and the world.

I have not played in a few years and have to get a new board and darts.

Anyway would anyone be interested in a game some evening i think i used Dartspro before to play and used webcam?
    We had a few tournaments years ago (must be at least 10) sans the webcam - just trusted people to record their own score. Think i remember it being rather successful; had enough people to have group stages etc

No idea who organised it at the time and if they still actively post or not but could be an idea in the coming weeks/months!

WDA = webcam darts association. Great site simple to use, always players on it of all standards

https://www.webcamdarts.com/

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,248 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Degag wrote: »
    We had a few tournaments years ago (must be at least 10) sans the webcam - just trusted people to record their own score. Think i remember it being rather successful; had enough people to have group stages etc

No idea who organised it at the time and if they still actively post or not but could be an idea in the coming weeks/months!

I'm not sure if I organised it but I was definitely involved. It did work pretty well. We gave players 3 days or so to play their game.

Unfortunately (or fortunately!) I'm still in work so don't think I could organise one this time but I would play in it if anyone wants to try resurrect it.

EDIT: Looks like it was me who organised it! Here's a thread for one of the rounds of fixtures: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=59005747

I'm not sure if I organised it but I was definitely involved. It did work pretty well. We gave players 3 days or so to play their game.

Unfortunately (or fortunately!) I'm still in work so don't think I could organise one this time but I would play in it if anyone wants to try resurrect it.

EDIT: Looks like it was me who organised it! Here's a thread for one of the rounds of fixtures: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=59005747

Do you still throw a few king, pub league, county or anything?

Do you still throw a few king, pub league, county or anything?

Haven't really played competively in 4 or 5 years. Moved to Galway about a year ago so I intend to join a team here once this virus blows over. I used to be a high 60's to mid 70's average man, I doubt I'm that level now. Need to get practicing again!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭Sultan of Bling

Kingp35 wrote:
    Haven't really played competively in 4 or 5 years. Moved to Galway about a year ago so I intend to join a team here once this virus blows over. I used to be a high 60's to mid 70's average man, I doubt I'm that level now. Need to get practicing again!

That average is quarter final standard at the BDO world championship.

Ahh that brings back memories.

I remember playing you in some incarnation of it also. Started off 180, 140, 100 in the first leg..... pretty sure i lost it:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,297 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Degag wrote: »

I remember playing you in some incarnation of it also. Started off 180, 140, 100 in the first leg..... pretty sure i lost it:rolleyes:

Kingp put in one of his 12 dart legs obviously :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

I'll play :)

I'm a semi final bdo man myself

Advertisement