Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Tom McGurk

For ages I thought his name was Tomer Gurk.

Dr Eva. I don't think she's a real doctor I think she's having us all on

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

Neven Maguire

• Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭eisenberg1

anna080 wrote: »
    For ages I thought his name was Tomer Gurk.

Dr Eva. I don't think she's a real doctor I think she's having us all on

Ditto

She was a program about addiction, and she asked one guy "and how long have you been on the Benzos?"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,646 ✭✭✭storker

Donal Skeehan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

brooke 2 wrote: »
    Neven Maguire

He has twins you know! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Enda Kenny/Michael Noonan duo. Two very false individuals working against the best interests of the country. I think Varadkar has been a breath of fresh air so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,522 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

ChikiChiki wrote:
    Enda Kenny/Michael Noonan duo. Two very false individuals working against the best interests of the country. I think Varadkar has been a breath of fresh air so far.

I cannot agree with you with respect to Michael Noonan.

I'm no FG fan but I think he did extremely well in steadying the financial ship and he was well able to deal with European finance heavyweights.

Always felt he was the type of guy who should have a ministerial position irrespective of the government party.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭tomwaits48

Pretty much most of the regular posters in the soccer forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭tomwaits48

...And Bressie....is there a bandwagon he has yet to jump on? He'll be opening a donut shop next.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Syphonax

Jerry Maguire

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭jooksavage

Ian O'Doherty. Although my disdain is perfectly explicable: wearingly predictable opinion vendor who gets trotted out whenever a debate topic is short on contrary non-experts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Adele
    Cian Twomey
    Beyonce
    James Corden....but lately hes not annoying me so much.
    Brian McFadden
    Ryan Gosling

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭cavemeister

Amanda Holden

She does nothing for 48 weeks of the year. Then she's on TV for a month and acts like she's Queen bee full of botox and fake smiles.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

brooke 2 wrote: »
    Neven Maguire

Poor 'oul Nevin must be the most inoffensive lad that ever walked the earth - he's like a human labrador.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Ant and Dec as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,646 ✭✭✭storker

Always felt he was the type of guy who should have a ministerial position irrespective of the government party.

The trouble is that the almost palpable contempt he had for the people he was elected to serve kind of let him down a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Eamon Dunphy

Amanda Holden

She does nothing for 48 weeks of the year. Then she's on TV for a month and acts like she's Queen bee full of botox and fake smiles.

True, true.

Still though.....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Daithi O Se

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

This one is probably awful but Princess Diana! More so the obsession with her, rather than her personally- mainly because she is dead.
    Lordy she's 20 bloody years dead and this recent resurgence of her everywhere in the media is bloody annoying.

• Advertisement

I mostly just hate Chad Thundercocks because I'm jealous of them for having such pleasurable easy lives where everyone automatically is nice to them and gives them more leeway. They also tend to have almost no discernable personality besides being "good looking" since there was never any need for them to appease others by developing an interesting personality, their good looks having been enough for people. So I hate most of the male cast of Neighbours, Home and Away, Hollyoaks etc. even though I never "watched" them and haven't even seen them while channel-surfing for ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

anna080 wrote: »
    This one is probably awful but Princess Diana! More so the obsession with her, rather than her personally- mainly because she is dead.
    Lordy she's 20 bloody years dead and this recent resurgence of her everywhere in the media is bloody annoying.

I was in the UK when she died

I must have been the only one not bothered

• Registered Users Posts: 19,398 ✭✭✭✭road_high

That Happy Pear pair.

I can't even LOOK at their smug faces without being overcome with rage!!! I can't STAND them.

Two annoying, smug self righteous south dublin pricks...wonder has there ever been an imperfection in their whole lives yet? I doubt it. And we certainly won't be hearing about it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

Whatever semi-human autobot who decided to close and remove the age gap thread.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Whatever semi-human autobot who decided to close and remove the age gap thread.

latest?cb=20060719083759

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,641 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Posters on boards who never miss an opportunity to pontificate, judge others and sneer at those less fortunate. And incessant moaners.

road_high wrote: »
    Two annoying, smug self righteous south dublin pricks...wonder has there ever been an imperfection in their whole lives yet? I doubt it. And we certainly won't be hearing about it!

I thought they were from Wicklow?

But either way, you are bang on the money.:)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Posters on boards who never miss an opportunity to pontificate, judge others and sneer at those less fortunate. And incessant moaners.
    Me ears are burning. :pac:

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭jackhammer

I'm assuming you never heard of Bridget McCole and how Noonan treated her. I hope her name haunts him for the rest of his days but it probably won't!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Conservative

Those two craic loving mad bastards from Skibereen.

The O'Donovan Brothers.

Advertisement