Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭smilerf

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Ruth Negga . Never happy .
    I'll never understand how she got a Oscar nomination. Her acting in love/hate was so bad

• Registered Users Posts: 7,224 ✭✭✭alaimacerc

Rugby playing classes? So people from every class and group in society then?

Nope!

(Well, maybe in Limerick.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Omackeral wrote: »
    Is there anyone out there that you just don't like and you just can't explain it? Someone who you just can't stand but they've never really done anything to make you feel that way.

For example, I have an irrational dislike of Emma Watson. I've never really seen any of her films or interviews but if I look something up and she's in it, I'm subconsciously voting against it. When she showed up in This Is The End I sighed and I'm not quite sure why. Can't explain it. Feel similarly towards Anne Hathaway.

Who's yours?
    I don't like some like IPS of a certain age. Fresh into the jail. Takes them a while to understand the dynamics of the place.. I know that's what gig you're at, but would you probably agree with me that they are more than a hinder than help for at least a few months

Sorry what!!

The thread is about specific people you dont like, not a generalisation of a career!
    Also them integrating into a job is hardly reason to dislike them as a person!

Think you are on the wrong thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Marty Whelan. He's not a 'silver fox' he's just an old duffer.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,094 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Marty Whelan. He's not a 'silver fox' he's just an old duffer.

Smooth as a mink’s nutsack.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 272 ✭✭Loves_lorries

Aine lawlor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭jimwallace197

Peirs Morgan is a smarky f**k and represents everything in someone that I usually despise. Arrogance, Ignorance, petulance & most of all an inability to shut up and listen

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭RioM

Amanda Brunker

• Registered Users Posts: 10,292 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Peirs Morgan is a smarky f**k and represents everything in someone that I usually despise. Arrogance, Ignorance, petulance & most of all an inability to shut up and listen

You're right, he has some mouth on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭micar

Keith lemon .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

micar wrote: »
    Keith lemon .

The actor that puts on the character persona (Leigh Francis) is actually a really lovely guy. I am always shocked how many still aren't aware he is a character!

Can't say that about the shemale that played Bosco. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭CK22

The Happy Pear Twins. Squinty weird vegan lads who seem too happy making sweets out of avocado and other weird ****. Don’t get the hype and regular Late Late appearances. Though it’s not as if the Late Late is pulling A Listers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,211 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Anne Hathaway out did herself on a speech the other night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

RioM wrote: »
    Amanda Brunker

I'd ride her.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Lisland

I'd ride her.

inexplicably?

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭decky1

robbie williams +wife for takeing over the x factor,

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭TheShockmaster

Rory Mcilroy
    Serena Williams
    Meryl Streep
    Tom Cruise
    Barrack Obama
    Michelle Obama
    Sean Penn
    Madonna
    Chelsea Manning

• Registered Users Posts: 5,135 ✭✭✭rom

bcd2ab977720444.jpg
    Everyone other runner has their last name on their bib but they embellish him by letting him put "Sir Mo" on his.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

rom wrote: »
    bcd2ab977720444.jpg
    Everyone other runner has their last name on their bib but they embellish him by letting him put "Sir Mo" on his.

When he finally gets busted, will they take the Knighthood off him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Lisland wrote: »
    inexplicably?

No. I can explain why I'd ride her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

razorblunt wrote: »
    When he finally gets busted, will they take the Knighthood off him?

You'd have to wonder-didn't Michelle De Brun pick up some 'honors' before her tests came back as tampered?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭micar

micar wrote: »
    Keith lemon .
    The actor that puts on the character persona (Leigh Francis) is actually a really lovely guy. I am always shocked how many still aren't aware he is a character!

I'm aware that's it's a character but I find the character totally unfunny.

What's the deal with the slight speech impediment.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Angela Merkel
    J.C. Junker

Vogue -RTE We lost the champions league and other things but heres something everyone wants a lame Vague Williams documentary about moronic sh!t like Instagram.....said no one ever

Vogue -RTE We lost the champions league and other things but heres something everyone wants a lame Vague Williams documentary about moronic sh!t like Instagram.....said no one ever

God, can you imagine when they continue to fail (RTE I mean) and start losing things like the Olympics?

The crap they will show then. Everyone's noticed RTE's been failing, badly, for the last ten years or more.

But they're only going downhill further as time goes on.

God, can you imagine when they continue to fail (RTE I mean) and start losing things like the Olympics?

The crap they will show then. Everyone's noticed RTE's been failing, badly, for the last ten years or more.

But they're only going downhill further as time goes on.

more shows for talentless relatives of Montrose and the likes of The Garrithy muppets, Lottie Ryan, Louise ONeill (with the misery, all straight white men are scum) and James Patrice/James Kavanagh or some lame blogger/snapchat "star"

Can’t stand the following -all are or have been presenters .

Norah Casey - too many reasons

Ciara Kelly - irrational feminist , brings”women” into every single debate, after bringing herself into it first and her experience . It’s not about you Ciara.

Kathryn Thomas - we all had gorgeous cute babies , please just get over it and move on ! A photo a day on social media of her baby and how proud she is of her.
    Excruciating at this stage. Why do people feel the need to do this, after parading their pregnant stomachs for months too. Babies have been born since time began. It’s nothing new .

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

I can't even LOOK at their smug faces without being overcome with rage!!! I can't STAND them.

Tiger Woods
    Leo Cullen
    Bubba Watson
    Phil FIGJAM Mickelson
    Dustin Johnson
    Brian O'Driscoll
    Johnny Sexton
    There are plenty more.

Miriam O Callaghan and her nodding head

• Advertisement

Can’t stand the following -all are or have been presenters .

Norah Casey - too many reasons

Ciara Kelly - irrational feminist , brings”women” into every single debate, after bringing herself into it first and her experience . It’s not about you Ciara.

Kathryn Thomas - we all had gorgeous cute babies , please just get over it and move on ! A photo a day on social media of her baby and how proud she is of her.
    Excruciating at this stage. Why do people feel the need to do this, after parading their pregnant stomachs for months too. Babies have been born since time began. It’s nothing new .

Norah is sort of a tricky one for me-I had no idea why she was involved in the mess that became the Pope's visit. She was entertaining on Dragon's Den, but so were many of those on Dragon's Den. It's just they're boring on their own.

Kelly got a hammering from Niamh Horan. And while I dislike Horan at the best of times, she's sometimes the voice of reason in a world that's totally f**ked.

Kathryn Thomas' been annoying for a while now. I am completely and utterly childless, and please, for all that's good in the world, may I stay completely childless. I don't like kids, they can get lost.

Advertisement