Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭youngblood

Perfect- I actually ordered that Pat and really like it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Just one Creed - Greed Irish Tweed 50ml left @ €85 (due late May). Also forgot to include on earlier post that I have one Creed - Erolfa left in hand @ €70!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 SalthillHead

Hi Pat

Can you add me for 50ml creed aventus please. Thanks

Apologies for the slow reply - I'm out of the country this week. That's fine, but note it'll be a few weeks. Will drop you a PM. Just a couple left in that flacon now I think from memory.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,383 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Any more TF Beau De Jour?

am all out….

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Advertisement

Not at the moment. Was eyeing it up for next list but price only going one way on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭sligopaul

Hi Pat , Any Bergamote Soleil left, just looking for the 20 ml, thanks Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭quazzy

Pat.

Can you stick my name on the 50ml Green Irish Tweed please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭quazzy

Thanks for letting me know. I'll wait for the June list so.chat soon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Pat, do you ever come across Thierry Mugler fragrances? Difficult to find them

Yeah have done a couple of the Pure line alright, and Mugler Cologne too (think I may still have a drop of that).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Ok I'll pitch in on your next Mugler one if there's room. Thanks

Fragrance Splits - June 2022 (last one until September)

Parcel shipping

An Post tracked parcel service shipping is €11 per box – I’ll squeeze in 4 to 6 bottles depending on size. Delivery is normally next day but may occasionally take longer. Date of despatch obviously depends on whether bottles are to hand etc. I normally ship between Monday and Wednesday.

Plastic bottles and An Post shipping

You can choose to get 10ml or 20ml splits in plastic atomisers. These don't look as nice as glass atomisers (but they do have beastly sprayers!), but I can ship them via An Post’s large letter service at a considerably lower cost of €4.60 for up to seven 10ml bottles (or three 20ml bottles). Note this shipping is not tracked or insured, and is only available for 10ml or 20ml splits in plastic atomisers. Larger splits and/or glass still need to go via parcel service. Please ask for this option as early as you can, as I sometimes bottle splits before they've been allocated for logistical reasons.

20ml bottles are plastic only!

Left overs

Stuff that hasn’t sold yet.....all in hand except Aventus.

• Creed – Aventus: due Autumn (or earlier if a bunch if requests come in). Price TBC.
    • Salvatore Ferragamo - Intense Leather. €10 for 10ml, €18 for 20ml, €25.50 for 30ml, or €33 for 50ml in original 100ml bottle.

Clearance! All reduced - grab a bargain!

• Alexandre J – Golden Oud€11.50 €10 for 10ml, €20 €17 for 20ml.
    • Amouage – Opus XI: €23 €20 for 10ml, €44 €39 for 20ml.
    • Comptoir Sud Pacifique – Vanille Coco: €12 €10 for 10ml. Last one.
    • Salvatore Ferragamo – Pour Homme Oud: €13.50 €11 for 10ml. Last one.
    • ‘Suits You Sir’ TOAK with Taylor of Old Bond St Sandalwood Cologne, Dior Eau Sauvage EdT and Truefitt and Hill Clubman. €35 €33 for 3 x 10ml.
    • Xerjoff – Mefisto Gentiluomo: €27 €25 for 10ml, €51 €48 for 20ml, €74 €70 for 30ml, or €94 for 40ml in luxury original 100ml bottle/box. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TOM FORD

Oud Wood (*new listing - on the way*)

Needs no introduction. Tom Ford's smooth, sophisticated scent is a classic - with good reason. Price on all the Private Blends have gone up - retail for 50ml is now €204....

• €28 for 10ml, €54 for 20ml, or €79 for 30ml.

..............................................................................................................................

ACQUA DI PARMA

Fico di Amalfi (*in hand*)

Been a while since I did this one, the top rated of AdP’s popular Blu Mediterraneo line. Fig is the star here alongside citruses and wood – it’s a little less ‘pure summer’ than most of the line, and very versatile. “A brilliant fresh, uplifting, perfume. One of the best creations from Acqua Di Parma. Right off the top, this juicy fig really elevates this perfume to something unique in my opinion. Although fig isn't a note you see too often off the top, this perfume for me is regarded as one of the best fig fragrances, a fig reference. As soon as you spray this, this sweet-cored fig will be the first thing you smell, backed up by sparkling bergamot. As it develops, it turns into this woody base, with a wisp of fig still remaining, but not as prominent. The fig does stay throughout, more so than the citruses at the top.

• €24.50 for 20ml, €35 for 30ml, or €54 for 50ml.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

FREDERIC MALLE

French Lover (*in hand*)

A real monster here. Breathtaking galbanum opening before drying down to something not at all unlike Creed’s Spice and Wood. “The smell of tree branches, wet leaves, and green herbs, absorbed by an intricate essence of heavenly smoke. It evokes the very smell of autumn after a rainfall. Fallen brown leaves, damp soil, and gloomy, cold grey skies. A tranquil, yet, powerful fragrance, that strikes me full of sophistication and elegance. I find French Lover to be a wonderfully crafted fragrance that defines the very definition of quality and refinement.”.

• €27.50 for 10ml, €53 for 20ml, or €77.50 for 30ml. 

...............................................................................................................................

AL HARAMAIN

Neroli Canvas (*in hand*)

Al Haramain may be a modest brand, but their top end Portfolio line is stuffed full of bangers at a higher price level. Ratings on this summer winner are excellent. “It doesn't only match TF Neroli Portofino in almost every department but beats it hands down in longevity and projection. I'm experiencing at least 9-10 hours staying power with STRONG projection for at least 4-5 hours which is considerably, CONSIDERABLY more than the original TF. In short it's TF Neroli Portofino with a rocket up it's arse.” 

• €22.50 for 10ml, or €43 for 20ml.

................................................................................................................................

THE WOODS COLLECTION

Dark Forest (*in hand*)

Apparently quite similar to Nasomatto Black Afgano and Tiziana Terenzi Laudano Nero, so expect warm spicy woods with an unusual depth....but at a cheaper price “It's Nasomatto's Black Afgano at it's best! I love this fragrance! Having both Black Afgano and Dark Forest i can tell you that the smell is better on Dark Forest. Both last long enough, close to 8+ hours on skin and pretty much 2 weeks on my jacket”.

• €12 for 10ml, €22 for 20ml, €32 for 30ml, or €43 for 50ml. 50ml portion in original 100ml bottle and box.

................................................................................................................................

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Dark Forest (*in hand*) €43 for 50ml. 50ml portion in original 100ml bottle and box

Xerjoff – Mefisto Gentiluomo: €94 for 40ml in luxury original 100ml bottle/box.

Fico di Amalfi €54 for 50ml.

French Lover €77.50 for 30ml.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,144 ✭✭✭Passenger

Does 30ml Oud Wood come in original bottle, Pat?

No, that's already allocated - just 'my' bottles available for this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭bungaro79

Hi Pat

Could I try 20ml of the Tom Ford please? I'm in Cork too so if you're still doing collections. First time buying off you!

Cheers

• Advertisement

Sure, no problem. Will drop you a line and we can sort something next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Glebee

First time buyer. Interested in 50ml Fico did Amalfi if available.

Sure that's no problem. Note I'm off on holidays for two weeks from tomorrow, so it'll be week of the 22nd before it goes out. Will drop you a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Glebee

Thanks Pat, Fico did Amalfi arrived. Worth the wait.. Will defo purchase again in future lists.

Cheers Glebee, and apologies for the couple of weeks wait as I was on holidays.

New list just gone out by email for September featuring:

Bvlgari – Tygar.

Thameen - Carved Oud.

Tom Ford – Noir Extreme Parfum (new release).

Tom Ford – Beau de Jour.

Stephane Humbert Lucas – Khol de Bahrain.

Dior – Homme Intense.

Juliette has a Gun – Moscow Mule.

Amouage – Figment.

Zegna – XXX Charcoal.

Dunhill – Moroccan Amber.

Hermes - Terre d'Hermes Eau Givree (new release).

Plus the usual leftover bits....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tony H

Hey Pat can you put me down for 10mm of the Oud Wood ? Emailed you so ignore this if you saw the email

You're good for that alright boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,894 ✭✭✭furiousox

What's the oud wood situation P, all gone?

CPL 593H

Not at the computer, but from memory I'm pretty sure there's one 10ml left.

• Advertisement

Fragrance Splits - September 2022

Parcel shipping

An Post tracked parcel service shipping is €11 per box – I’ll squeeze in 4 to 6 bottles depending on size. Delivery is normally next day but may occasionally take longer. Date of despatch obviously depends on whether bottles are to hand etc. I normally ship between Monday and Wednesday.

Plastic bottles and An Post shipping

You can choose to get 10ml or 20ml splits in plastic atomisers. These don't look as nice as glass atomisers (but they do have beastly sprayers!), but I can ship them via An Post’s large letter service at a considerably lower cost of €4.60 for up to seven 10ml bottles (or three 20ml bottles). Note this shipping is not tracked or insured, and is only available for 10ml or 20ml splits in plastic atomisers. Larger splits and/or glass still need to go via parcel service. Please ask for this option as early as you can, as I sometimes bottle splits before they've been allocated for logistical reasons.

Left overs

Stuff that hasn’t sold yet.....all in hand except Aventus.

• Creed – Aventus: date TBC (need to get a few names down first). Price TBC but expect €105 - €110 for 50ml and hope for less.
    • Frederic Malle - French Lover: €27.50 for 10ml, €53 for 20ml, or €77.50 for 30ml.
    • The Woods Collection - Dark Forest: €12 for 10ml, €22 for 20ml, €32 for 30ml, or €43 for 50ml in the original 100ml bottle / box.
    • Tom Ford - Oud Wood: €28 for 10ml, last one.

Clearance! All reduced - grab a bargain!

• Alexandre J – Golden Oud€11.50 €10 for 10ml, €20 €17 for 20ml.
    • Amouage – Opus XI: €23 €20 for 10ml, €44 €39 for 20ml.
    • Comptoir Sud Pacifique – Vanille Coco€12 €10 for 10ml. Last one.
    • Salvatore Ferragamo - Intense Leather. €10 €9 for 10ml, €18 €16 for 20ml, €25.50 €23 for 30ml, or €33 €30 for 50ml in original 100ml bottle.
    • Salvatore Ferragamo – Pour Homme Oud: €13.50 €11 for 10ml. Last one.
    • ‘Suits You Sir’ TOAK with Taylor of Old Bond St Sandalwood Cologne, Dior Eau Sauvage EdT and Truefitt and Hill Clubman. €35 €33 for 3 x 10ml.
    • Xerjoff – Mefisto Gentiluomo: €25 for 10ml, last one.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TOM FORD

Noir Extreme Parfum (*new release - on the way*)

Brand new super strength flanker release from Tom Ford, so expect warming sweetness with a touch of leather and spice. “A much-improved version of the original, it dries down to smoky Vanillic sandalwood with the Indian/Shimoga ginger in the background, the original is more Cinnamalic and ambery. Lasting power is great, 14 hours on my skin.” RRP €140 / 50ml.

• €22.50 for 10ml, €43 for 20ml, or €62.50 for 30ml.

..............................................................................................................................

THAMEEN

Carved Oud (*in hand*)

Have been keeping an eye out for this for a long time and finally have sight of a 100ml bottle. Some apparent similarity to Tom Ford’s Oud Wood, but more refined and with a different drydown. “Signature scent worthy, and while the average person hasn't experienced oud before, this is mass appealing. it's rich but elegantly subtle; it radiates a quiet confidence in the wearer. this is refined masculinity in a bottle.” “If you enjoy TF Oud Wood - you will LOVE Carved Oud! It’s longer lasting, smoother, and overall smells much higher quality.” RRP €190 / 50ml.

• €30.50 for 10ml, or €59.50 for 20ml. 20ml left.

..................................................................................................................................................................................

KORLOFF

Royal Oud Intense (*in hand*)

Despite the name, this has little in common with Creed’s Royal Oud (including price!) but is instead a classic Eastern style oud / rose combo. “I wanted a rose/oud mix and I think I found the one for me. Korloff Royal Oud Intense is a well-composed, smooth fragrance - the oud isn't dirty but you obviously should like oud to wear it. The pretty rose and amber are full-bodied but no note outdoes the others. I get a little incense and vanilla in the background, keeping it the tiniest bit sweet.” 

• €11 for 10ml, €20 for 20ml, or €28.50 for 30ml, or €36.50 for 50ml in the original 88ml bottle / box. 

...............................................................................................................................

DIOR

Dior Homme Intense (*in hand*)

A very 'powdery', clean scent, this is a very sexy fragrance and ideal for dates / nights out. Very highly rated on review sites and a big compliment getter from da laydeez if the reports are to be believed. Personally, I love it.this is a profoundly masculine scent, no where near unisex, its confident, powerful and reassuring all at the same time. This is one of the best designer fragrances on the market and a testament to Diors amazing perfumery. It opens with beautiful waxy iris and gorgeous creamy ambrette with a magnificent scent trail.” (Fragrantica).

• €27.50 for 20ml, last one.

HERMES

Terre d'Hermes Eau Givree (*in hand*)

New release from Hermes, and another flanker of the iconic Terre d’Hermes, this time with amped up citrus. Reviews on this are definitely more favourable than the last couple of TdH flankers. As with any TdH release though – it really is difficult to go wrong with it. “Love at first sniff, that's right. Before this, I respected all the versions of Terre d'Hermes, but this is the only one that I've decided to buy. - just immediately. And it doesn't disappoint. If it isn't the perfect summer fragrance, then I don't know what is.” RRP €86 / 50ml.

• €27 for 20ml, last one.

Advertisement