Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I was playing Playstation :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Was having a nap.

I actually had one too earlier for about 30 minutes. Was nice.

1000th post

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I was playing Playstation :)

What game?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I was up early (for me) today so had to head back to bed. Back and arm in bits all day. How are you doing now?

Shpud2 wrote: »
    What game?

Grand Theft Auto IV

• Advertisement

I was up early (for me) today so had to head back to bed. Back and arm in bits all day. How are you doing now?

Really not good

Grand Theft Auto IV

I used to enjoy playing that

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

That at least is better than earlier what's up?.

I had a really unpleasant encounter with a really unpleasant person who said some really unpleasant things.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Don't mind them Shpud, they saw you were having a good day & had to say stuff to drag you down to their level.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Don't mind them Shpud, they saw you were having a good day & had to say stuff to drag you down to their level.

Why though like why me? I thought this bullying crap was done with but clearly not

Simple things please simple minds.

You are out doing things with your life learning skills that make money. They get kicks out of upsetting people which is no good to help them in the future.

Try not to let them see that they are getting to you. If they see they aren't getting to you, they'll move on.

Sorry to hear that Shpud, there's no why with these idiots though.. I know it's difficult but we're on your side, you'll be walking away from them soon..

Simple things please simple minds.

You are out doing things with your life learning skills that make money. They get kicks out of upsetting people which is no good to help them in the future.

Try not to let them see that they are getting to you. If they see they aren't getting to you, they'll move on.

I haven't been letting them see they were getting to me though. I have gone for months putting up with threats and taunts and I've given no reaction. But today i had enough. I told her to stop and she said some incredibly hurtful things and when i was at my grandparent's and safe i told them and i just broke down over everything that I've had to deal with. They don't move on though. They got a reaction now.

I used to enjoy playing that

It's good fun, takes me ages to get through most games though :pac:

Also, don't mind that person who said the nasty things about you, they must have nothing else going on in their life if they have to say horrible stuff to you. People are idiots.

I haven't been letting them see they were getting to me though. I have gone for months putting up with threats and taunts and I've given no reaction. But today i had enough. I told her to stop and she said some incredibly hurtful things and when i was at my grandparent's and safe i told them and i just broke down over everything that I've had to deal with. They don't move on though. They got a reaction now.

At least you are telling people about it and talking to people. Keep doing that,not good to be bottling up rage & feeling.

Can you parents/teachers intervene in the matter?

Also, don't mind that person who said the nasty things about you, they must have nothing else going on in their life if they have to say horrible stuff to you. People are idiots.

I know i shouldn't listen but its just do infuriating like i went today to do something to try and help me improve as a person. And then immediately afterwards I'm called these horrible things and brought back to what I'm trying to escape

At least you are telling people about it and talking to people. Keep doing that,not good to be bottling up rage & feeling.

Can you parents/teachers intervene in the matter?

No like it ended up at my grandparent's and my grandmother was not picking sides of course so that was really it like my parents want to go to the guards but I'd rather not.

I know i shouldn't listen but its just do infuriating like i went today to do something to try and help me improve as a person. And then immediately afterwards I'm called these horrible things and brought back to what I'm trying to escape

Don't let that set you back, you're still the bigger person because you're trying to improve yourself and your life situation.

Don't let that set you back, you're still the bigger person because you're trying to improve yourself and your life situation.

Am I really the bigger person though?

• Advertisement

Am I really the bigger person though?

I would think so. Even though you retaliated and said some things back, no one can blame you because you were provoked

You have a varied and interesting life, they appear to hang around to target people, yup I'd say you are the bigger person here..

I would think so. Even though you retaliated and said some things back, no one can blame you because you were provoked

I didn't say anything bad back. The only thing that i said that i shouldn't have said was "if x acts on his threats and does go for me then he will get hurt" and in hindsight it was a stupid thing to say but they turned it around to make it seem like i was threatening him and then there was a completely made up one about me threatening the girl who said this stuff to me but i would never say that and i would never ever lay a finger on a girl.

You have a varied and interesting life, they appear to hang around to target people, yup I'd say you are the bigger person here..

I don't know i shouldn't have said anything i should have just put up with her **** as always

Sod it, you're nearly done with them.. It's hard to function right now but you've so much ahead of you. I know it's hard to imagine that now but maybe try to take some comfort from it tomorrow..

Sod it, you're nearly done with them.. It's hard to function right now but you've so much ahead of you. I know it's hard to imagine that now but maybe try to take some comfort from it tomorrow..

I'll try distract myself from it tomorrow with school anyway

Hope you get a rest tonight lad.

I do too.

I've some paperwork and reading to do so I'll sign off for now. We got you Shpud.

• Advertisement

No sleep.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement