Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭digzy

Vogue Williams

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    For being Aoibhins sister :D

:D
    seems like it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭ArielAtom

Ewan McKenna, DONTMATTER😉

• Registered Users Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭smilerf

Amanda Byrem
    Catherine Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 8,296 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

For being Aoibhins sister :D

I find Doireann's chin distracting-tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭NCS

I find Doireann's chin distracting-tbh.

I see what you mean... latest?cb=20171002192854

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭TheDavester

SAMTALK wrote: »
    That's the one. Still can't figure out what she's "famous" for
    "social media influencer" or "comedian" (depending on which the way the wind blows) like James Kavanagh/cian twomey....apparently the third sister is a "pr guru" who is pushing the two sisters careers...pretty sad really, when ones a fair city "actress" and the other makes Cian Twomey look like George Carlin....apparently Doireann is now whinging about bullying so shes doing anything to stay relevant

"social media influencer" or "comedian" (depending on which the way the wind blows) like James Kavanagh/cian twomey....apparently the third sister is a "pr guru" who is pushing the two sisters careers...pretty sad really, when ones a fair city "actress" and the other makes Cian Twomey look like George Carlin....apparently Doireann is now whinging about bullying so shes doing anything to stay relevant

There's been a whole host of 'influencers' whinging at being caught out for filters and airbrushing. One was even called out by the advertising authority of Ireland.
    Many are posted on the 'Nobullsh**ters' or similar instagram accounts.

One model had a major article citing 'bullying' for her images-and then had the audacity, after citing bullying, to say she was a 'strong 30 year old woman...'

Jesus, must be drinking the same stuff as LON.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Karl Spain.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,216 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

YFlyer wrote: »
    Karl Spain.

Which chin?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Chev_Chelios

The couple in that axa ad.

There's an actress on Corrie who's eyes are too far apart for my liking-it's a weird thing I have regarding people, if their eyes are too far apart, it discombobulates me-I have similar issues with Uma Thurman and Fern Brady.

Cannot explain it, for the life of me, and the actress (Corrie one) seems like a nice person, but I just find myself irritated when she's on screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Rchard and Judy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

The couple in that axa ad.

Your man with the beard is a tool

• Registered Users Posts: 14,465 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Omackeral wrote: »
    Don't know which I hate more between this fuck-knuckle and this cock-womble.

paul_mccartney_carpool_karaoke.jpg?itok=W-4xskN1

I like James Corden a lot.

Paul McCartney seems like a bit of a goof

• Registered Users Posts: 16,171 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

SAMTALK wrote: »
    That's the one. Still can't figure out what she's "famous" for

I had to google both to see who you guys were talking about.

I think everyone should just stop watching RTE. If it's letting these people into your lives it's probably doing more harm than good.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Grayson wrote: »
    I had to google both to see who you guys were talking about.

I think everyone should just stop watching RTE. If it's letting these people into your lives it's probably doing more harm than good.

I just dont get what they're "famous" for. Ok the sister was in Fair City and Dancing with the stars (not exactly world class programmes) but the sisters are baffling .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭smilerf

Louis walsh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭valoren

The voice actor who does the 'rare 'oul times' Dublin accent on the Brennan's Bread ads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Relikk

valoren wrote: »
    The voice actor who does the 'rare 'oul times' Dublin accent on the Brennan's Bread ads.

Always preferred this version...

• Advertisement

Your man with the beard is a tool

I will not hear anything bad said against the actress tho-she's got a smouldering accent, perky bottom, and cute face.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭The Crowman

Aoibhín Garrihy . Just too perfect

Had to google her. Nice looking but nothing spectacular. Still not too sure what she does, is she one of these famous for being related to someone famous types?

I'd rather have aids than watch a Jim Carrey movie.

Had to google her. Nice looking but nothing spectacular. Still not too sure what she does, is she one of these famous for being related to someone famous types?

I'd still ride her.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,216 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

I'd still ride her.

Filthy kernt.!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

The little bald nasal comedian who was a permanent fixture on Mock the Week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Gloria Hunniford.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭NCS

And everywhere else whenever guest budgets were running dry... painful to watch.

He's actually funny-look at the current crop they have now-Red headed woman comic-she's terrible, diversity comics-also terrible.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

Dr Phil, such a smug ba$tard!

Advertisement