Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XII - Simpsons Mafia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

quickbeam wrote: »
    Hey Dotts!

Is all this talk of focusing on low posters based on my post below? Because I thought it was clear that I was joking at the time.

Let me be clear, for the record, that I'm not interestetd in focusing on low posters this early in the game.

not at all QB, its pete and necro who are all chat about low posters!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,419 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

tritium wrote: »
    Unless ive really picked things up wrong in the opening posts....

Quickbeam is herman

Valeyard is very likely to be a wolf/mafia

Lord tsc is also very suspicious

That didn't take long :P

Necrominus wrote: »
    It's the name, isn't it:P

not even a little bit dude!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,747 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

list of posters so far day 1

quickbeam 11
    Necrominus 9
    sKeith 9
    tritium 6
    Xaracatz 5
    Pter 4
    WerewolfGM 4
    avork 4
    Uriel. 3
    Chagan 2
    Lord TSC 2
    andy125 2
    raze_them_all_ 2
    sullivlo 1
    gufc21 1
    MrsFlushdraw 1
    A Neurotic 1
    Jayop 1
    EMF2010 1
    The_Valeyard 1
    y0ssar1an22 1
    Barney92 1
    Loughc

I posted earlier. Where's my one?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Pter wrote: »
    Because allies are hidden there?

Yeah, to be sure. But this early in the game people are off in Shelbyville or somewhere and might not be able to participate in the town discussion. Your thinking is right, it's just too early for it. Definitely this time tomorrow it could be something we could look at.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,747 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Also...

hqdefault.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,058 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

not at all QB, its pete and necro who are all chat about low posters!

Fair enough dottie. I take your point about the game not really starting till tomorrow. As I've said I'm not looking at them currently but in this type of game we need an active village as the kill rate could get high quickly. Tomorrow evening is the time to look at that activity for sure but I felt it was worth mentioning to kind of... jumpstart the process.
    You're barking up the wrong tree if you think it makes me look bad though, I can assure you.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,058 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yeah, to be sure. But this early in the game people are off in Shelbyville or somewhere and might not be able to participate in the town discussion. Your thinking is right, it's just too early for it. Definitely this time tomorrow it could be something we could look at.

Yep, basically this. is what I was trying to say above

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭avork

Ah, okay, fair enough. But I was just replying to Necro who posted about Herman. I also spoke about Willie, Ned and Homer so far already. I don't know why you'd pick up on the one about Herman specifically.
    I agree, I wouldn't read anything into someone talking about the intricacies of the characters at this point. Just shows that you are paying attention!
    Doesn't mean I trust you though :P

And we were all getting on so well!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,428 ✭✭✭tritium

avork wrote: »
    Hmm, perhaps no one should really have said anything until after the first munch to not give the mobs anything to go on!

You havent, as far as i know, played before so i dont know how to interpret this. Basically its bad advice since it would stop us from building up information but im not sure if giving it makes you a wolf

• Advertisement

I concur heartily!

I concur heartily!

Me too. I spent all day today watching sports and my isotopes. Only catching up now.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I withdraw talk of low posters, and will ease up on such talk if someone would just tell me what time the first lynch is at :D

Dental plan

Tomorrow 9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Loughc wrote: »
    I posted earlier. Where's my one?

the 1 didnt copy and paste but you made the list other posters have not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Tomorrow 9pm.
    the results are colated and presented then but the lynch doesn't happen until the judge says so.

If you want to be pedantic about it - yes.

You're barking up the wrong tree if you think it makes me look bad though, I can assure you.

I'm not barking up that tree, I'm barking up the one beside it. The one that smells like wolf mafia??:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

You could say that you are barking up the wrong Bush.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Yeah...what are we going to use instead of wolf? Gangsta? Goon? Anything but scum please :D

I'm not barking up that tree, I'm barking up the one beside it. The one that smells like wolf mafia??:confused:

I explained myself in the last post directed to you. I basically agreed with you! Nothing to be confused about:D

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭avork

tritium wrote: »
    You havent, as far as i know, played before so i dont know how to interpret this. Basically its bad advice since it would stop us from building up information but im not sure if giving it makes you a wolf
    It was mostly in jest based on the game "officially starting tomorrow", but just to defend why I said it as I still think I'm right (although, I'm a young'un around here so I wouldn't pay too much attention to my advice!!) - the main group it would have affected before they had to choose a victim would be mobs and then we could all start talking tomorrow afterwards and have the day building up our information based on that.
    The odds are still high that they'd get a good guy through random chance though.

I hope the earnest defence doesn't come across as trying too hard either!

I explained myself in the last post directed to you. I basically agreed with you! Nothing to be confused about:D

your explanation doesn't confuse me at all sugar, its the what to call wolves/ mafioso.

The low poster thing isn't why I suspect you! It's all your posts!

your explanation doesn't confuse me at all sugar, its the what to call wolves/ mafioso.

The low poster thing isn't why I suspect you! It's all your posts!

Fair enough. You're wrong, but you're entitled to your suspicions.

note to self don't use the word sugar, it's weird

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

wolf , scum mafiaosa baddie whatevere you want to call them doesnet marret

Necro is one
    vale is probably one
    quick is claiming homer and there's no harm in that, i considered claiming him myself as he cant be the first person killed
    personally i dont think quick is a baddie but i also ont think trit is either
    i think the impulse to say if you think i'm evil thn you are evil is str ong and thta is why you think trit is a baddie

conclusion
    quick i donno claiming homr might be homer might be someone else not really a baddie in my opinion
    trit non rolled goodie
    vale is bart lisa or a baddie, Bart should come out btw, bob wont kill him if it means killing himself and its a verifable position
    necro is a baddie

Tigger wrote: »
    Necro is one

THANK YOU!!!
    :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Dental plan

Lisa needs braces.

• Advertisement

Hi Tigger - why exactly am I a baddie? You can go ahead and think that all day long but I'm not.

Advertisement