Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FRAGRANCE SPLITS - *SEPTEMBER 2022*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Soarer wrote: »
    Lads, ye'd better get ordering Spring Flower, 'cause I won't know what to get herself if it falls through!

Same - I might even order another bottle, fecking bargain at that price

It's a really nice fresh scent too (just been down to BT's and in Limerick they only have one bottle left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

20ml as sawira Pat...and will have a look at the lost cherry too
    Erik here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,535 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

OK, all those orders above are good I think - will be in touch. Apologies for somewhat delayed responses at the moment - Real Life(TM) is very busy at the moment so not getting the desk time during the day to sort stuff out.

Mc Love wrote: »
    Same - I might even order another bottle, fecking bargain at that price

It's a really nice fresh scent too (just been down to BT's and in Limerick they only have one bottle left.

Yeah, Spring Flower is a real 'dumb reach' in that it's light and easy to wear and not likely to be disliked by many. Nice Spring juice - would need requests quick though to guarantee delivery by Mother's Day!

Green Irish Tweed
    Anyone after some? It's looking like I'll be getting in a 250ml flacon (at a slightly higher split price) for the five posters who missed the last flacon. Another two or three requests gets this upgraded to a 500ml flacon at the lower previous price of €80 for 50ml. If interested, let me know ASAP as I'm looking to put this one in the pipeline by the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

OK, all those orders above are good I think - will be in touch. Apologies for somewhat delayed responses at the moment - Real Life(TM) is very busy at the moment so not getting the desk time during the day to sort stuff out.

Yeah, Spring Flower is a real 'dumb reach' in that it's light and easy to wear and not likely to be disliked by many. Nice Spring juice - would need requests quick though to guarantee delivery by Mother's Day!

Green Irish Tweed
    Anyone after some? It's looking like I'll be getting in a 250ml flacon (at a slightly higher split price) for the five posters who missed the last flacon. Another two or three requests gets this upgraded to a 500ml flacon at the lower previous price of €80 for 50ml. If interested, let me know ASAP as I'm looking to put this one in the pipeline by the weekend.

G'wan...I'll go for GIT with the rest of my stuff...I've a confirmation and a hol coming up this month....may as well be broke broke! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭mags1962

Hi Padraig first time ordering let me know what to do but can i order Creed Aventus 50ml and Tom Ford Beau de Jour 30ml Thanks.

• Advertisement

mags1962 wrote: »
    Hi Padraig first time ordering let me know what to do but can i order Creed Aventus 50ml and Tom Ford Beau de Jour 30ml Thanks.

Aventus: good for that. NB folks that that was the last bottle of guaranteed pre-reformulation Aventus. I do have another flacon on the way but won't know its batch until it arrives.

Beau de Jour: currently I only have 10ml available, but if more requests for it come through I'll add another bottle and allocate you 30ml.

Will PM you.

G'wan...I'll go for GIT with the rest of my stuff...I've a confirmation and a hol coming up this month....may as well be broke broke! :)

Sound financial advice there Panda! Will get back to you re it if there's another order or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭statto25

You might have neither with this COVID-19 but at least you will smell good!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

statto25 wrote: »
    You might have neither with this COVID-19 but at least you will smell good!

It's a known fact that Creed Spring Flower wards off the covid-19 virus, and all other viruses.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Eyespy

Hi Pat,

Would you stick me down for a Spring Flower if it goes ahead please? I'll have another peep when I finish work just in case there's anything else. Any chance you're running a virgin island water this year pretty please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gerfmurphy

Email sent re flowers and beau de jour

Eyespy wrote: »
    Hi Pat,

Would you stick me down for a Spring Flower if it goes ahead please? I'll have another peep when I finish work just in case there's anything else. Any chance you're running a virgin island water this year pretty please?

Done.

You didn't use all that VIW already did you?! Not currently planning to do one but never say never etc. I *will* have something though that could be described as VIW's larger than life sibling!

Spring Flower and Green Irish Tweed: both of these need just one more order for me to go ahead and order in 500ml. If you're on the fence, now's the time....

edit: plus, I'm getting another Beau de Jour in. 50ml available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Testament1

I can see the BdJ becoming the new Aventus at this rate! It's my number 1 at the moment for sure.

I've heard that spring flower also cures hangovers - hence my two orders

Soarer wrote: »
    It's a known fact that Creed Spring Flower wards off the covid-19 virus, and all other viruses.

Bloody hope it does seeing as I was out in CUH all morning, where there's already one person positive, and more likely!

Testament1 wrote: »
    I can see the BdJ becoming the new Aventus at this rate! It's my number 1 at the moment for sure.

Fantastic juice, a frequent wear for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,066 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

hi pat, would you know offhand if the last aventus i got was pre or post reformulation? thanks

hi pat, would you know offhand if the last aventus i got was pre or post reformulation? thanks

Pre! Literally just allocated last of the definite pre reformulation bottles today. Another flacon is on the way but won't know batch until it arrives. Having said that, I read a new review of the reform batch today saying there was very little difference compared to the older stuff so you just don't know....

Done.

You didn't use all that VIW already did you?! Not currently planning to do one but never say never etc. I *will* have something though that could be described as VIW's larger than life sibling!

Spring Flower and Green Irish Tweed: both of these need just one more order for me to go ahead and order in 500ml. If you're on the fence, now's the time....

Ha, I didn't. Not yet but jaysus over half way into the second 50ml and desperately afraid I should have left it on the shelf during the winter months but it's so bloody nice. What do you do ;) Oh please, if you do a viw I will buy a shed load (boards wouldn't let me use the original term ha), promise but slightly intrigued about a coconutty larger than life sibling.

Oh feck it, who am I to deprive soarer and Mclove. Stick me down for 2 Spring flower Pat please and please, please please think about viw. You remain as always, a legend :D

Horray for Eyespy!!

Mother's Day is saved!

• Advertisement

Shur throw me down for that while you're at it. May as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb!

You take butter vouchers?

That Spring Flower is ordered - will be in touch with people re it - could be as late as Sunday as tearing busy at the moment (apparently they expect me to work in this place - what's that about?!). Soarer: think I only have 30ml of the BdJ left now (subject to another bottle not being ordered).

That Spring Flower is ordered - will be in touch with people re it - could be as late as Sunday as tearing busy at the moment (apparently they expect me to work in this place - what's that about?!). Soarer: think I only have 30ml of the BdJ left now (subject to another bottle not being ordered).

Time for some self-quarantining Pat.

If I didnt have to go through my remaining stock - I'd be getting some BDJ!

Great days - EyeSpy, I hope you have a lovely weekend! Is that the Spring Flower gone now, I told my sister about it but she has been slow to get back to me.

Mc Love wrote: »
    If I didnt have to go through my remaining stock - I'd be getting some BDJ!

Great days - EyeSpy, I hope you have a lovely weekend! Is that the Spring Flower gone now, I told my sister about it but she has been slow to get back to me.

No, will have three 50ml bottles available. With 500ml splits, I'll usually go ahead with 7/8 (of 10) bottles taken, and hope to move the rest later.....

Eyespy wrote: »
    Ha, I didn't. Not yet but jaysus over half way into the second 50ml and desperately afraid I should have left it on the shelf during the winter months but it's so bloody nice. What do you do ;) Oh please, if you do a viw I will buy a shed load (boards wouldn't let me use the original term ha), promise but slightly intrigued about a coconutty larger than life sibling.

Oh feck it, who am I to deprive soarer and Mclove. Stick me down for 2 Spring flower Pat please and please, please please think about viw. You remain as always, a legend :D

Jaysis, you like the VIW alright! Will have a look at it for summer probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭flanno

Pre! Literally just allocated last of the definite pre reformulation bottles today. Another flacon is on the way but won't know batch until it arrives. Having said that, I read a new review of the reform batch today saying there was very little difference compared to the older stuff so you just don't know....

Sure stick my name on 2 of the new please.

Jaysis, you like the VIW alright! Will have a look at it for summer probably.

Oh you truly are the best, I'll keep my fingers crossed and my PayPal in credit so :D

flanno wrote: »
    Sure stick my name on 2 of the new please.

Will do.

..........................................................................................................................

Folks, please note that requests for new stuff (i.e. not in hand, or on the way to me) may push into April as I'm up the walls with the day job at the moment. They're unlikely to, but covering myself just in case! :)

• Advertisement

Last call!

Green Irish Tweed - I need to make a call on this one by tonight realistically. Currently have six (of ten) 50ml bottles allocated. One more request gets the 500ml split over the line and the flacon ordered.

TF Lost Cherry - dropping this one next few days if no-one else fancies a drop.

Berdoues Maasai Mara - need another ~20ml allocated for this one to happen or I'll call it a day on that one.

Tom Ford Black Orchid EdP - this one is happening, 30ml left.

Advertisement