Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Maybe. Might just be fatigue talking tonight but I'm not sure I'd have the energy to do that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,888 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh i understand, it's tough.

Or perhaps I complain too much.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,888 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Good and bad days man. I want to complain but i lack the will or energy or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Day 1 of 4 done. Wrecked tired and hurt my back doing chest compressions on a dog. Should be ok once I get some rest

• Advertisement

Day 1 of 4 done. Wrecked tired and hurt my back doing chest compressions on a dog. Should be ok once I get some rest

Wait are you a vet?!

Close, I'm a vet nurse. :)

*All creatures great and small theme plays in background*

Well isn't that interesting?

Tough one Paws, hot water bottle and neaurofen, mind yourself..

I do love my job, but it is hard sometimes. We did our best, got the dog back twice but third time we just couldn't.

Thanks Grem. That's pretty much what I've done. All cosy now. Think I'll have to try to sleep soon.

• Advertisement

Hope you sleep well..

Thanks. Might log out now. It might take a while for me to switch off.

Take care Paws xx

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Got into bed to watch a movie and now I wish I'd taken my makeup off before I got in so I could lie down

Double post

The struggles of being a woman...

What ya watching Kitty?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

I am watching my weight lol
    not really caring about it just watching it creep upwards

Hah! I need a coffee tonight, i shall make it entirely with milk, eff the weight etc.

Shpud2 wrote: »
    The struggles of being a woman...

I eventually did get up just to take it off so I could lie down
    What ya watching Kitty?

A movie called Terminal, quite strange

• Advertisement

Why is poetry so hard to write?

Writing is hard, it's the first words i guess.

I have so much to say but can't put it down.

I always find the first words are the hardest, both for creative writing and academic writing

Got some written. Gonna try get some sleep now

Later Shpud

Hope work goes well Grem

Time for a cuppa, was outside until a few minutes ago.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Happy Here's Hoping Election Taco Tuesday Across the Pond trumps Trump! May his supporters lose support in Congress.
    Time for a cuppa, was outside until a few minutes ago.
    Swannie slides empty cup towards Grem and smiles.

• Advertisement

Timely, just gathering the mugs..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement