Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix Recommendations 2.0 *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭neirbloom

Glow coming to Netflix next month looks like it could be a pretty good show. From the makers of Orange is the new black and starring Alison Brie about a group of female wrestler in the 80s. Sorry cant hyperlink yet but the trailers up on youtube.

Has to be better than Girlboss which I couldn't sit through cause I found the lead actress so annoying maybe I might give it another shot some other time.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,029 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

looie wrote: »
    I felt that way after just the second episode. Finished the fourth a few nights back and I'm not in a rush to watch the rest. I will at some point but there's a lot of filler there that's making it difficult to continue with it.

Mad isn't it, the only episode I found draggy was actually the first, nearly didn't bother watching the second.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

cabin in the woods
    american gangster added today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Tried the new Chappelle last night, ugh. Big big drop from his days on the Chappelle show. It's barely got any laughs, but he does make some interesting points and observations as usual. Just about watchable, but doubt I'll bother with any beyond the first.

Then made the mistake of trying Kevin Hart....lasted about 15 minutes(after skipping the cheesy intro), painful!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,726 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

S3 of Bloodline should be up by midnight.

House of Cards S5 coming on Tuesday.

• Advertisement

If you happen to be holidaying in the States, You could watch two seasons of Twin Peaks. It be a nice catch up for the new series starting soon on Sky Atlantic.

bloodline s3 and war machine(Netflix original movie) starring brad pitt added today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Victoria

That 1 shot movie, actually very good (if a tad silly) outside of the one shot gimmick, which in itself is worth a watch!

Anyone notice how alike these covers are?

I was browsing trough the libraries when I noticed how the cover of Riverdale mirrors the one from the movie.. It Follows.

to9domnr.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Occono

Art of Conflict: The Murals of Northern Ireland appears to be leaving at the end of this month.

http://www.netflix.com/title/70267850

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,297 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The Circle the new Tom Hanks and Emma Watson film isn't getting a cinema release and will drop on Netflix on June 30th.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭neirbloom

All This Mayhem leaving Wednesday brillant doc from the makers of Seena about two brothers skaters from Austraila who made it big on the circut back in the Mid 90s over in America.

some of whats coming to netflix in june

While We’re Young
    Blade II
    Blue Velvet
    Flaked: Season 2
    Elysium
    District 9
    Orange Is the New Black: Season 5
    Orphan Black: Season 5
    El Chapo: Season 1
    Luther: Season 4
    Schindler’s List
    Ant-Man
    Okja
    Trumbo
    Hunger
    Austin Powers in Goldmember
    War on Everyone
    Saving Banksy
    The Green Inferno

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

The Blade series I've wondered why are never there, I would have likes to see the first Blade appear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

ThisRegard wrote: »
    The Blade series I've wondered why are never there, I would have likes to see the first Blade appear.

I saw some of that recently. Jesus, it aged something shocking.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭dunworth1

why do they always add only one film in a series and its always the 2nd or 3rd one

• Registered Users Posts: 8,321 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Managed to cope with the end of a marathon Mad Men bingefest by getting straight into Line of Duty. Wow! What a fantastic drama - whodunnit/did they/didn't they?

Shame Netflix only shows the first two series....

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Any idea when, if ever, Netflix will have the Expanse season 2? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

When is F for Family season 2 being added?

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Dave..M

Turtwig wrote: »

Was only wondering the same thing myself after reading the full June upcoming, I read recently that SKY had signed a deal with NBC to show Syfy content on NOWTV from next year but as Syfy UK didnt show the original I'm hoping that hasn't screwed with Netflix UK's arrangement for the series (and other Syfy stuff for that matter)

• Advertisement

Turtwig wrote: »

i think its next month or july , SyFy got an exclusivity deal so that has delayed it being shown on netflix

House of cards of season 5
    sarah silverman 'a speck of dust ' a new netflix stand up special added today

fin12 wrote: »
    When is F for Family season 2 being added?

I think it's there now.

I think it's there now.

Thanks, just got an email about it there now that its been added.

Giving up on Bloodline for now so the the arrival of House of cards is very timely.

The new season of Sense8 is brilliant.

Comedy I watched last night is well worth a watch.
    Someone Marry Barry. 2014

Barry is one of those guys that doesn't hold back and hasn't quite grown up yet. He's a bit like Stifler, that type of character.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭Thelomen Toblackai

fin12 wrote: »
    Thanks, just got an email about it there now that its been added.

Looking forward to it myself. Thought the first season was brilliant.

Looking forward to it myself. Thought the first season was brilliant.

Ha on episode 5 already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

If you have interest in US politics, "get me Roger Stone" is excellent ( depending on your political leaning ;) )

blade 2
    blue velvet
    salmon fishing in the yemen
    war on everyone
    while we're young
    added today

• Advertisement

Only realised what War on Everyone was when I saw the artwork, I know the reviews are mixed but I've been looking forward to seeing it so just stuck it on.

Watched War Machine this week. Again a movie with mixed reviews, satire doesn't quite bite and Pitt certainly hams it up. But despite all this it entertained​ me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement