Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

You know what, I actually do too

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

The pair i've on are sliding down :mad:

That is the absolute worst :mad:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,783 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Soooo irritating, bin they go in morning.

I have that sort of thing with tights. There'll be holes in them and I won't notice till I have them on, at which point I say I'll throw them out later. Then later comes and I absentmindedly put them in the wash. Rinse and repeat

• Advertisement

Hah i do the same ALL the time.. I have to sit and make a concerted effort

That's why I intentionally didn't bring any tights with me here, I just got new ones :p

Clever!. Don't fancy clearing out my wardrobe do ya?? :pac:

Haha why not, might find some hand-me-downs for myself :p

I usually wear all my stuff til it's grey and ragged, if that's your type of thing!

• Advertisement

Mine are pretty much the same. Or torn, so many of my clothes have holes in them :o

Yup. I'm effing terrible for not buying stuff, just wearing what i have to death

I do buy things, I just never seem to get what I actually need

Shopping is hard to be fair..

I love the idea of it, but when it actually comes to spending money...

Went to two shops with OH the other day, was a mess after it, too chaotic. I can't do aimless wandering at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Meet your clothes brother.

Exact same here. Wardrobe needs a cleanout.

Most of my jeans have somrthing wrong.

Ripped knee - don't do the ripped look
    Button fell off.
    Lining in pocket torn - did a DIY sewing job while on hols (was a sewing kit in hotel room)

Who's going to be a dear and make tea?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Was is it with ripped jeans being fashionable? Also why ruin a damn good pair of jeans like that..

The mind boggles over the extremely ripped ones that look more like spiderwebs than anything ffs. I had ripped jeans, but it was from wear and tear or accidents

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,029 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Who's going to be a dear and make tea?

I think you should be the dear gremmy and make us all a cupan tae :3

I think you should be the dear gremmy and make us all a cupan tae :3

I have the plague though :confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,029 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hmmm ohhh very convenient, Fine so I'll do it :3

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I have the plague too, can I get a cuppa.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Dr Swannie orders cuppas for Grem and Ted stat!

Yay Swannie :) Hope you are well and healthy

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Yay Swannie :) Hope you are well and healthy
    Getting ready to watch the Rams v Seahawks game only minutes away. I'm cheering for the Rams. Aloha Grem.

Oh enjoy!

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Ohh very convenient tedo.....me thinks you and gremmy are in cahoots......

But ok I'll make ye both tae!

• Advertisement

It's germy season Seph, save yourself!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement