Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 2017

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Anyone got a trick for getting this Mixpot crap. I watched E3 on Mixer and Xbox Daily on mixer and still nothing.

In the same boat, watched the stream again this evening but nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

In the same boat, watched the stream again this evening but nothing!

Just got it there.

I just happened to be watching YouTube after the Mixer broadcast and then a Mixer notification popped up saying thanks for watching and Rare Replay is now unlocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Just got it there.

I just happened to be watching YouTube after the Mixer broadcast and then a Mixer notification popped up saying thanks for watching and Rare Replay is now unlocked.

Yep, just got a Mixer notification now too for Rare Replay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    Yep, just got a Mixer notification now too for Rare Replay.

Same here. And then there was another notification for Final Something, didn't pay much attention as I was trying to kill Jack the Ripper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Do you have to watch the whole thing to get the free games?
    I had it left on in the background but switched off after a while cause I was going to bed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭qrx

I am betting that we get the Xbox One X updates for multiplatform games that Sony have marketing deals with. However I anticipate a delay of a few weeks to ensure that the PS4 Pro has the best version of each game at launch.
    I'm hoping we see a shift in power. Not in xbox favour but something more balanced. It's easier to port games from pc to 1x. And console first games will be easier to port from 1x to pc. The technicalities will trump in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Still no mixpot reward for me either, I'll leave it run on the xbox again tonight and see if anything pops.

the funny part is, I dont even want rare replay. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Xbox daily just started.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Xbox daily just started.

https://mixer.com/Xbox

I watched via that link last night, left it on for about 2 hours and got the games later on. Make sure you're xbox gamertag is linked to mixer.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Gizmo55 wrote: »
    https://mixer.com/Xbox

I watched via that link last night, left it on for about 2 hours and got the games later on. Make sure you're xbox gamertag is linked to mixer.

And also follow the Xbox channel as well. Not sure if that's important or not, but I did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

I've just noticed a bunch of the Rare Reply games on my box. I did sign in to Mixer at one stage but there was no video to watch so I just fecked off again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Spudman_20000

I have the Rare Replay games too, but I didn't go near Mixer. I did watch the conference on the Xbox though.

Maybe they've just given it to everyone as some people were having issues with Mixer?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Pretty sure that all you needed to do was watch the channel through Mixer. If you watched it on the Xbox, then you've most likely qualified for it as well, pretty sure that they're kinda sneakily default signing you in nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Finally got Rare Replay and a tonne of other crap too!!

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

Had been looking at the final station he last 2 times it was on sale... Happy to get it for free!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,199 ✭✭✭maximoose

Played a few 'levels' of it lastnight and was enjoying it

Then accidentally wiped my progress ffs.

Advertisement