Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother UK 2017

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

I haven't watched the last few episodes either, too bored but I still love this thread. I remember the last two years I couldn't wait to watch BB, Marc oneill was compulsive viewing.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Watched it last night having missed it for a few nights. Glad I tuned in tbh, it was one of the more entertaining episodes this year.

Andrew "Hell Comin" :D:D:D:D so funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Don't talk to me about commas skip. I know only too well.
    Actually crying with laughter. I'm so sorry to laugh at your expense. That was just so bizarre.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Oh jesus I only copped what this comment was referring to!!! Most amazing big brother moment, it beat Tiffany's hands down!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Spoiler about last night's eviciton -
    I would ask if posters are going to comment on this post that they do not give any spoilers. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

So Tina Molane had a baby at 50? I'm shocked at that.

The final will be shown at 9 pm Friday night. They were saying there's been a very low turn out for the evictions.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

So Tina Molane had a baby at 50? I'm shocked at that.

I read somewhere that she's planning on having another baby ?

And like most others here , if I hadn't had this thread , I would have given up on BB long ago . This thread IS my social life , sad maybe but it's how it is .

Wouldn't get as much laughs on a night out as I would in here anyway :D

Tonight should be....fun...interesting....and not forgetting- Hellish :pac:

I just realised I'm wearing a LOVE, PEACE and <geeky thing> t-shirt today. No harmony though :D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

wyrn wrote: »
    I just realised I'm wearing a LOVE, PEACE and <geeky thing> t-shirt today. No harmony though :D:pac:

Jeez....i've only just managed to get that bloody song out of my head then i see your post :mad::mad::mad::P:P:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,629 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

You're lucky I was on the ground floor when I read this, the fall wasn't high enough for me to do any lasting damage. Glass everywhere though :eek:

Work: Can you do that before you leave?
    Me: I should have left half an hour ago
    Work: But there's an executive visit tomorrow
    Me: NO! You know what's coming tomorrow?! HELL'S COMING!

Oh how I laughed. :D And they all think I'M the mad one ?!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,361 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Actually crying with laughter. I'm so sorry to laugh at your expense. That was just so bizarre.
    neonsofa wrote: »
    Oh jesus I only copped what this comment was referring to!!! Most amazing big brother moment, it beat Tiffany's hands down!

I'm still in the dark, what did I miss? :confused::o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,036 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Kolido wrote: »
    I'm still in the dark, what did I miss? :confused::o

I was head scratching until I read Neonsofa post then I copped what they were on about... :D

I was head scratching until I read Neonsofa post then I copped what they were on about... :D

Aha, I got it now, sorry its been a long day. :D:D:D

skipper_G wrote: »
    Work: Can you do that before you leave?
    Me: I should have left half an hour ago
    Work: But there's an executive visit tomorrow
    Me: NO! You know what's coming tomorrow?! HELL'S COMING!

Oh how I laughed. :D And they all think I'M the mad one ?!

Please tell me you said it in a Scottish accent cos that's how I read it in my head.

Please tell me you said it in a Scottish accent cos that's how I read it in my head.

Oh yes, I fully committed. I don't believe in half measures :D

I'll open up the poll for the Winner tonight once we see who's been chucked. I didn't want to have a vote for your winner poll with 2 HM's who aren't even finalists included. It didn't seem right.

It's obvious who has gone, check PP website.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

I'll open up the poll for the Winner tonight once we see who's been chucked. I didn't want to have a vote for your winner poll with 2 HM's who aren't even finalists included. It didn't seem right.
    I'd be very surprised if either of them got votes anyway.

• Advertisement

It's obvious who has gone, check PP website.

Not obvious to me, though I would have a good guess. I'll find out tomorrow when I get to the office, make my coffee, and sit back and watch. :)

Ah you're not going to tempt me now, no, no spoilers for me. I'm waiting for tonight. :p

Aghhh FFS it's on again at 10:30. I'm pretty paranoid sure that the producers only do this to annoying me :mad: What's wrong with 9pm :confused::confused::confused:

Aghhh FFS it's on again at 10:30. I'm pretty paranoid sure that the producers only do this to annoying me :mad: What's wrong with 9pm :confused::confused::confused:

Aaaaah flaming heck. Shifted down the schedule for Ireland's dumbest criminals. Is it on C5 at 10:30 as well?

Edit: yes C5 is 10:30 as well

Aaaaah flaming heck. Shifted down the schedule for Ireland's dumbest criminals. Is it on C5 at 10:30 as well?

Edit: yes C5 is 10:30 as well

Yep. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

Crazy how different Isabelle looks without tan.
    o-biPjuQRQCTx5d7xkW1cg.png

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

No Jeff 2. But I have to be so so careful of what I write now. Because of getting reported. I think posters thought I was you. Ha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,036 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Liordi wrote: »
    Crazy how different Isabelle looks without tan.
    o-biPjuQRQCTx5d7xkW1cg.png

She looks a lot better without.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

No Jeff 2. But I have to be so so careful of what I write now. Because of getting reported. I think posters thought I was you. Ha

Donkey :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,887 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

neonsofa wrote: »
    Donkey :)

:D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement