Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 814 ✭✭✭debok

Very much a 'daddy's little princess', but still quiet in comparison to Ted.

Give ya some riding though I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

What's he always smirking about?

The very people he belittles are the one's buying his sh**e.

Was anyone else as glad as I was that Barry Keoghan left the tv adaptation of Y: The last Man?

It actually stopped me from reading the trades.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Was anyone else as glad as I was that Barry Keoghan left the tv adaptation of Y: The last Man?

It actually stopped me from reading the trades.

I don't watch it but can't stand the guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Teresa Manion

• Advertisement

I don't watch it but can't stand the guy!

Nobody watches the show, it hasn't been made yet. :D

It was announced in 2018, and the Irish media were absolutely licking his rectum with all this talk of 'Rising star' Barry Keoghan... all about the new tv adaptation of Y, and just general wall to wall coverage that made me grate my teeth.

Then the first showrunner left, and then the second, and the third... lots of cast additions, no actual progress on the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭baldbear

Kathy McGuinness.

Keith Barry.

Keith Barry.

I'd say he has actual skeletons in the closet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Sorry about that

Carrie Symonds. Completely inexplicable but I really really can't stand her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Jerry Atrick

Eoghan McDermott...insufferable eejit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Donnacha O Callaghan.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Jennifer Zamparetti
    Katherine Zappone
    All the z's :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,051 ✭✭✭Be right back

Carrie Symonds. Completely inexplicable but I really really can't stand her.

And her taste in men. Inexplicable!!

Prince Harry. Used to think he was ok, type of sound lad, but now..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,068 ✭✭✭funkey_monkey

Anna Geary.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

He’s even sounder.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Malandra Burows.I was watching an old Emmerdale episode the other day.And she came on.

Shes probably a lovely person but i couldnt stand her then and i cant stand her now.

razorblunt wrote: »
    He’s even sounder.

Each to their own!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I used to think he was alright up until he got got engaged after a very short period. Then I knew he was a bit of a twat.
    (I'm not saying you shouldn't get engaged after a short period but for somebody in his position)

• Advertisement

I used to think he was alright up until he got got engaged after a very short period. Then I knew he was a bit of a twat.
    (I'm not saying you shouldn't get engaged after a short period but for somebody in his position)

I think he was in a mad rush to settle down and have kids..

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭bitofabind

I think he's going through some kind of slow mental / emotional breakdown and is making decisions that he will come to regret. I also think that wan is going to absolutely break his heart sooner rather than later.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,580 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Anna Geary.

Her radio show with Dec Pierce is absolute sh!te

bitofabind wrote: »
    I think he's going through some kind of slow mental / emotional breakdown and is making decisions that he will come to regret. I also think that wan is going to absolutely break his heart sooner rather than later.

I think it's sad that he appears to be estranged from his family now, as she appears to be estranged from hers also.

bitofabind wrote: »

Harry's always been an idiot-his teacher's did his A-Levels. (Google it, he needed his teacher to his Art project, fer gawd's sake).
    Then when he was in the military, he described his friend as a 'P*ki', and even more stupidly, recorded it on camera.

And then there was his idiocy of getting photographed bo**ock naked at some hotel.

Everyone trying to make out Meghan is the bad guy... and I've no doubt she's a manipulative bint.
    But to pretend he's some kind of 'victim' here, as the media seems to try to do, is just ridiculous.
    He picked her- everyone saw this coming, she'd already run out on one guy before.

Hopefully them leaving the royal family will get Virgin Media 1 to stop showing those sh**e programs about the Royal family.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Whehey!

Tom cruise

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

all of my teachers

One is just an aggressive jerk. One is slimy. One just waffles on and on about **** she thinks is of vital importance but actually means nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Whehey! wrote: »
    Tom cruise

@t

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭smilerf

Your Face wrote: »
    Donnacha O Callaghan.
    smarmy prickish head on him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

PsychoPete wrote: »
    Her radio show with Dec Pierce is absolute sh!te

I feel bad for "proper" radio presenters who a) get passed over for these "celebs" and b) in some cases have to babysit them every day in the job. A bit like Jenny Greene did with Nicky Byrne.

Advertisement