Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chat

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

RvB playing Players Championship 5 & 6 this weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Willie O Conor, Brendan Dolan, Steve Lennon all failed to qualify for Euro Tour 2. Durrant fell at the final hurdle too.

Barney qualified for Euro tour 1

9 dart legs flying in this year so far! Another 2 today. Price v Clemens in the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭boomdocker

Price won handy enough, played great darts all day

Barney beaten 6-2 in Rd1 today by Jermaine Wattimena

• Advertisement

Price was sensational against Aspinal there.

Yep, should win handy against Evans,by far the best player again today - love him or hate him, takes some going to make 2 finals on the trot like this

boomdocker wrote: »
    Yep, should win handy against Evans,by far the best player again today - love him or hate him, takes some going to make 2 finals on the trot like this
    I'm struggling to dislike him. His recent form in Players Championships and Premier League is brilliant. A top player.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

He is on a serious run of form alright. I'm also like him, give me passion like him over bland players any day of the week.

Price won 8-4
    Agree with all above, quality player
    His averages speak for themselves, heavy scorer and I'd love to see his stats on double top cos he's lethal on it. Could well have won three of the last four PC events as he was only beaten by Durrant last Sunday in a cracker where both of them averaged nearly 110 iirc

Although he did slip up a bit in the final, missed I think 10 darts at a double at 7-3 up, but then again checked out 170 to win it 😯

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭sc86

durrant threw away 2 games at the weeknd

uk open this weeknd is it?

sc86 wrote: »
    durrant threw away 2 games at the weeknd

uk open this weeknd is it?

Yes, all 128 tour card holders + 16 amateurs + 16 challenge tour qualifiers
    All live on ITV4 from 12 o clock on Friday, can;t wait :D

UK Open is a great competition

Barney making the headlines today for allegedly cheating on his wife with some mistress outside a hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

Barney making the headlines today for allegedly cheating on his wife with some mistress outside a hotel.

Everybody loves Raymond.

It wasn't practising he was doing anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

well in the lipstick there

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Outside ? Barney's scoring really is ****e this year

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Corey Cadby has been granted a Visa so can now travel to the UK and play on the tour again. I have to say I'm a bit surprised he was granted one.

https://www.live-darts.com/category/darts-news/cadby-set-for-pdc-return-20190313/

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Corey Cadby has been granted a Visa so can now travel to the UK and play on the tour again. I have to say I'm a bit surprised he was granted one.

https://www.live-darts.com/category/darts-news/cadby-set-for-pdc-return-20190313/

Delighted to hear that!

• Advertisement

Is Cadby qualified for any TV tournaments this year yet? Fancy him to win two or three ranking events this year.

Is Cadby qualified for any TV tournaments this year yet? Fancy him to win two or three ranking events this year.

No he hasn't qualified for anything yet and he's a good way off at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

Remember rumours of him being allegedly blackmailed years ago for something similar. Around the time his form went to muck.

Degag wrote: »
    Remember rumours of him being allegedly blackmailed years ago for something similar. Around the time his form went to muck.

Barney's a bit of a pervert it seems. Just reading some of the texts he allegedly sent a fan who wanted a signed top.

Barney's a bit of a pervert it seems. Just reading some of the texts he allegedly sent a fan who wanted a signed top.
    Has a long way to go to catch up to Jelle.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

Where?

Where?

Saw it on the paper yesterday not sure which one. He said it was a turn on that the fan wanted a signed top.

Has a long way to go to catch up to Jelle.

Indeed, and Phil Taylor the convicted sex pest.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Chizzy beats Gurney 8-6 in Players Championship 7

TbL

• Advertisement

Lewis averaged 110 in semi against Clayton, super stuff!

Barney could play him yet

Advertisement