Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Way-hey, gwan Seph!.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Way-hey, gwan Seph!.

:cool:

In what way?

I guess I could protect ya :rolleyes:

:pac:

Oh Sephers I was so terrified! I definitely need a brave strong man to protect me.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Read it when you're alone, late at night.
    https://wakelet.com/wake/e6275d03-7bce-4789-9961-f3a04723cc71

That was creepy :eek:
    Hello kitty

*kisses hand*

Evening Seph :)

And evening to anyone else who is knocking around

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hello Kitty (sorry, can't help it)

• Advertisement

Hello Kitty (sorry, can't help it)

How's things going tonight Grem?

I'm doing ok now after taking hours to wake up properly, people seem giddy online tonight so i think that helped..

How about you? All bonfired out?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oh Sephers I was so terrified! I definitely need a brave strong man to protect me.

:D

I'm the man for the job :cool:

I'm doing ok now after taking hours to wake up properly, people seem giddy online tonight so i think that helped..

How about you? All bonfired out?

I'm good, been feeling very lazy all day today though so I'm glad the day's over and I can just relax. Hopefully I'll have more energy tomorrow. The bonfire last night was great though, it was such a cosy evening if that makes sense? All snuggled up in warm coats in a cool evening :)

Used to go to bike rallies, bonfire be lit around midnight and we'd all end up there eventually talking sh1te until dawn.. Atmosphere around a bonfire is great.

• Advertisement

It was lovely, there was loads of food stalls and of course fireworks too

Ooh food stalls you say? Anything interesting there?

The usual really, burgers, chips, that kind of thing. Although there was an ice cream stall that was pretty cool

*pops head in*

Did I hear ice cream being mentioned?

You sure did Sephers

Ooh ice cream.

I was tempted to get some, but I had just paid £4 for a curry chip, so I thought not

Ahh hate that!!

I reckon still cheaper than those stalls at home, but still more expensive than it needs to be

I'm looking forward to corn dogs at the market here but as you say, mad prices, i know insurance and fees are a bit mental too though..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Hello

Evening sir.

How's the form tonight Grem?

All filled in, block capitals, black pen. You?

Feeling out of sorts here.

Yeah?. What up?.

Evening Shpud

I'm not sure. Just haven't been with it most of the day but it's caught up with me now. Don't think I'll stick around here too long tonight

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Evening Shpud

Hey Kitty

• Advertisement

Shpud2 wrote: »
    I'm not sure. Just haven't been with it most of the day but it's caught up with me now. Don't think I'll stick around here too long tonight

Get some rest, i know the feeling and it's not great.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement