Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

Great vid of Morgan getting schooled by the future first Jewish President of America Ben Shapiro.

Piers Morgan is hard to like because he is a smug, arrogant, condescending twat. His accusation of Shapiro "smiirking", came across as disingenuous, unpleasant and unnecessary.

Going off topic now but Shapiro doesn't seem to be against some form of gun control, with regard to background checks and guns in the hands of irresponsible people.

Piers Morgan is in favour of more gun control as well but I got the impression that he was too cagey to say what he really thought this time, in front of his American audience. I've seen Morgan being more vocal on this previously but not this time.

I couldn't say that I saw enough to say that Morgan got schooled on this particular one, though. Morgan seemed to dodge the arguments.

Overall, Piers Morgan is an absolute arse but it's plain to see why.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

OnTheCouch wrote: »
    As much as I agree with your general sentiment, one should also remember that within the realms of the Royal Family, anything remotely controversial is almost certainly looked down on for obvious reasons, so as not too avoid bad publicity etc, so I'm sure both of the aforementioned individuals have had substantial media training in how to be as acceptably boring as possible in public.

And, they could end up in a serious car "accident "

Callum Black in fair city. Feel like saying to him "stop being angry and be grateful for how good your hairline is"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,292 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

retalivity wrote: »
    Ok an actual inexplicable one - donal skehan.

But that's explicable. Every other chef who goes to amazing countries shows off the sceneries-Skehan points the camera at himself, eating.
    Whats the point of spending so much money to go abroad, then. And also, there's this guy, who just HATES him.

https://www.facebook.com/philip.thompson.14289/videos/pcb.10210197792609798/10210197730568247/?type=3&theater

• Registered Users Posts: 6,698 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Without even looking at Google, I can already deduce that Donal Skehan comes from a well-off family in Ireland- either a big farmer or son of a Guard or a banking executive or someone living in D4? Im guessing he also has a pretty girlfriend who is photogenic and likes to give interviews with Donal for some mag like RSVP or Rte Guide? He also is no doubt getting married to said girlfriend in the next year or so? He is the IDEAL fit for an RTE cooking show and no doubt they have thrown tonnes of cash at him to travel around the world but given him a back door to RTE if it doesn't work out? Im right, yeah?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭jetsonx

Simon Harris, the Health Minister has a face which you'd love to slap.

Oh, and Karl Henry, the fitness "guru" comes across as a deeply insincere and unlikable individual.

Without even looking at Google, I can already deduce that Donal Skehan comes from a well-off family in Ireland- either a big farmer or son of a Guard or a banking executive or someone living in D4? Im guessing he also has a pretty girlfriend who is photogenic and likes to give interviews with Donal for some mag like RSVP or Rte Guide? He also is no doubt getting married to said girlfriend in the next year or so? He is the IDEAL fit for an RTE cooking show and no doubt they have thrown tonnes of cash at him to travel around the world but given him a back door to RTE if it doesn't work out? Im right, yeah?

Yep. He's a failed boy band-er who taught himself to cook. He married the girlfriend, is now expecting a baby.

Yes and yes, and also cook books.

jetsonx wrote: »
    Simon Harris, the Health Minister has a face which you'd love to slap.

Oh, and Karl Henry, the fitness "guru" comes across as a deeply insincere and unlikable individual.

Saw the his new wife on the news-guys punching above his weight, for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,760 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Saw the his new wife on the news-guys punching above his weight, for sure.

Are you mad? Not a fan of his but I'd say it's the complete opposite
    http://cdn-01.independent.ie/incoming/article34150860.ece/bc77a/AUTOCROP/w620/page21_skehan.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Davy Fitz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Rebecca Williams on Sky.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Holly willoughby. I'm not buying that act

In fairness, she has a cracking pair of knockers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Madam Oblong

Dtp1979 wrote: »
    Are you mad? Not a fan of his but I'd say it's the complete opposite
    http://cdn-01.independent.ie/incoming/article34150860.ece/bc77a/AUTOCROP/w620/page21_skehan.jpg

He's clearly talking about Simon Harris

jetsonx wrote: »
    Karl Henry.

Terrific shout, he bugs me big time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Ray37

Joe Wicks, The Body Coach

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Ray37 wrote: »

Big "I've got muscles" head on him

Ray37 wrote: »

So smug. In fact let's throw Justin Trudeau in while we're here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Great vid of Morgan getting schooled by the future first Jewish President of America Ben Shapiro.

Shapiro's argument is actually retarded.

"We need guns to defend ourselves against tyrannical government".

Good luck with your AR15 buddy, they have Abrams, F-22A Raptor and surface to surface ballistic missiles. The "we need to be able to defend ourselves against government" argument made sense in 1791 when the height of military technology was muzzle loading muskets, not in 2017 where the US government controls a military arsenal which includes the MOAB and trillians worth of aircraft, armoured land units and a few million military personal.

Shapiro is one of those right wing media idiots who was on the debating team in university and knows how to sound intelligent by regurgitating rehearsed sound bites.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 huddledDuke12

Jimmy/Saul brother Chuck from Better Call Saul......does my head in :p

Tell me about it!

That tin foil coat he wears just amplifies his oddball-ery!
    SaveSave

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Hey! I said hey!

Danny Dyer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Al Porter

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Jeremy Clarkson. Absolute git.

Lily Allen - false and insincere.

Actually, I'm not keen on most of what passes as "celebs" these days.

He's clearly talking about Simon Harris

Yep, that's who I was talking about.

http://wicklownews.net/2017/07/simon-caoimhe-tie-the-knot/

• Registered Users Posts: 10 TinTin_1760

Julia Stiles from "10 Things I Hate About You" and "Mona Lisa Smile"
    It's totally irrational but I can't bear her.

Julia Stiles from "10 Things I Hate About You" and "Mona Lisa Smile"
    It's totally irrational but I can't bear her.

My brother has the same dislike of her, and just cannot explain it. Like, ask him to talk about anyone else, why he likes em, why he doesn't, and he can explain it no probs. Her, no.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Dynomutt

Hayley Atwell

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

James Corden - A self obsessed, ego centric, arrogant, painfully unfunny (but thinks he's hilarious) sack of utter ****.
    Lewis Hamilton - Comes across as the opposite of being 'real'.
    Tom Hardy - Most of his dialogue in films is unintelligible and his films are very overrated IMO, yet people are crazy over him. I just don't like him.
    Kim Kardashian - No words needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,377 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

How are any of those inexplicable?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

I am beginning to think that I just don't like other People............

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

Peter Gene Hernandez A.K.A Bruno Mars.

I hate the man, no particular reason other than I just never liked anything about him.

Advertisement