Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake 50 and 20 euros notes

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,816 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Should post up another AD with a similar laptop in same location, different person selling of course, username, number so on...He then might have another go with this new AD and person not knowing it's a set up/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

amtc wrote: »
    Well I got 4 from the BOI atm! It was 2012 so maybe things have changed.

That was a day you should have done the lottery :D

Probably! As I said I was on a first date and it was mortifying as the waiter came over with the fake 50. The guy who I was with gave me genuine money.he said he'd pass them off in taxis etc. (He was a solicitor). I did report it to the guards and the branch. Anyway there was never a second date! Not because of this I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

amtc wrote: »
    Probably! As I said I was on a first date and it was mortifying as the waiter came over with the fake 50. The guy who I was with gave me genuine money.he said he'd pass them off in taxis etc. (He was a solicitor). I did report it to the guards and the branch. Anyway there was never a second date! Not because of this I think.

sounds like a keeper! :D

Advertisement