Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Evening Shpud, how's things?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Not too bad Kitty. How about you how you feeling?

I'm pretty good, just chilling out in the leaba now

I'm gonna do the same in a minute. Just need to pack my bag first for tomorrow.

What's happening tomorrow?

• Advertisement

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    What's happening tomorrow?
    BACK TO SCHOOL!!!

Oh my god yes, I totally forgot! :eek:

Good luck, I hope you have a good first day back

Oh my god yes, I totally forgot! :eek:

Good luck, I hope you have a good first day back

I hope so too. I will only be in for like 2 hours anyway cause of an appointment unfortunately though.

Have you a half day anyway, aside from the appointment?

Have you a half day anyway, aside from the appointment?

No its a full day its just I have counselling so I'll have to leave. Excited though for school and counselling to start :) although i still haven't a new laptop which is a pain in the arse :mad:

• Advertisement

Hope the counselling goes well, it's a big step to take so fair play to you for doing it. Ah shìte, that's a hassle alright :(

Yeah I can't wait for it. Really hope I can get some help.

The laptop is a hassle alright but i did two hours work today with the drone and sold some photos I took and when they are all delivered and sent off i should get about €200 next week so I can afford a new one.

I'm sure you've been told this but it may take some time before you start feeling the benefits from it, just stick at it :)

Ah brilliant, you probably won't have a huge amount of work in the first week anyway so you'll probably manage fine till you get the laptop next week. How do you feel about using it for class? I was entitled to do the same during school, but I always felt very self conscious about it or something :o

I'm sure you've been told this but it may take some time before you start feeling the benefits from it, just stick at it :)

Ah brilliant, you probably won't have a huge amount of work in the first week anyway so you'll probably manage fine till you get the laptop next week. How do you feel about using it for class? I was entitled to do the same during school, but I always felt very self conscious about it or something :o

Yeah I know it takes time but it'll be a start. When i was in counselling before it was a good crutch to lean on that I missed a lot when it stopped about 2 months ago so hopefully this will give me that support again.

Yeah I'll be grand I'll bluff my way through things.

I don't actually mind using it in class it means i can use Boards in class cause people seem to understand. Some are jealous and have said so but I don't mind.

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Yeah I know it takes time but it'll be a start. When i was in counselling before it was a good crutch to lean on that I missed a lot when it stopped about 2 months ago so hopefully this will give me that support again.

Yeah I'll be grand I'll bluff my way through things.

I don't actually mind using it in class it means i can use Boards in class cause people seem to understand. Some are jealous and have said so but I don't mind.

I guess it's a help that you know what to expect having done it before, takes away that fear of the unknown.

Damnit, I should've thought of that when I was in school! :p Dunno what it was, I guess I just didn't want people asking me questions and stuff. Although in college it's great, I've never taken handwritten notes there. Probably should've used it in school in hindsight, but what can ya do

I guess it's a help that you know what to expect having done it before, takes away that fear of the unknown.

Damnit, I should've thought of that when I was in school! :p Dunno what it was, I guess I just didn't want people asking me questions and stuff. Although in college it's great, I've never taken handwritten notes there. Probably should've used it in school in hindsight, but what can ya do
    Yeah I'm experienced with it like I've been going for years its just where i was going stops at 18 so i had to start from scratch and i contacted this crowd myself without any doctors or help from my parents which I'm happy with.

I'm just kidding about using it to browse Boards. People would see it and I don't want them to know I'm on Boards :o butI'll use it on my phone :D

Yeah I've been told its a good thing to have because I'll be used to it when it comes to college. I find it great that i don't have to carry copies everywhere and also it is so good for my fingers.

Out from the appointment. I was so nervous :o
    Really nice people though. They are gonna see if they are suitable for me and will let me know. I really hope they are.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Really nice people though. They are gonna see if they are suitable for me and will let me know. I really hope they are.

Delighted, well done man.

Well done Shpud! Hope the first day back went okay too :)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

What's going on?.

What's going on?.

Nothing can go right for me. It's all gone to ****

Breathe, try not to react until you calm your heart rate down..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Feeling that way myself. Being dragged in 15 directions.

Deep breathes, sort one thing at a time.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Feeling that way myself. Being dragged in 15 directions.

Deep breathes, sort one thing at a time.

Are you clocking off soon?.

Are you clocking off soon?.

Yep.

Doing a Fred Flintstone & yabba-dabba-doing it outta here very shortly.

Still not calmed down yet :mad:

Have I scared everyone off? :o

Was having a nap.

• Advertisement

Was floating & lurking about the place.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement