Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,906 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Seamai wrote: »
    So have I and that one is a complete twat, kinda tragic that so many worship at her altar.

Give us a clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,079 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Can she speak Xhosa as well? There's no end to the woman's talents.

Does the 6pm bulletin for KwaZulu-Natal Radio I’m reliably informed.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Calypso Realm

Mark Kermode-The guy on BBC who talks about all the latest film releases.

Can't stand the way he speaks, the tone and pitch of his voice. No one else can annoy me as much as him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

Give us a clue.

Lisa Jordan, influencer /blogger. Think Cork's bargain basement version of Vogue William's.

Can't stand the way he speaks, the tone and pitch of his voice. No one else can annoy me as much as him.

Eamon Ryan?

Matt Cooper?

Cretins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,822 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Lisa Jordan, influencer /blogger. Think Cork's bargain basement version of Vogue William's.

Don't know her.

I'm aware theres a cohort of what feels like a hundred vacuous bints that all seem to interview each other on each other's TV3 shows about where their vagina took a city break lately.

So long as that's where they stay...

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Don't know her.

I'm aware theres a cohort of what feels like a hundred vacuous bints that all seem to interview each other on each other's TV3 shows about where their vagina took a city break lately.

So long as that's where they stay...

Eh...:eek: Good lad Larry.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Hee ooveerr aanuunceeattes every thiing, every word is nearly spelt out, he's awful pompous as well, there's another one from the North ,can't mind his name does the same , every scene of a film is dissected and far to much meaning taken from it

• Registered Users Posts: 23,822 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Any time.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Larry is definitely lying.

I mean who's going on a city break these days!

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

Larry is definitely lying.

I mean who's going on a city break these days!

Beg to differ Mr P, plenty of auld boilers taking off looking for fresh knob.

I hear Croatia is verrrry popular, apparently they pride themselves on keeping the cluster in peak condition appearance wise.

Not like the bunch if chicken giblets lying on a barbers floor at five o’clock they get here.

Larry knows what goin’ on , my friend.

Man about town, so he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,915 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Danny from the Coronas. Just dont get the hype around the band. Smug look on his face anytime I see pictures of him in the media.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭AngryLoner

Soarsie McHugh...

O hang on, that's not inexplicable...

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Klopp

Zara King - Virgin media reporter

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

I sometimes flick over to BBC Radio 5 (live in England) and on a Sunday morning there is this wan in a Dublin accent ****ting on and clearly loves the sound of her voice...hoping to remember her name by the time I finish this sentence...

Laura fcuking Whitmore.

Jesus Christ...I have to change channel.

A few weeks ago Bob Geldof was on BBC Radion 4 at the same time and his usual broken record "Woe is me...growing up in 1950s Ireland."

Put me in a right bad mood for a few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,865 ✭✭✭Dickie10

seen zara king on the news yesterday has she a half nordie accent? yea wouldnt really be endeared to her either, the lockdown hasnt done her any favours im afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Dickie10 wrote: »
    seen zara king on the news yesterday has she a half nordie accent? yea wouldnt really be endeared to her either, the lockdown hasnt done her any favours im afraid.

I had to Google Zara King...is she Rebel Wilson's slightly less fat sister?

I sometimes flick over to BBC Radio 5 (live in England) and on a Sunday morning there is this wan in a Dublin accent ****ting on and clearly loves the sound of her voice...hoping to remember her name by the time I finish this sentence...

Laura fcuking Whitmore.

Jesus Christ...I have to change channel.

A few weeks ago Bob Geldof was on BBC Radion 4 at the same time and his usual broken record "Woe is me...growing up in 1950s Ireland."

Put me in a right bad mood for a few hours.

That cretin Geldof tends to do that.... no need to be ashamed.

Fcuker should get the heel of a hurley buried in his nutpurse.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,278 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

I'm gonna get a bullet for this, for sure.... but I have a weird crush on Zara King.

Don't care she's a big girl. There's something about her.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

She’s crazy. She still dresses like she’s 17 and the mother is the same.
    I commented on a private page on facebook about how she was telling people to buy new clothes for charities not to give them your old stuff. While she gives them free press crap and charged kids 16 euro for a shower cap in strings bag she ordered in from China that are 1 euro on Wish.

She searched for me on instagram and blocked me. I believe she’s also quite rude to young girls when they approach her.

• Advertisement

I'm gonna get a bullet for this, for sure.... but I have a weird crush on Zara King.

Don't care she's a big girl. There's something about her.

I think she’s very pretty, though I’ve never seen her not covered in slap.
    Her accent is very annoying though and I get the impression she’s a total Karen.

Forgot to add my own. Now I’m WFH I listen to a lot of classic hits radio. I absolutely hate every one that calls into the Niall Boylan show. For some reason he always asks them what they do for work and the answer is always ah no, nothing now at the minute.
    It makes no sense why people ring in ranting on the radio, what are they getting out of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,250 ✭✭✭Seamai

She’s crazy. She still dresses like she’s 17 and the mother is the same.
    I commented on a private page on facebook about how she was telling people to buy new clothes for charities not to give them your old stuff. While she gives them free press crap and charged kids 16 euro for a shower cap in strings bag she ordered in from China that are 1 euro on Wish.

She searched for me on instagram and blocked me. I believe she’s also quite rude to young girls when they approach her.

I'd never heard of her until a work colleague brought her up, now she's bloody everywhere.
    The colleague also mentioned about her buying cheap tat and selling it on with massive mark ups.
    By all accounts a neck like a jockey's boll@cks on her, known to be quite pushy about looking for gifts in exchange for publicising a company.
    Blogger and influencer? I know what I'd call her but I'd get my knuckles rapped here for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Her accent is very annoying though and I get the impression she’s a total Karen.

Forgot to add my own. Now I’m WFH I listen to a lot of classic hits radio. I absolutely hate every one that calls into the Niall Boylan show. For some reason he always asks them what they do for work and the answer is always ah no, nothing now at the minute.
    It makes no sense why people ring in ranting on the radio, what are they getting out of it?

Niall Boylan,i cant stand him.Loves teh sound of his own voice.And no matter what the subject matter,he always brings it back to the man who might be upset.

I thought she was cute, but there was an incident either late last year, early this year, when the weather was absolutely s**t.
    Her hat got blown off in the middle of it. On twitter, folks were asking her all the time 'but what happened to the hat' so she gave an update, hat was unsalvageable, and landed in dog poo.

I know that's a crap summary, but I find ladies who can laugh at stuff like that are charming.

I don’t know if fictional characters count but I’m on the final season of the West Wing and I still can’t STAND Donna Moss.
    If ever there was a perpetually crying face, that’s one.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Simon Harris.

Im not a fg'er, but the only person from them that i truly despise is noonan for the hep c scandal. Leo, he's grand, if a little too style over substance. Enda, actually met him before, seemed a decent chap. But every time i see or hear harris on tv, i can feel my blood pressure rising, and ive no idea why. He's not my TD, and im not directly impacted by him or his portfolio. But something about his weasely face, or whiny voice makes me (inexplicably) angry.

retalivity wrote: »
    Simon Harris.

Im not a fg'er, but the only person from them that i truly despise is noonan for the hep c scandal. Leo, he's grand, if a little too style over substance. Enda, actually met him before, seemed a decent chap. But every time i see or hear harris on tv, i can feel my blood pressure rising, and ive no idea why. He's not my TD, and im not directly impacted by him or his portfolio. But something about his weasely face, or whiny voice makes me (inexplicably) angry.

An insult to his father's name, frankly. Anyone I know who was working in agriculture, during his time as minster, pretty much cursed his name every day.

Everything from an inability to monitor the industry (remember the horse meat scandal? Everyone knew the bigwigs involved in that disaster-friends of Simon).

Him and Leo have failed upwards in politics. Inept in every role they took-but Leo's more annoying because he was given the Taoiseach gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Irish_peppa

Marty Morrissey, he actually just scares me he looks like a cartoon character or a caricature of someone come to life:O

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

An insult to his father's name, frankly. Anyone I know who was working in agriculture, during his time as minster, pretty much cursed his name every day.

Everything from an inability to monitor the industry (remember the horse meat scandal? Everyone knew the bigwigs involved in that disaster-friends of Simon).

Him and Leo have failed upwards in politics. Inept in every role they took-but Leo's more annoying because he was given the Taoiseach gig.

Simon HARRIS,,,,think maybe you should check your "Simons" ?

Hmmmm ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Dude, if you’re going to go off on a rant that includes dead auld fellas, curses, disasters etc then make sure you are talking about the right person.

Bit of a blooper there to be honest with you, my friend.

Advertisement