Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 211 - Miocic vs dos Santos 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

dulux99 wrote: »
    Not sure if you lads have discussed this already but the Anik Rogan DC trio just doesn't work. DC won't stfu, Anik is monotone and Rogan sounds fed up. He won't be around for much longer I reckon, Rogan that is.

They miss Goldie. Yes, he told us that Anderson's precision was precise....but he was a great hype man. Anik is too robotic, and Rogan has repeatedly said he enjoys doing his fight companions more than actually being there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Jamiekelly

dulux99 wrote: »
    Not sure if you lads have discussed this already but the Anik Rogan DC trio just doesn't work. DC won't stfu, Anik is monotone and Rogan sounds fed up. He won't be around for much longer I reckon, Rogan that is.

I was just about to say the same thing. DC would rather go through grappling hypotheticals and bro talk :(

Honestly getting sick of hearing him. He's a nice guy don't get me wrong but his style of commenting is waffle,waffle,waffle,waffle,waffle right Joe?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭MontoAddict

Cletus, I wouldn't ban BJJ, but I would time limit submission attempts because it can consume whole rounds and ruin fights.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

I'd like the option behind a red button of a stoned and drunk Rogan Schaub and Bravo companion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

This is poop

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Cletus, I wouldn't ban BJJ, but I would time limit submission attempts because it can consume whole rounds and ruin fights.

I wish one of these two would do some BJJ, they are both standing doing nothing and its consuming the round and ruining the fight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭cletus

Would have to wholeheartedly disagree. I find good grappling exchanges to be one of the most exciting aspects of the sport, but each to his own. I suppose I just find it strange that you could be a fan of a sport, but dislike such a fundamental aspect

Jotko lost there I thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

And the winner is.....nobody!

Still better than a BJJ dominated fight. :p

• Advertisement

4 epic fights coming up here now lets not bother with an interview and start them plz

Time to make some money! Come on Edgar and BJJ destroyer Masvidal!

PMSL no interview for him terrific.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

Demi Lovato gets around

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

dos Santos via Submission
    Rest of the card has to be quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭wonderfullife

Late deluge of money on Maia shortening odds by the minute into 4/5 now probably half this forum on him by Sub :pac:

According to wikipedia Stipe has pulled out and he's been replaced by Stevie Wonder :pac:

Demi Lovato gets around

Was riding Rockhold for a while, with another bellator fighter now loves mma and trains herself, love a roll with her...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Jamiekelly wrote: »
    According to wikipedia Stipe has pulled out and he's been replaced by Stevie Wonder :pac:

This is what my brain seen for a split second, fog you :pac:

Frankie to be slept by a capoeira kick here

• Advertisement

Gamebred wrote: »
    Frankie to be slept by a capoeira kick here

Agreed. I think he just won't see it coming. Experience will mean nothing with the velocity Yair gets on his kicks.

The division needs Yair to prove hes the real deal here, hopefully yair and Max to dominate for a few years Aldo and Frankie winning these next 2 bouts at 45 would be annoying to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

dos Santos via Submission
    I'm on the Frankie, Maia, Joanna treble.

Most worried about Frankie though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

mdwexford wrote: »
    I'm on the Frankie, Maia, Joanna treble.

Most worried about Frankie though.

Don't be. He gets hit. And he WILL get hit. But he'll come through, recover and ultimately smother Yair in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Miocic via Submission
    Mon Yair! KO plzz!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Can see frankie smothering yair here unfortunately

Yup. Only took 90 seconds. This fight is going to spend like 90% of the time like this. Edgar is leagues ahead of what Yair has fought thus far.

Thats close to a 10-8 tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

10-8 round to The Answer there.

Advertisement