Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah work, cruel mistress we meet again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

Ah work, cruel mistress we meet again.

You're lucky. I don't think I'll be able for work tomorrow :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hello from the Iveagh Gardens! Up in the land of Dub to see Dropkick Murphys play, delighted to finally have the chance to see them.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Colour me jealous Angron

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I missed them last time they were here, so not a chance I wasn't going to this show. Fratellis on at the moment.

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    I missed them last time they were here, so not a chance I wasn't going to this show. Fratellis on at the moment.

Enjoy, and don't injure yourself too much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

how are the gang? :)

Hi Atc, all ok there? Quiet here just tipping along, busy later.

Hi Atc, all ok there? Quiet here just tipping along, busy later.

good to hear :) work going ok?

yeah all ok here, on countdown to my holidays (I get them on Thursday) :D

Yeah all good, busy later when site clears..

You doing anything for holidays or catching up on some well earned rest?.

• Advertisement

Yeah all good, busy later when site clears..

You doing anything for holidays or catching up on some well earned rest?.

good stuff :)

I'll be going to Dublin for a few days but mostly recharging my batteries, back on the 14th of August for a few weeks before I leave college :)

Yay, kittens!

Yay, kittens!

that's so me :D haven't seen them in ages

I'm the same, i want to mind ALL the animals

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

hiya folksies

Morning Rube, how are ya?.

as music was mentiomed a few posts ago I was just wondering what you all think of Heidevolk?

Morning Rube, how are ya?.

not happy Grem, somebody put a knife through my car tyre

Hadn't heard of them, don't listen to much metal at work tbh. Might grab a track later.

Whoa, someone punctured your car wheel? Are you somewhere that's likely to happen or what's the story? Awful :mad:

Hadn't heard of them, don't listen to much metal at work tbh. Might grab a track later.

Whoa, someone punctured your car wheel? Are you somewhere that's likely to happen or what's the story? Awful :mad:

Look up a few by them Grem, pretty good if you like that kind of music , next post I will try to pop a few in from youtube.

I live in a small street in a small village where arious town councils have bought some houses and as it is out of the way they put undesirable tennents in.. Last night I got home and had to park in a carpark opposite my house as someone had parked outside my house, this morning my tyre was flat and would not inflate. New tyre too. Mechanic came to help me fit the spare. (I am disabled you see ). And the tyre had been slashed.

• Advertisement

I'll give them a whirl in a while.
    That's crap about the wheel, expensive too. Don't know what to say about neighbours, it's a difficult situation to be in..

and my own current favourite

I'll give them a whirl in a while.
    That's crap about the wheel, expensive too. Don't know what to say about neighbours, it's a difficult situation to be in..

There used to be a lad who sold ice cream lived opposite and his van had the wheels slashed a lot so he gave up and moved house.

Sad really he had a young family to support too.

I really can't get my head around why anyone does that, sorry it's happened to you.
    Listened to first song there, going to try the rest

Ok, i enjoyed those tunes a lot!

Ok, i enjoyed those tunes a lot!

:):):)

Kind of remind me of Saxon a bit. I may have to do some exploring that direction next shift ;) Thanks

Oh it was a short song, yeah they are cool, don't usually like when i don't know the lyrics but that's solid headbanging stuff

• Advertisement

I agree no idea what they sing but it sounds good.

Right I am off to bed nighty night

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement