Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chat

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Started a betting thread:

180/1 - Darts Betting Thread

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

So much for Barney playing the tour this year, The first Pro Tour weekend of the season is on this weekend and no Barney to be found.

https://www.pdc.tv/news/2019/02/07/2019-players-championship-3-4-entries

• Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Kingp35 wrote: »
    So much for Barney playing the tour this year, The first Pro Tour weekend of the season is on this weekend and no Barney to be found.

Think it was always a line to keep him relevant and make sure he got on the Premier League gravy train

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 17,809 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Think it was always a line to keep him relevant and make sure he got on the Premier League gravy train

TbL

Barney lost in the last 32 today to Ryan Searle

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

paulie21 wrote: »
    Barney lost in the last 32 today to Ryan Searle

Not sure why pdc said he wasn't playing then.

MvG beat Jermaine Wattimena in the final.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭boomdocker

Game of the day apparently was Snakebite vs Michael Smith, both averaged over 110 with wright winning 6-5

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭buster180

Phil Taylor: "I don't see what Gerwyn Price did wrong"
    Says the man who got very upset when somebody didnt pour him a glass of water!!

buster180 wrote: »
    God I'm so glad this man is retired and out of the public eye. A truly toxic man, not many have much to say about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

buster180 wrote: »

Even though Phil was onstage first

Durrant v Wright coming up in PC#2 today..should be interesting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

boomdocker wrote: »
    Durrant v Wright coming up in PC#2 today..should be interesting

Glen Durrant 6-3 Peter Wright

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Ali Bomaye

Four nine darters hit today. Chris Dobey threw one in a deciding leg, Geert Nentjes & Dave Chisnall both hit nines as well, and MVG threw one in a 6-3 defeat against Johnny Clayton.

Ali Bomaye wrote: »
    Four nine darters hit today. Chris Dobey threw one in a deciding leg, Geert Nentjes & Dave Chisnall both hit nines as well, and MVG threw one in a 6-3 defeat against Johnny Clayton.
    Glen Durrant putting in work too, in the semi final after wins against some big names.

Durrant into the final against Chizzy. I have to say the PDC streams for the Pro Tour are very good. Well worth the subscription fee.

Chizzy wins the final 8-7.

There were 4 nine darters hit today!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,208 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

Durrant into the final against Chizzy. I have to say the PDC streams for the Pro Tour are very good. Well worth the subscription fee.

how much are they

£50 for the year. Includes all the Pro and Euro tour tournaments. Also includes everything else if you use a VPN

• Registered Users Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭bassy

£50 for the year. Includes all the Pro and Euro tour tournaments. Also includes everything else if you use a VPN
    Does it include all the majors on sky ?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

bassy wrote: »
    Does it include all the majors on sky ?.

It does if you download a VPN app. Its 10r a month for the "rest of the world" service which shows every tournament, or 5r a month for the UK & Ireland version which just shows floor events and euro tours.

When did they start having first to 7 semis and first to 8 final?

• Advertisement

It does if you download a VPN app. Its 10r a month for the "rest of the world" service which shows every tournament, or 5r a month for the UK & Ireland version which just shows floor events and euro tours.

whats the best vpn ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭crasy dash

I find NordPN very good not the cheapest but worth the money if you use it a fair bit for other sources as well

whats the best vpn ?.

On a phone or tablet, I use Turbo VPN. I use the paid version just to remove ads but free version works the same. Set your VPN to the USA is best.

whats the best vpn ?.

On a phone or tablet, I use Turbo VPN. I use the paid version just to remove ads but free version works the same. Set your VPN to the USA is best.

Would be using it on pc

Glen Durrant getting to the final today makes his game against Gurney all the more interesting this Thursday.

Would be using it on pc

I use Hola the odd time and it seems to work. It's free and you install it as a Chrome add on. Just set your country to USA.

Some weekend of darts
    Standard is really high
    Final was a cracker - averages weren;t that high in the end but a real tight game
    Durrant produced an unbelievable 170 checkout when Chizzy had missed 3 match darts then won the next to level it at 7-7
    Johnny Clayton was unreal against MvG in the quarters
    Steve Lennon had a good run to the last 16

• Registered Users Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭sc86

duzza got 10k for winning winmau masters - oldest event in darts
    gets 6k for come second in a pc event lol

big win for Willie O Connor in PC3 today - beat James Wade 6-5 in the first round with a 101 ave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Dotzie

Mvg just hit a 9 darter to win against Jamie Hughes. 177,174 & 150 check-out

Advertisement