Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

What time are these daily Xbox streams usually on? Is there a schedule anywhere?

Yesterdays one was on at 11.00pm. Probably same today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

What time are these daily Xbox streams usually on? Is there a schedule anywhere?

If you go on Mixer, http://mixer.com/XBox, and it's not on, you see the schedule.
    Based on my calculations, streams on Tuesday and Wednesday will start at 9pm IST, while Thursday's stream starts at 6pm IST.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 642 ✭✭✭qrx

JoyPad wrote: »
    Watched the whole thing. Nothing happened. Will try again tonight.
    I got no notifications. I checked the store and the freebies are there ready to install.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

JoyPad wrote: »
    If you go on Mixer, http://mixer.com/XBox, and it's not on, you see the schedule.
    Based on my calculations, streams on Tuesday and Wednesday will start at 9pm IST, while Thursday's stream starts at 6pm IST.

Cheers, will check it out. I had already linked my MS account to mixer and watched the MS stream Sunday night but I never got any of the goodies

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

qrx wrote: »
    Phil wrote:
    I look at Pro as more of a competitor to S than I do to Xbox One X.

Ha, good luck trying to sell that one!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I only watched the Xbox presentation so I do not know and this is probably better asked in the general gaming section but anyway was Red Dead Redemption 2 mentioned in any of the shows?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,299 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

I only watched the Xbox presentation so I do not know and this is probably better asked in the general gaming section but anyway was Red Dead Redemption 2 mentioned in any of the shows?

Not so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,843 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

There was no mention of RDR2 in any of the shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    There was no mention of RDR2 in any of the shows.

Probably because it has been further delayed, and would probably be shown at the next E3.

• Advertisement

CatInABox wrote: »
    Ha, good luck trying to sell that one!

Especially as Sony are going to make itself a competitor. Mutterings of shady deals to drag the 1X patches down to parity with the Pro :mad:

Especially as Sony are going to make itself a competitor. Mutterings of shady deals to drag the 1X patches down to parity with the Pro :mad:

Doubt sales of either will be enough to make developers debase themselves with something like this, to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

I don't think rockstar do e3. I think the 'next' gen version of gtav was a first for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭dunworth1

any links?

I would seriously hope sony wouldn't do something this low

dunworth1 wrote: »
    any links?

It's just speculation about the fact that they have marketing deals with games, no evidence of anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

CatInABox wrote: »
    It's just speculation about the fact that they have marketing deals with games, no evidence of anything.

I hope not but I do remember Watch Dogs.

Although it could never be proved it looked like PlayStation's deal for Watch dogs included gimping the PC version to make sure it wasn't way better than the PS4 version.

The files where later found in the PC game install that instantly increased the visuals similar to the original Watch Dogs demo.

We will know when Destiny 2, Call of Duty and Battlefront 2 launch in a few months time. If there is no XB1X update for those games we will know that is part of the deal with PlayStation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

have a ps4 pro, but I really like the look of this new console and I love having backwards play, have put my name on the pre order list on gamestop...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Scorpio box art? (I refuse to not call it Scorpio!)

DCLbAGkXgAAg9S7.jpg

DCLbAGlXsAAPpio.jpg

dunworth1 wrote: »

No just speculation. Eurogamer asked Phil Spencer about it (specifically COD WW2) in the post E3 interview but he wouldn't comment as he has no info on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭irishchris

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    have a ps4 pro, but I really like the look of this new console and I love having backwards play, have put my name on the pre order list on gamestop...

Is there preorders been taken by game stop?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Xbox Daily begins in 15mins: http://www.mixer.com/xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

irishchris wrote: »
    Is there preorders been taken by game stop?

no, put your name on a mailing list and they will notify you when you can place a pre-order,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

I hope not but I do remember Watch Dogs.

Although it could never be proved it looked like PlayStation's deal for Watch dogs included gimping the PC version to make sure it wasn't way better than the PS4 version.

The files where later found in the PC game install that instantly increased the visuals similar to the original Watch Dogs demo.

We will know when Destiny 2, Call of Duty and Battlefront 2 launch in a few months time. If there is no XB1X update for those games we will know that is part of the deal with PlayStation.

Same was said about Battlefield One on the PS Pro. There was an unannounced update that hugely increased framerates on the Pro. it was then removed a week later. The theory was that because the game had a marketing deal with MS, the improvement had to be rolled back.

Same was said about Battlefield One on the PS Pro. There was an unannounced update that hugely increased framerates on the Pro. it was then removed a week later. The theory was that because the game had a marketing deal with MS, the improvement had to be rolled back.

Pretty sure that's just referring to the MP part of the game though, where they released a patch that meant that PS4 Pro gamers were giving a huge advantage over PS4 players. They then had to roll that back because of the rules that Sony themselves put out, namely that Pro gamers wouldn't get an advantage like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

It's been stated repeatedly it's up to the developers what they do with the X... It's almost as if they're washing their hands of any of that nonsense.

Is this the way forward for the industry? Exclusives! Timed exclusives! Better patches 'only available on...'

On Xbox Daily: They just asked a Battlefront 2 dev studio person about Xbox One X.

He replied that he cannot talk about it right now but he said he was personally excited about having the power of the X.

I am betting that we get the Xbox One X updates for multiplatform games that Sony have marketing deals with. However I anticipate a delay of a few weeks to ensure that the PS4 Pro has the best version of each game at launch.

Anyone got a trick for getting this Mixpot crap. I watched E3 on Mixer and Xbox Daily on mixer and still nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Anyone got a trick for getting this Mixpot crap. I watched E3 on Mixer and Xbox Daily on mixer and still nothing.

I'm the same, it says that it can take a week to appear but most of the lads have their rewards already.

• Advertisement

They are building an Xbox One X part by part currently on Xbox Daily.

Advertisement