Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭quazzy

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 9,533 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Updated list coming tomorrow! But in advance if anyone is after Creed Aventus for Her (for de Krismus like) drop me a PM. €104 for 50ml (it's €175 retail for only 30ml!). I have two slots available - if one of those fills soon I'll be ordering it in. Tracked shipping €11 for as many bottles as you order.

Fragrance Splits - Nov / Dec 2021

Parcel shipping

An Post tracked parcel service shipping is €11 per box – I’ll squeeze in 4 to 6 bottles depending on size. Delivery is normally next day but may occasionally take longer. Date of despatch obviously depends on whether bottles are to hand etc. I normally ship between Monday and Wednesday.

Plastic bottles and An Post shipping

You can choose to get 10ml or 20ml splits in plastic atomisers. These don't look as nice as glass atomisers (but they do have beastly sprayers!), but I can ship them via An Post’s large letter service at a considerably lower cost of €4.50 for up to seven 10ml bottles (or three 20ml bottles). Note this shipping is not tracked or insured, and is only available for 10ml or 20ml splits in plastic atomisers. Larger splits and/or glass still need to go via parcel service. Please ask for this option as early as you can, as I sometimes bottle splits before they've been allocated for logistical reasons.

20ml bottles are plastic only!

Left overs

Stuff that hasn’t sold yet.....all in hand.

• Creed – Aventus: €97 for 50ml (on the way).
    • Creed – Royal Oud: €91.50 for 50ml. Last one! Last chance to grab a cheaper 500ml split bottle for a year at least.
    • Dior – Fahrenheit eau de toilette. €23.50 for 20ml, €33 for 30ml, or €47.50 for 50ml.
    • Lalique – Terres Aromatiques: €15 for 10ml, or €28 for 20ml.
    • Maison Margiela – Bubble Bath: €13.50 for 10ml, €25 for 20ml, or €34 for 30ml.
    • Montale – Full Incense: €14 for 10ml. Last one!
    • Rasasi – La Yuqawam Pour Femme: €15 for 10ml. Last one!

Reduced! Price drop!

• Abercormbie & Fitch – Fierce Cologne: €20 for 20ml, €29 for 30ml, or €45 for 50ml.
    • Bond No 9 – West Broadway: €15 for 10ml, €30 for 20ml, €40 for 30ml, or €65 for 50ml in fancy original 100ml bottle / box.
    • Olfactive Studio – Woody Mood: €17 for 10ml, €33 for 20ml, €47 for 30ml, or €72 for 50ml in the original 100ml bottle / box.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CREED

Viking (*due shortly*)

An Aventus beater for me (and a good number of other splits chaps), albeit it’s a very different fragrance. Warming spices and wood, great for cooler weather. More subtle than its famous older brother, and a little more ‘mature’ too. RRP €220 for 50ml..

• €96.50 for 50ml. One left!

..................................................................................................................................................................................

Aventus for Her (*open split*)

It’s my last list before Christmas so Pat’s rolling out the Aventus for Her again? It’s like Aventus – but girlier! Tends to the heavier side of female fragrances rather than light and fresh – good for a night out. RRP €175 for 30ml.

• €104 for 50ml. Two left!

..................................................................................................................................................................................

AL HARAMAIN

Imperial Oud (*in hand*)

Serious heavy hitter this one folks! Amouage territory with a powerful oud punch backed by amber, myrrh and animalic notes; very high Fragrantica rating. Very nice packaging. “This is the oud I've been waiting for. I knew when I saw that incredible, dark amber juice that I was in for a ride. I was not wrong. Animalic, and yes, a little barnyard, but ultimately rich and complex. It's a tour-de-force fragrance that won't disappoint anyone seeking an oud experience far from the safety of the designer's versions.

• €22 for 10ml, €42 for 20ml, or €61 for 30ml. 

................................................................................................................................

ARMAF

Club de Nuit Intense Pure Perfume (*on the way*)

CDNI (as it’s usually known) has one trick up its sleeve: it’s like Aventus, but cheaper. Seems to be rated as possibly the best Aventus clone. Comes in a number of strengths – this is the daddy of the line, being parfum strength so no longevity worries here. 

• €28 for 20ml. Two left.

................................................................................................................................

FREDERIC MALLE   

Musc Ravageur (*open split*)

Sweet, animalic musk and vanilla. Sexy....and quite pungent. “Very spicy opening but the dry down is a lovely warm musk with some soft spices accompanying. The cinnamon and clove really remind me of the autumn/winter holidays”.

• €26 for 10ml, €49 for 20ml, €73 for 30ml, or €110 for 50ml. 50ml portion in original 100ml bottle and box. Need the 50ml slot taken to get this split happening.

Splits and decants - ringing the bell for pre Christmas delivery! Full list and costs in the picture - all in hand, ready to ship Wednesday.

Want some Creed? Take your pick from Aventus, Royal Oud (last one) and Viking (last one). Have a 30ml Viking available due to flacon leak - normally it's only 50ml.

Want an under the radar banger? Try Imperial Oud, Woody Mood or Terres Aromatiques.

Something in a fancy bottle? Take the Bond No 9 West Broadway 50ml.

Want something more feminine? There's West Broadway and Bubble Bath.

After anything? Drop me a PM!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Alicja_T

is rasasi la yuqawam and lalique still available?

• Advertisement

Rasasi all gone I'm afraid! I have 20ml of Terres Aromatiques left if you're after some.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Cindyss

Hi padraig, have you Tom ford, tobacco vanilla? Thanks

I've got just 10ml @ €25 IIRC. It would be January delivery though most likely as I'm more than likely out of action next few days for family reasons so couldn't guarantee pre Christmas delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Cindyss

No issues, Im me when you need payment.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭rodmn2377

Hi Padraig would you have any more of this please

• Advertisement

Tobacco Vanille? Gone I'm afraid - that was the last of it for the time being. May have it again later in the year perhaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭rodmn2377

Thanks could it be possible for you to post what you have in stock at the moment...

Most of the stuff in post #4265 above is still there. Exceptions are: West Broadway 20ml left, Ultra Blue gone, Woody Mood gone, Tobacco Vanille gone.

However! I'll list a big bunch of new stuff late this month - everything from cheap as chips to Clive Christian. It goes out by email first - PM me your email address if you'd like to be added to the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

Have gotten a few compliments on Al Haramain - Portfolio Imperial Oud which surprised me a bit as this instantly made me picture a gentleman's smoking club with leather chairs and books which have soaked up decades of smoke and aromas. A monster, and one I didn't think I'd end up liking as much as I do.

Yeah, it's a monster. Not necessarily an easy wear, but if it's your bag.....

• Registered Users Posts: 38 nano267

Hi Padraig

I interested in the Aventus Creed 50ml glass if you still have it.

Sure, have some in hand. You might PM your email address and I'll send on full details etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Bada Bing Boy

Any chance you will be doing Layton again Pat? Nearly out😢

No current plans I'm afraid BBB, but if I spot a bargain (getting harder and harder these days!) that'll change!

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

Hi Pat

Any plans to get anything from Amouage, or de Marly

TIA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

I'd be interested in some of the Amouage range as well.

Parfums de Marly: have a bottle of Nisean here ready to go later this month!

Amouage: don't have any currently which is actually quite unusual as I normally have something from this house in hand. Will have something very soon again I'd imagine!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Yeah I would be another one who take some Amouage - Black Iris and Overture our on my to try list.

I did Black Iris a little while back so probably won't be on the agenda for a but yet. Overture I'd definitely be interested in but I think it is/was a Harrods exclusive - or maybe that was another release? Anyway, haven't seen it at anything other than RRP and they can take a running jump at that price!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Interlude would be great Pat but I think there was some issue with that previously.

Probably my favourite scent

Missed the Black Iris unfortunately.

Overture was a Harrods exclusive originally but is available as normal now. Very hard to find on discounters though.

Anyway looking forward to the new list later this month. Hopefully something(s)in there for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭DrZeuss

Glad I got the Black Iris when you split it, and as much as I like it I find it difficult to find an occasion to wear it. Definitely suited to the cold weather and probably not office/public transport safe (insert missing pacman).

In saying that, I am rocking it today as its nice and crisp out!

Yeah, I'm wearing the original Interlude today - perfect weather for it!

Expect some good news on the Amouage front very soon @adox! 😉

• Advertisement

Here’s hoping it’s not what I have on the way at the moment - Overture Man.

If it’s the other one I’ll be delighted and definitely take some. Having said that there are plenty of Amouage I’ve yet to try and would like to so hopefully something I don’t have.

Advertisement