Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Buttons_4me

Is anything ever really inexplicable ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Mary Kennedy. Was watching her on Dancing with the stars last night and she annoyed me and I dont know why !

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Sam Smith.

Imagine going to his/their concert, whinge whinge whinge.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,277 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

razorblunt wrote: »
    Sam Smith.

Imagine going to his/their concert, whinge whinge whinge.

Him and Lewis Capaldi are insufferable. One looks like Quasimodo, the other looks like a young Frollo.

At least Smith can sing-can't say that for Capaldi.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Eoghan McDermott. Even moreso since he pretended he was quitting and going travelling but he didn’t :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Is anything ever really inexplicable ?
    I kind of believe there is always an explanation. But maybe not a justification.

We hate people because ....they remind us of something we don't like about ourselves.

An absence of a halo effect. Anything.

Loughc wrote: »
    Eoghan McDermott. Even moreso since he pretended he was quitting and going travelling but he didn’t :(

Isn't he still quitting?

https://www.rsvplive.ie/news/celebs/eoghan-mcdermott-girlfriend-age-assault-21546912

His appearance on the LLS was insufferable... moaning about social media, then going straight onto twitter as soon as the interview was over.

Not even joking.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Isn't he still quitting?

https://www.rsvplive.ie/news/celebs/eoghan-mcdermott-girlfriend-age-assault-21546912

His appearance on the LLS was insufferable... moaning about social media, then going straight onto twitter as soon as the interview was over.

Not even joking.

You can guarantee he twitter searches his own name too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Him and Lewis Capaldi are insufferable. One looks like Quasimodo, the other looks like a young Frollo.

At least Smith can sing-can't say that for Capaldi.

Thank God,thought it was just me that couldnt stand them.Everyone i speak loves them.

dubstarr wrote: »
    Thank God,thought it was just me that couldnt stand them.Everyone i speak loves them.

I hear Capaldi on the radio, or spotify, or youtube... and all I hear is this...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭mistersifter

Loughc wrote: »

Sure why would he f*ck off to Australia when there's publicity to be had off the back of Caroline Flack's suicide?

He's deplorable.

Sure why would he f*ck off to Australia when there's publicity to be had off the back of Caroline Flack's suicide?

He's deplorable.

His whole 'the Sun is absolutely terrible' diatribe was two faced... he used to work for them.

You will always be part of the problem, Eoghan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭garrettod

Michael Martin (FF leader)

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭artvanderlay

Porklife wrote: »
    Yes!! I was watching it last night thinking the same thing. She is so irritating but I don't know why. She seems smug or something. I think it's her child like pigtail hair and her smile bothers me for some reason.

I actually know the barman quite well and he's a lovely guy.

Agree 100% about that annoying waitress. I'd hate to have that hair near food I'm about to eat!

I used to find the barman (Ethan?) a bit annoying too, but I've warmed to him. As for Mateo, whatever he is high on, I'd love a bit of it :pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 26 shadydestroyer

Ruby Walsh, What an arrogant little ****.

You see his dad, Ted, and kind of understand it. Kate is much more quiet, in comparison.

I know she had stammer as a kid tho. The discussion between Tommy and Ted on Tommy Tiernan's show was very insightful.

You see his dad, Ted, and kind of understand it. Kate is much more quiet, in comparison.

I know she had stammer as a kid tho. The discussion between Tommy and Ted on Tommy Tiernan's show was very insightful.

Yer one didn't come across as terribly nice in that interview I thought..

Yer one didn't come across as terribly nice in that interview I thought..

Very much a 'daddy's little princess', but still quiet in comparison to Ted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

Friend of mine was in his class. A bigger pr!ck you couldn't hope to meet apparently

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Mick Fitzgerald, very inexplicably, he is supposed to be sound as a pound. I find his accent grating and I have developed minor fantasies about kicking the crap out of him, Chuck Norris style.

Sorry Mick if you read this, I am sure you are lovely.

Niall Quinn is off the list, he was on it for years. But you cannot inexplicably hate someone if they take on a position of responsibility, then it is possible to hate them for real. I think the same rule applies for people posting politicians etc. All politicians are cxxts, so hating them inexplicably makes no sense. If you hate a politician you just genuinely hate them.

Just had a lovely 5 second daydream there about hanging Mick Fitzgerald head first by the legs over the rooftop balcony on liberty hall. I am holding onto him for a while, he is squirming and screaming away, sublime.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Also Gary Linekar.

Stop smiling you cheesy do nothing wrong popular English git.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,070 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Friend of mine was in his class. A bigger pr!ck you couldn't hope to meet apparently

I could believe that,in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Nothing inexplicable about disliking Ruby Walsh.

Slippery Arse has gone from strategically falling off horses to being an in-shop tipster for Paddy Power where he is employed by the scumbags in PP to give tips. Yes, you heard that right - the bookie employs a tipster.

Never really fell for Ted Walsh’s ‘small time rural trainer and backwoodsman’ palaver either.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,070 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Nothing inexplicable about disliking Ruby Walsh.

Slippery Arse has gone from strategically falling off horses to being an in-shop tipster for Paddy Power where he is employed by the scumbags in PP to give tips. Yes, you heard that right - the bookie employs a tipster.

Never really fell for Ted Walsh’s ‘small time rural trainer and backwoodsman’ palaver either.

Made a lot of dosh promulgating that image John.

Ever think of hoying on the auld set of Farahs and the nylon shirt and polyester tie yersel, John.

Could get a job on Slieve Aughty FM with a ‘Crossroads Dancing ‘ slot.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,799 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Roddy Doyle comes off as a bit of a stuck up prick and nothing like the type of stuff he writes. Excellent writer but not sure about him as a person

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Roddy Doyle comes off as a bit of a stuck up prick and nothing like the type of stuff he writes. Excellent writer but not sure about him as a person

A bit of a “house” lovie!

A bit of a “house” lovie!

He was insufferable on Tommy Tiernan's show.

'I'm proud to be from Dublin, and I pity others who aren't'... :rolleyes:

Yeah, Roddy...you've lived in Dublin your whole life, you're 'sooo cultured'. Just because your mom dropped a sprog in one place, doesn't make you any less deluded... the only thing a city ever gives you is a stink of p*ss and loads of homeless people.
    That and a county which gets every financial benefit you could imagine.

Plus his work has deteriorated so much, he's no longer relevant.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,799 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

He was insufferable on Tommy Tiernan's show.

'I'm proud to be from Dublin, and I pity others who aren't'... :rolleyes:

Yeah, Roddy...you've lived in Dublin your whole life, you're 'sooo cultured'. Just because your mom dropped a sprog in one place, doesn't make you any less deluded... the only thing a city ever gives you is a stink of p*ss and loads of homeless people.
    That and a county which gets every financial benefit you could imagine.

Plus his work has deteriorated so much, he's no longer relevant.

That was the interview that turned me off him

PTH2009 wrote: »
    That was the interview that turned me off him

I always knew he was kind of a douche.

But that interview convinced me he loves nothing more than sitting at home, in a wardrobe, after eating a strict diet of baked beans, and sniffing his own flatulence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

What's he always smirking about?

Advertisement