Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

All looks great Pat but my life wouldnt be worth living if I bought one! My Rasputin is nearly gone, and its a great fragrance

• Registered Users Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Mc Love wrote: »
    All looks great Pat but my life wouldnt be worth living if I bought one! My Rasputin is nearly gone, and its a great fragrance

Rasputin is a banger alright. I have looked at getting more Swedoft in, but their sudden popularity has led to a steep rise in their prices!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Martin maloney

Pat,
    Any sign of Mousse illummee on the horizon?

Pat,
    Any sign of Mousse illummee on the horizon?

Not at the moment. Rogue Perfumery have jacked up their prices big time, and the increasing focus on VAT, Customs duty etc means more packages being caught = possibly prohibitive cost!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭quazzy

Hi there,
    First time poster on this thread.
    Just want to know if I could stick my name down for between 4 or 5 samples (mix of 10 and 20 mls - plastic) and a spend of circa €100.
    Don't have any preference so I'm easy about trying new fragrances so if you wanna just fire up a few popular ones with some others to make up the numbers then work away.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

quazzy wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Just want to know if I could stick my name down for between 4 or 5 samples (mix of 10 and 20 mls - plastic) and a spend of circa €100.
    Don't have any preference so I'm easy about trying new fragrances so if you wanna just fire up a few popular ones with some others to make up the numbers then work away.

Thanks

Would also be interested to do this.

quazzy wrote: »
    Hi there,

Thanks

Will drop you a PM tomorrow, I'm sure we can sort something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭quazzy

Will drop you a PM tomorrow, I'm sure we can sort something.

Cheers. I'll wait for your PM.

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - JUNE 2021:

Bottle sizes
    Glass bottles: 25 / 30 ml (same bottle), 50ml.
    Plastic bottles: 10ml, 20ml.

Note: I am currently phasing out the glass 10ml bottles in favour of plastic ones which I feel are superior (even if they don't look as nice).

Note 20ml splits are available in plastic bottles only

Shipping
    Courier: €12.50 for up to 5 or 6 bottles depending on size. This option must be used for glass bottles.
    An Post: €4.50 - only available for plastic bottles (10 / 20ml). Max seven 10ml or three 20ml bottles. Not tracked or insured!

Full payment details will be provided by PM / email - I take Revolut, bank transfer, or PayPal.

I also have the following available in hand as of 25/6/21:

• Abercormbie & Fitch – Fierce Cologne: €25.50 for 20ml, €36 for 30ml, or €54 for 50ml.
    Dior – Fahrenheit Parfum: €17.50 for 10ml. Last one.
    • Phillipp Plein – No Limit$: 10ml for €14.50 or 20ml for €26.
    Amouage – Beloved Man: *REDUCED* €20 for 10ml, €40 for 20ml, €58 for 30ml. 30ml available in the original 100ml bottle and box if wanted.
    • Amouage - Portrayal Man: €23.50 for 10ml. Last one.
    • Missoni – Missoni Pour Homme: €12.50 for 10ml. Last one.
    • Serge Lutens – Gris Clair: *REDUCED* €10 for 10ml, €17.50 for 20ml, €25.50 for 30ml, or €39 for 50ml in original 100ml bottle/box.
    • Maison Margiela – Under the Lemon Trees: €16 for 10ml. Last one.
    • Acqua di Parma – Colonia Club: €24.50 for 20ml, €34 for 30ml. 30ml left.
    • Mancera – Vetiver Sensuel: €15.50 for 10ml, or €28.50 for 20ml. 30ml left.
    • Creed – Original Santal: €24.50 for 10ml, or €47.50 for 20ml. 20ml left.
    • Creed – Green Irish Tweed: €26 for 10ml, or €50.50 for 20ml. 20ml left.

Creed - Aventus: €95 per 50ml. More coming soon!.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TOM FORD
    375x500.55340.jpg

Tuscan Leather Intense *in hand*
    You know Tuscan Leather.......well meet its big brother! Takes the original, amps up the leather, lowers the raspberry in favour of some greenness, together with monstrous performance. As an ‘Intense’ flanker, normal pricing on this is €245 for a 50ml bottle but I got an unusually good deal on a 250ml flacon so am listing it considerably cheaper than the one other occasion I split it. Get it before it’s gone – I don’t expect to have it at this price again anytime soon. “A big sexy, sultry fragrance - a swirling cloud of leather and musk” - Fragrantica.
    €53 for 20ml, €77 for 30ml, or €124.50 for 50ml.

................................................................................................................

AMOUAGE
    375x500.60929.jpg

Interlude Black Iris *in hand*
    I’ve been asked for this several times – at last, I’ve got hold of a bottle somewhat cheaper than retail (but still $$$). The original Interlude is infamous as the “Blue Beast” – a smoky, herby performance monster. This Black Iris flanker draws from quite a similar palette with added iris and vanilla and is perhaps a little more wearable than its predecessor – not necessarily a bad thing...."Interlude Black Iris keeps its forerunner’s smoky-sweet, resinous and sensuous amber character, but smooths out the formula with a velvet iris accord. Vanilla also plays a central role in this complex composition, creating an even more enticing experience. If you craved the original Interlude’s aura of hazy comfort, then you’ll find yourself enamoured and getting lost in the novel notes here. That oasis of greenery in this one’s predecessor is toned down. While the oregano is still recognizable, it now presents like a previously untamable, old friend who has mellowed a bit with age. The dry-down is still silky-smooth with sandalwood ascending from the base and the leather, as in the original, still keeps things bold” – Fragrantica.
    €31 for 10ml, €60.50 for 20ml, €88 for 30ml or €140 for 50ml. 50ml portion in original 100ml bottle and box - one only!

................................................................................................................

PENHALIGON'S
    375x500.5675.jpg

LP No. 9 for Men *in hand*
    This is one of the lesser known Penhaligon’s scents so perhaps surprisingly it’s actually got one of their highest review scores on Fragrantica. Features less of their usual light citrus in favour of wood and spices. “ It has a opening of bergamot with the warmth of amber and the spice of cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. LP No.9 is also peppery, dark feeling and musky...typical complexity which comes off as effortless simplicity. It's quite intoxicating really and very masculine, I've got to admit I'm really taken by it” – Fragrantica.
    €15 for 10ml, €28.50 for 20ml, €40 for 30ml, or €57.50 for 50ml. 50ml portion in original 100ml bottle and box - one only.

MUGLER
    375x500.50883.jpg

Mugler Cologne *in hand*
    This may only come from the humble Mugler house, but it’s widely regarded as one of THE touchstone summer freshies. Exactly what you’d expect – a completely unisex citrus / neroli aromatic – yet done very well. And it’s really cheap....can’t go wrong at this price really.
    €16 for 20ml. Drop me a line if you're after a larger size.

ST JOHN'S
    375x500.57704.jpg

West Indian Lime Cologne *in hand*
    A “does what it says on the tin” job. "Inspired by the refreshing natural scent of Caribbean limes, this masculine, refreshing, light citrus scent is perfect to wear any time of day or night. The St Johns West Indian Lime formula has remained untouched and combines a sparkling citrus note of pure lime with a touch of a bergamot orange."
    €14.50 for 10ml, €26 for 20ml, or €37.50 for 30ml.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Hi Pat,

I`ll take the 30ml of Beloved Man in the original bottle if still available?

Throw in the 10ml of Fahrenheit Parfum as well please.

• Advertisement

adox wrote: »
    Hi Pat,

Yours!

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Seamu$

Creed - Aventus: €95 per 50ml. More coming soon!.

Hi Pat,

Is the Aventus available in a 20ml plastic atomiser?

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

Hi Pat,

Hi Pat,

Both arrived in one piece today. Packed to survive and earthquake as usual!

Getting some funny looks in the office here in work. I wore in Black Phantom and now have some Beloved Man on my left had and Fahrenheit Parfum on my right hand.

The Amouge is the most un-amouage I have smelled from the house but I expected that. Weird having a "freshie" from them.

The Fahrenheit brings me right back although Im liking the slightly different direction the parfum has taken from the original.

Seamu$ wrote: »
    Hi Pat,

Is the Aventus available in a 20ml plastic atomiser?

Thanks!
    No, just 50ml usually as I get it in 500ml flacons normally.
    Hi Pat,

Both arrived in one piece today. Packed to survive and earthquake as usual!

Getting some funny looks in the office here in work. I wore in Black Phantom and now have some Beloved Man on my left had and Fahrenheit Parfum on my right hand.

The Amouge is the most un-amouage I have smelled from the house but I expected that. Weird having a "freshie" from them.

The Fahrenheit brings me right back although Im liking the slightly different direction the parfum has taken from the original.
    Both good choices alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭shutterclick

Hi Pat, I've never done this before (well, I have through my brother)
    Do you still have the Maison Margiela – Under the Lemon Trees
    And the mugler cologne?
    Would take both

Hi Pat, I've never done this before (well, I have through my brother)
    Do you still have the Maison Margiela – Under the Lemon Trees
    And the mugler cologne?
    Would take both

Yes, good for both. I'm on holidays in Wexford at the moment so will give you a shout at the weekend if that's ok.

• Subscribers Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭TCP/IP

Any 50ML of GIT mate?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

A friend of mine was asking if you are going to be getting any at the barbers in?

TCP/IP wrote: »
    Any 50ML of GIT mate?

Have 2 X 10ml GIT, nothing bigger I'm afraid.

Mc Love wrote: »
    A friend of mine was asking if you are going to be getting any at the barbers in?

No current plans for that one, unless I come across a bargain!

• Advertisement

For those struggling to organise their 10/20ml splits neatly, I came across these stands in Flying Tiger recently - only €3. Apologies if pic is huge, can't seem to reduce its size on phone....

• Registered Users Posts: 3 martinlynam71

Hi Pat

Like to take 20ml of GIT & 20 ml Amouage Iris. But wanted to get others , have you got new list coming soon. Really want to get spice and wood if getting again.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 AppleMacBoy

Im in for a S&W also if on the cards

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

I got this one in Home Store More. Around the same price. I think there've lipstick holders. Anyway, works great for my razors😀

I've only found my way back to this thread now...damn you boards!!

Not an ideal update to be fair! I'll have a new email list next few weeks - kinda taking things easy currently!

Spice and Wood not currently on the agenda for those that asked (I'd quote but there's no multiquote!), but will let you know if I spot a bargain (they're getting very rare these days though....).

It would be interesting to see if the traffic on this thread has slowed as much as others sitewide ..may not be conducive to new customers coming onboard ?

Well down I'd presume! Not much can be done about it I guess.....

• Registered Users Posts: 46 quinne22

Hi Pat,

Could I take 20ml of Mugler and 20ml of Acqua Di Parma colonia club please.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭kg703

Hey Pat, can I take:

Maison Margiela – Under the Lemon Trees

Mugler 20ml

Anything else fresh scented for women you'd recommend? Also looking to try out some new fragrances! I'm through my creed and armani :)

Advertisement