Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blind Date (Ireland)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Cazale

Wasn't expecting much but this is awful ****e. Facebook 'comedian' on looking for likes.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

It seems so forced and scripted more each week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jooksavage

Saw this last night. The horror.

Gaudy set. Nauseating, vile contestants. An audience of lobotomized, braying mules. And dead-eyed Al Porter grinning vacantly like Billy the Puppet throughout the whole ordeal. If the show was called "Blind Orphan" it would actually be less depressing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

remember kids over 200,000 watched it last night... he seems to want to tell you that every week in case you think anyone cares.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

jooksavage wrote: »
    Saw this last night. The horror.

Gaudy set. Nauseating, vile contestants. An audience of lobotomized, braying mules. And dead-eyed Al Porter grinning vacantly like Billy the Puppet throughout the whole ordeal. If the show was called "Blind Orphan" it would actually be less depressing.

Sounds like I missed a treat!

From what I've seen- jumping off a cliff would be preferable to going on a date with half of them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I'm still scarred by the 5 minutes I sat through in the first show..... Come back Take Me Out Ireland, all is forgiven! Shifters and the cardboard set beats this muck any day of the week!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Advertisement