Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Morning all. Also congratulations Mozz and happy birthday Paws

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

heading for my bed. Gotta work at 3 in the morning again

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,824 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

heading for my bed. Gotta work at 3 in the morning again

There's nocturnal and there's whatever starting at 03.00 is :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

There's nocturnal and there's whatever starting at 03.00 is :eek:

Crazy comes to my mind :eek:

I just read it and winced

• Advertisement

I genuinely would not be able to do that

I like my nightshifts

I find the same, I prefer to work late shifts than early ones. Having said that, there's a niceness in knowing you're done work for the day and you've the rest of the day to do whatever

Loads of pros and cons to all. I was terrible at any early job though, truly awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

I wouldn't mind it

• Advertisement

Either of those fine because you get a bit of your day either way. Not sure I'd cope with a 9-5 though, I mean I'm sure I'll have to once I'm finished college, but your whole day gone, 5 days a week :eek:

I think i need more rest or something, five days would build up and wreck me pretty quickly

*sits quietly in the corner thinking about how amazing my "work when you want" job is*

Enjoy what ya got Shpud :)

Enjoy what ya got Shpud :)

I'm sure to miss it when its gone

Exactly so enjoy it all. No need to sit quietly in the corner :)

Alright. :)

I've got almost 50 likes on a photo I posted only 5 hours ago which is the most I've ever gotten :)

Nice, how's the new group going for you so far?

Alright. :)

I've got almost 50 likes on a photo I posted only 5 hours ago which is the most I've ever gotten :)

Nice, how's the new group going for you so far?

Loving it so far. So many creative people

• Advertisement

Nice like i said before talking to like minded people and looking at their work is satisfying

It is and its nice to have people compliment my work and give feedback. Its also led to my work being shared more and its such a great feeling when people like your work and makes me just want to go out and shoot more.

I think i need more rest or something, five days would build up and wreck me pretty quickly

I feel the same, I think ideally I'd work part time for good, but I highly doubt that'll be able to sustain me when I move out and start settling down and all that

I do mainly 48 hours a week but in long shifts, seems the best balance for me

I did 15 hours the other week and that was the most i did all summer.

Bills, bills, bills :rolleyes:

I did 20 hours over two days a few weeks back, I think I did 5 the day before those two, and 4 earlier that week.

Bills, bills, bills :rolleyes:

I have bills...

Happy choo-choo-choosday

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement