Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suspected Terrorist Attack in Paris

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 903 ✭✭✭MysticMonk

Not reported yet.

I will bet you 1000 euro that he's a Muslim.

Do you want to take the bet?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,702 ✭✭✭✭BoatMad

MysticMonk wrote: »

Repatriation to a country of their choice...

does the country of their " choice" get a say

what do you do if they all pick "the US"

I see yo9u have thought this logically through then ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Gringo180 wrote: »
    5 million muslims in France and 90% are French born and bred.

Presumably a few here would expel them to er....North Africa!? ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 171 ✭✭Gavinz

Not reported yet.

Pffft.

The situation will only get worse and worse until Europeans rediscover their ethnic and national pride and take back control of their borders.

Like Nazi Germany you mean?

• Advertisement

The situation will only get worse and worse until Europeans rediscover their ethnic and national pride and take back control of their borders.

that didnt go too well the last time it was tried in Europe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

When did threads of this nature become a flame to the right wing moths? A few years ago this was happening but newly/recent registered posters were not a strong feature of them, now they make up the majority who only post on threads of this nature or related matters. It feels like boards is being taken over by the right.

Around the American elections a huge influx of new posters came to boards.

BoatMad wrote: »
    I see we are likely to be threatened by 400-1000 people ( many kids and women) in a 5 million population . right so.

its certainly time for the fear mongers to run amuck thats for sure

It only takes one small cell of these animals to cause carnage.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,530 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

MysticMonk wrote: »
    I will bet you 1000 euro that he's a Muslim.

Do you want to take the bet?

Abu Yousuf al Belgiki, praised and claimed by the Islamic State.

No concrete evidence yet I suppose.:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 109 ✭✭Dublin Pintman

Perhaps, or maybe just life imprisonment. Certainly anyone with dual citizenship should have their French citizenship revoked if convicted of serious crime.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

They should be hunted down the like the rats they are. Starting with ISIS supporters who live on this Island.

Big man. Big talk.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Just back from Paris on Tuesday and even had a drink at one of the bars of 2015's attacks unbeknownst to ourselves at the time. The Parisians will rise above this and life will go on.

Hopefully Sunday's vote does not get postponed, attacks like this can not be allowed to interfere with democracy - already the state of emergency is too much and normal civilised life can not be curtailed any further!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Beyondgone

It went pretty ok for a few years. People are still talking about it, occasionally. It ended badly, but loads does. The current PC nicey-smashey stuff will probably end badly too.

How about, instead of posting here about 100k times, you get outside and see the modern world for what it is, you strange shut-in.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

https://twitter.com/DrUmarAlQadri/status/855180005990596608

Damn islamophobes. Trying to raise fear

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Imagine been born and reared in Ireland and then been told your getting deported to a country you have no ties to whatsoevr on the basis of your religion. Can people not see how ridiculous that is :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

When did threads of this nature become a flame to the right wing moths? A few years ago this was happening but newly/recent registered posters were not a strong feature  of them, now they make up the majority who only post on threads of this nature or related matters. It feels like boards is being taken over by the right.
    If that is all you can think about then god help us really. No wonder Europe is screwed.

Around the American elections a huge influx of new posters came to boards.

I was wondering if P.ie had committed a purge of some sort, or if there was some political/****-storm-front message board that had closed.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 903 ✭✭✭MysticMonk

They have internal problems too...Just see this thread for people defending the attacks by calling everybody racist and attempting to obfuscate the issue at hand.

I really don't know what they get out of it apart from virtue signalling there lack of "racism".

I'll be the first to say it : i'd rather be a racist than a paedophile-worshipping religious murderer.

When did threads of this nature become a flame to the right wing moths? A few years ago this was happening but newly/recent registered posters were not a strong feature of them, now they make up the majority who only post on threads of this nature or related matters. It feels like boards is being taken over by the right.

I'd say that quite a few, like myself, are on the left but are not agreeing with the Left Today and its Middle Class takeover and views.

• Advertisement

Perhaps, or maybe just life imprisonment. Certainly anyone with dual citizenship should have their French citizenship revoked if convicted of serious crime.

Thats fine, however most of the attackers have not committed a crime before .so , well.... thats inconvenient .....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 263 ✭✭CoolHandBandit

Establishment media is going to have a hard time spinning this one but i'm going to go with the "inside job from the far right" to win the election for Le Pen angle.

Danzy wrote: »
    Abu Yousuf al Belgiki, praised and claimed by the Islamic State.

No concrete evidence yet I suppose.:rolleyes:

Are you actually doing :rolleyes: at people wanting to wait for sources and concrete evidence?

Is this really what it has become...?

Danzy wrote: »
    I'd say that quite a few, like myself, are on the left but are not agreeing with the Left Today and its Middle Class takeover and views.

its news to me that the middle classes have taken over " the left", the various general elections here suggest otherwise , but of course you know differently

• Registered Users Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

An increase in nationalism helped bring down the Soviet Union.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 109 ✭✭Dublin Pintman

Yeah of course :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 263 ✭✭CoolHandBandit

If that is all you can think about then god help us really. No wonder Europe is screwed.

There are plenty of his/her ilk im afraid. The results are all over the news on a weekly basis. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭SILVAMAN

Gringo180 wrote: »
    Imagine been born and reared in Ireland and then been told your getting deported to a country you have no ties to whatsoevr on the basis of your religion. Can people not see how ridiculous that is :pac:

How about deporting them to a heavily fortified Spike Island? Or Rockhall?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Establishment media is going to have a hard time spinning this one but i'm going to go with the "inside job from the far right" to win the election for Le Pen angle.

Ah Le Pen. A party founded by a Nazi loving holocaust denier.

• Advertisement

https://twitter.com/DrUmarAlQadri/status/855180005990596608

Damn islamophobes. Trying to raise fear

Al Qadri, a Sufi, basically an Islamic Buddhist sect, very peaceful and enlightened, really positive spiritualism is always rolled out as the voice of Islam in Ireland.

Yet if he went to Clonskeagh Mosque, the command centre for the very most of Muslims in Ireland, he would fear for his life

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement