Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redwater (Kat and Alfie from Eastenders spin off show)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭George White

"Crazy, our Dermot, he's just a bit gas, that's all!"

• Registered Users Posts: 38,023 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

looking at IMDB Angeline Ball who plays Eileann was in Eastenders in 2008 playing a character called Maggie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,595 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

amtc wrote: »
    Andrew never asked the sex of his child

Lots of people, these days, know the sex of their child fore it's born.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,612 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

PTH2009 wrote: »
    looking at IMDB Angeline Ball who plays Eileann was in Eastenders in 2008 playing a character called Maggie

She was a girlfriend of Grant Mitchell I think

In soapland, lots of people have the same faces. Linda "Shirley" Henry played Mandy Salter's mother who then had to be recast, because Henry was now Shirley, which was a pity because I was hoping they'd do split-screen.

• Advertisement

Have a weird feeling that Tommy or another kid will kill Dermott, push him off a cliff or something

• Registered Users Posts: 8,321 ✭✭✭AllForIt

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Missed the 1st 15mins as the skybox never recorded.
    What did I miss?

Who'd have thought you could see New York from the South East coast? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Who'd have thought you could see New York from the South East coast? :rolleyes:

Another spin off on the horizen 'Brokeback Micra, the survival of the Christening cake'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

That must be some health insurance policy that Alfie has... getting a scan within minutes of seeing the doctor. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Missed the 1st 15mins as the skybox never recorded.
    What did I miss?

I missed the beginning tonight also so I can't help, when I tuned in they were having a kinda pre Christening get together in the farmhouse kitchen at least I think that's what it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭beardo81

It's hard work...this show is all over the place.

Can't wait for an epic finale!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

That must be some health insurance policy that Alfie has... getting a scan within minutes of seeing the doctor. :rolleyes:

And in Waterford too!!!. Not a hope of getting a hospital appointment for months!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

What a ridiculous series this has been! I can't see next week adding any air of credibility or anything more than the contrived, predictable yet random 'drama' we've seen over the past five weeks.
    They're a destructive bunch in fairness!
    Am I right in saying that Tommy, baby Lance and the sculpting poet who's married to Maria Doyle Kennedy are the only characters not hiding anything at this point?!
    Edit to add, I'll be shocked if a second series of this tripe goes ahead!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

I was hoping the priest was going to drown Alfie so that we'd be guaranteed he'd never be back in Eastenders! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,018 ✭✭✭TCDStudent1

Weird episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,612 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Was Stumpy kissing his cousin?

Sorry I'm a bit behind :o

Really thought something was going too kick off at the party thing but nada (only minor things in private surroundings). That party was corny as ****

I have a weird feeling Adeen and the pizza guy were involved in that crash in which the relapsing Peter was in

The acting from 80% of the main cast and the extras was horrendous In this episode. Going by the people who at events in the town it's a very diverse town

Have a feeling we may see a lot of deaths/relationships ending etc next week or we will see **** all like that and the whole thing will end in a cliff hanger.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,018 ✭✭✭TCDStudent1

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Really thought something was going too kick off at the party thing but nada (only minor things in private surroundings). That party was corny as ****

I have a weird feeling Adeen and the pizza guy were involved in that crash in which the relapsing Peter was in

The acting from 80% of the main cast and the extras was horrendous In this episode. Going by the people who at events in the town it's a very diverse town

Have a feeling we may see a lot of deaths/relationships ending etc next week or we will see **** all like that and the whole thing will end in a cliff hanger.

Is there 1 or 2 episodes left?

I've a sneaky feeling that it will emerge Andrew is peters son as well.

This show is all over the place though. Before it aired, they were comparing it to a philomena type story. But that part of the story isn't that pivotal. The show just seems very unfocused to me. Like the gay storyline seems completely irrelevant to Kat and her son!

• Advertisement

Is there 1 or 2 episodes left?

I've a sneaky feeling that it will emerge Andrew is peters son as well.

This show is all over the place though. Before it aired, they were comparing it to a philomena type story. But that part of the story isn't that pivotal. The show just seems very unfocused to me. Like the gay storyline seems completely irrelevant to Kat and her son![/QUOTE]

not too mention there cousins

i quite like Paidraig he seems a nice innocent man and dont want him to get hurt but he knws something

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I was hoping the priest was going to drown Alfie so that we'd be guaranteed he'd never be back in Eastenders!

Hahaha!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I don't think demented Dermot is all that great as an actor. He speaks in a monotone voice that never alters. Beautiful eyes tho!

Kat is beyond stupid.....why didn't she tell him about Zoe??? And explain the fck that she was only told about her being born???

If I was Bernie, I'd be out that door bag and baggage. What a cow of a ma in law!...and her husband is an absolute bollox mooning around the place after Kieran.... With his smirky face and painstakingly gelled fringe!!
    I was sick in my stomach at the end there..was sure there'd be a motorbike lying there! What a pretty wee thing Aideen is (isn't that her name?). Hope she's ok and the wee pizza fella.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I love the way Eileen's American accent comes and goes:) I'm not too keen on this show and think it's been a bit disappointing. Don't think I'd bother watching a second series if there is one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

I gave up 20 minutes in when the granny starting uttering gibberish on the news of the cakemakers husband having passed away overnight. I'd have been embarrassed to have spoken the lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭Alice1

I gave up 20 minutes in when the granny starting uttering gibberish on the news of the cakemakers husband having passed away overnight. I'd have been embarrassed to have spoken the lines.
    I did laugh though at the "widow" - she was hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭threetrees

Andrew and Kieran are cousins but I suspect they might both be Peter's sons which makes them half brothers. Looks like both Eileen and Roisin have history with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

That Andrew is an absolute prick blaming Kieran for his actions, he's the married one.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

They did the Protestant version of the Our Father for what was suppose to be a Catholic mass.

• Advertisement

RobertKK wrote: »
    They did the Protestant version of the Our Father for what was suppose to be a Catholic mass.
    I've told the producer, Dominic Treadwell Collins if they do do a second series, they need the Irish equivalent of what Harry Potter fan fiction writers call Britpickers, people who overlook non -US fan writers' stuff and advise them.

Advertisement