Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭teddy_303

The kid in the air freshener TV ad who wanted to do a poo in Pauls house... urgh!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Eddie Hobbs. Makes serious money by telling people about making serious money through properly and then blames the civil service when the private banks collapse.

Beyonce and Serena Williams. Super rich and powerful but apparently, oppressed.

I am genuinely surprised he didn't go missing years ago.

I have had the odd fantasy about grabbing him by both legs and throwing him like an Olympic hammer into the Liffey. He is usually screaming in terror and yells " hellllllllllp" a lot. No one does and all onlookers actually encourage me to phuck him in.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

IAMAMORON wrote: »

I have had the odd fantasy about grabbing him by both legs and throwing him like an Olympic hammer into the Liffey. He is usually screaming in terror and yells " hellllllllllp" a lot. No one does and all onlookers actually encourage me to phuck him in.

I have a weird feeling he'll be on something like Dancing with the Stars, or any number of RTE's 'reality' travel shows.

Him and his ilk ALWAYS find a way back to TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,379 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Victoria Beckham.
    I'm firmly convinced she's an alien.
    Has there ever been a picture taken of her with a nice happy smile on her face?
    I've known girls like that. Even when something happens, that I know they're super delighted about, there's NO facial expressions

Well he went quiet, didn't a business venture go belly up causing much embarrassment?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,156 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Well he went quiet, didn't a business venture go belly up causing much embarrassment?
    He took 13M from investors and at the end the only asset was a derelict house in Detroit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Blindboy - Imagine listening to his bull**** for an hour and then find out you have the coronavirus afterwards

Anyone bleating about how the 'Coronavirus' is the end of humanity.

Notice as soon as the story started up, the whole 'Coronavirus' thing was inspiring jokes, and people making light of the situation. So the media folks started referring to its scientific name, Covid-19.

Was watching Claire Byrne last night (It was mentioned on the news that she spoke to a Coronavirus sufferer, so I tuned in).
    His 'symptoms' of this debilitating 'plague' was a fever, and a headache.

No cough, no 'struggling to breathe', no 'falling down in the streets' etc etc etc

Yet even AFTER speaking to someone who had it, and him being all like 'well, I was mildly inconvenienced in the last few days, but I'm fine now', the scaremongering STILL kept going.

Bloody swineflu (which I got) wasn't given this much coverage-and that was more of a pain in the butt than the regular flu.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,070 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Blindboy - Imagine listening to his bull**** for an hour and then find out you have the coronavirus afterwards

Indeed.... listening to that clown would put one into circulation withdrawal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Priti Patel, that permanent smug smirk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Made an attempt to listen to one of his podcasts once to see what the fuss was about. Dreadful stuff. Desperately unfunny and forced ‘randomness’, student union type politics, irritating nasal voice, and it sounded like he was vaping during the entire thing.

Came across as a monumental pain in the hole.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

I know which one I would prefer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

Dr Kambamettu, she really is a millennial masterpiece.

Nothing taints the smell of naked ambition than the pretense of a climate change fundamentalist, no sale baby, I am sorry, I simply don't believe you care. Enjoy your television career. Carbon footprints are optional.

Patronising people globally on a TV set near you.

]

This post reads like a middle aged person trying to ape what read cool twenty years ago. A bet you have a little ear ring and grey soul patch as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Everyone who comments on the Journal news stories.

Yes, all of them.

Everyone who comments on the Journal news stories.

Yes, all of them.

They were fine when they allowed 'thumbs up/ thumbs down'... but Jesus, the site now has become a hugbox.
    And worse-if they don't like you, they delete your comments.

Screw that safespace nonsense, they'll be broke in a year. Like pretty much every other online digital print outlet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Woke Hogan wrote: »
    This post reads like a middle aged person trying to ape what read cool twenty years ago. A bet you have a little ear ring and grey soul patch as well.

I had to google what a grey soul patch is. Thanks for teaching me something today. See link, it is mildly intriguing.

http://beardstyle.net/spectacular-soul-patch-styles/

I don't wear ear rings and my beard is bushy and manicured. I have an apelike steak of silver going just under my mouth for about an inch, the rest of my facial hair is dark brown. I look phenomenal. Women love feeling it and kissing me in my ear while whispering sweet nothings like " take me home please". They love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Firefork

James Corden

If he was 5% as funny as he thought he was I’d give him a break

Being overweight is not comedic licence

Firefork wrote: »
    If he was 5% as funny as he thought he was I’d give him a break

Being overweight is not comedic licence

Oh don't call him overweight, he gets very sensitive about it. He went apespit when Bill Maher mocked fat-shaming.

Oh don't call him overweight, he gets very sensitive about it. He went apespit when Bill Maher mocked fat-shaming.

I’m fat too

So
    It’s our word loo

Firefork wrote: »
    I’m fat too

So
    It’s our word loo

So am I, I was making a joke. For a guy in showbiz, who probably makes jokes about celebrities all the time.
    Maher made jokes that weren't even aimed at him, but it shows you what a snivelling little worm he is.

• Advertisement

Speaking of fat unfunny comics offended by "fatshaming" Sophie Hagen had a go at a cancer charity for pointing out being overweight increases the chances of getting cancer.

Any of the actors involved in
    THE BRITISH FEEL GOOD MOVIE OF THE YEAR

Usually
    The same group

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Romesh Ranganation.
    It doesn't help that he is absolutely everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

Speaking of fat unfunny comics offended by "fatshaming" Sophie Hagen had a go at a cancer charity for pointing out being overweight increases the chances of getting cancer.

But it does - the charity was informing people of the facts, what's shaming about that.

But it does - the charity was informing people of the facts, what's shaming about that.

Exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,198 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Adrian Kennedy!

Exactly.

A lot of these 'woke' comics don't like being told facts. Facts don't have feelings, they're based on science and factual evidence.

She's one of those 'plump' comics, who's overweight, and doesn't like people pointing the dangers of being so
    (This coming from someone who's plump himself).
    She so hates being told facts, she blocks on twitter.

For a similar Irish example, google Grainne McGuire. Unfunny, and does the same crap. (Not fat tho-doesn't eat her daddy issues like Sofie does).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Romesh Ranganation.
    It doesn't help that he is absolutely everywhere.

<
    The most unfunny comedians thread is that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,905 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Sting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭horseofstone

GBX wrote: »
    Sting

What's your beef with sting?

Advertisement