Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Timely, just gathering the mugs..
    Whimpers, with a pile of work still to be done this night.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,888 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

4.5 hours left here, a lot done already, now to write it all up..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,235 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

4.5 hours left here, a lot done already, now to write it all up..
    Watching the data pile up on 3 online surveys held in another land. They have been running a week, and return rates may prompt a 2nd administration. Oh well, the boring life I now lead. Swannie is no fun anymore.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,888 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yikes :eek: *passes Swannie large java and some extra hugs*

Yikes :eek: *passes Swannie large java and some extra hugs*
    Both needed and appreciated Grem. THANKS!

• Advertisement

Grind drudgery, awesome! :rolleyes:

Back to the salt mine. Swannie sings Volga Boatmen. Thanks for the chat Grem.

I'll go for duelling banjos myself :pac: Later Swannie, thanks for flying by..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

arrives half asleep singing Flesh and Blood getting coat on ready or hospital trip

You getting bits put on or taken off in the chop shop?.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Tired Shpud today.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Gwildor

New bedroom arrived today, so I’m building furniture all day before heading into work at midnight. No rest for the wicked I suppose!

Sounds like fun

Morning gentlefolk

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Aloha Gremmie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hey Grem

*feeble wave*

How are ye both?.

The post long weekend blues have fully set in.

Very tired but full on days ahead. Ho hum.

I'm not so bad Grem, tired today though so I'm glad to be in bed. How are you?

• Advertisement

Sup my g's?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Gremmy you and spud weren't wrong about dear David, fecking terrifying is right :eek:

Gremmy you and spud weren't wrong

We never are ;)

what is this david malarkey?

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    what is this david malarkey?

Read it when you're alone, late at night.
    https://wakelet.com/wake/e6275d03-7bce-4789-9961-f3a04723cc71

I'm gonna have to read that David thing, been a lot of talk about it around here lately

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I'm gonna have to read that David thing, been a lot of talk about it around here lately

Hello kitty

*kisses hand*

Ok, think i've woken up sufficiently now.

The david story is mighty craic

I dunno about reading any scary stories. I watched the first episode of the Haunting of Hill House and was really spooked. I've seen plenty of horror in my time but I must have been feeling particularly susceptible yesterday.

• Advertisement

I must have been feeling particularly susceptible yesterday.

In what way?

I guess I could protect ya :rolleyes:

:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement