Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Why thank you *bows*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Was meant to be off tomorrow, but I agreed to work at 8am. Regretted it the minute I said it. Whyyyyy :(:(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Gah, i know that one, always covering shifts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Happy Friday y'all.

Gah, i know that one, always covering shifts

It's only 4 hours, and it doesn't change my plans majorly, but I wish I had said no

• Advertisement

Oh fabliss, friday already

Thank god, happy Friday all :D

Bah humbug

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    It's only 4 hours, and it doesn't change my plans majorly, but I wish I had said no

I'd do it for you if I could

Shpud2 wrote: »
    I'd do it for you if I could

I appreciate it, Shpud. I think I had my best interests at heart when I agreed, I was thinking about how I'll be leaving soon and will need the extra money, but ugh

• Advertisement

I'll be here with the tea and toast in the morning Kitty :)

I appreciate it, Shpud. I think I had my best interests at heart when I agreed, I was thinking about how I'll be leaving soon and will need the extra money, but ugh

Money is the most important thing.

As shall I I'd say

Much appreciated :)
    Money is the most important thing.

This is true, and it's just as well because I went to talk to the manager about my leaving tonight and he said he couldn't talk to me about it because he's leaving too. So I'll have to talk to whoever the duty manager is tomorrow.

Hopefully the hours will fly for you.

Hopefully the hours will fly for you.

Speaking of hours and flying I just got invited to join a group of other photographers as part of a group that shares work and photos in a way to benefit us all. Members all around the world so I'm happy :) wasn't really feeling myself tonight (i know thats a bad choice of words) but this has cheered me up.

Much appreciated :)

This is true, and it's just as well because I went to talk to the manager about my leaving tonight and he said he couldn't talk to me about it because he's leaving too. So I'll have to talk to whoever the duty manager is tomorrow.

Never nice when staff you like leave. The place i get work experience used to have a lot of people who liked me and made work fun but then they retired and its not as nice with the new people

When do you leave Kitty?

Nice one Shpud :)

Nice one Shpud :)

Only small things but I've gotten about 15 new followers in the past 3 days which is massive for me and got about 20 likes in a few hours on my photo. Also UL featured my photo on their story which was nice

• Advertisement

That's pretty awesome to be honest Shpud

That's pretty awesome to be honest Shpud

I get excited by the smallest things when it comes to my photography. Like the fact i was invited to this group is so cool like there's people from Australia, New York and Bali in it. And they think I'm good and that makes me feel like a cat purring contentedly.

I'd be over the moon!.

I'd be over the moon!.

It's put me in a really good mood tonight

It's put me in a really good mood tonight

No wonder :) Plus you'll be seeing other's work aswell which can be inspiring sometimes.

No wonder :) Plus you'll be seeing other's work aswell which can be inspiring sometimes.

Yeah and I have people I can discuss photography with too. We're talking about the new drones that DJI realised today rn :)

Sweet, gear talk is always good

Sweet, gear talk is always good

It is but it makes the longing for new stuff you can't afford even worse :D

Still great to be in the company of others drooling over the same tech though

• Advertisement

Yeah it is :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement