Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suspected Terrorist Attack in Paris

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Her name was Ebba Akerlund and she won't be forgotten, no matter how much the left wing media would like to memory hole her.

Stefan Lofven has her blood on his hands. As does Fredrik Reinfeldt.

Hope they can sleep at night.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,336 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

It seems odd that a possible terrorist attack, involving guns, has happened in Paris and yet there's not really much media attention about it right now.

Are you not watching any news channels? Are you unaware of how many news outlets are reporting it online right now? :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 109 ✭✭Dublin Pintman

I think the last time I blurted out "for **** sake" and ranted for 15 minutes was the Berlin attack. Each one since then has me greeting it with a non chalant "what do you expect" attitude. Mind you, I do be somewhat more shocked at attacks in France and Britain than, say, Germany and Sweden, where the electorate and media have simply done **** all to oppose it.

Same here. How did we get to the stage where people being crushed and mutilated by Islamists in trucks is considered normal in Europe?
    Stefan Lofven has her blood on his hands. As does Fredrik Reinfeldt.

Hope they can sleep at night.

Don't worry those quislings will sleep very peacefully in their gated communities with their protection squads.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,436 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

It seems odd that a possible terrorist attack, involving guns, has happened in Paris and yet there's not really much media attention about it right now.

Sorry but this is all over the media. What are you watching/reading?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Beyondgone

Mahony0509 wrote: »
    They're saying its an armed robbery gone wrong.

There probably won't be many more "lone wolf" attacks, just shedloads of "robberies gone wrong". What do they say? There's lies, damn lies and statistics? How many robbery "aftermaths" involve "controlled explosions"?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Same here. How did we get to the stage where people being crushed and mutilated by Islamists in trucks is considered normal in Europe?

Don't worry those quislings will sleep very peacefully in their gated communities with their protection squads.

They don'y have to put up with the effects of their policies..........:(

• Registered Users Posts: 28,436 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Beyondgone wrote: »
    There probably won't be many more "lone wolf" attacks, just shedloads of "robberies gone wrong". What do they say? There's lies, damn lies and statistics? How many robbery "aftermaths" involve "controlled explosions"?

It's early days, and rumours are normal at this early stage.

Why so cynical about an unfolding story?

Armed robberies still happen you know?

Either way I do not know of any other terrorist attack being covered up as an armed robbery.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

We're almost at the stage where an 11 year old girl being torn in half by a truck in a European capital is seen as not that big of a deal.

Bit of an exaggeration. Stockholm attack was quite extensively covered by media. But you're right, it is certainly being normalised to an extent.

Beyondgone wrote: »

In the UK, grooming gangs crime used to be "isolated incidents". Until these isolated incidents began to explode in frequency.

The Establishment will always use coded language to try and disguise uncomfortable truths.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Mahony0509 wrote: »
    They're saying its an armed robbery gone wrong.

Please until it's confirmed can we go against our own humanity and not speculate thanks

• Advertisement

In the UK, grooming gangs crime used to be "isolated incidents". Until these isolated incidents began to explode in frequency.

The Establishment will always use coded language to try and disguise uncomfortable truths.

Don't forget the 'gas leak' angle that was being played for awhile.

I mean I assume we're talking about the grooming gangs that existed within the BBC during the 70s?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,138 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Laois_Man wrote: »
    Shhhh....don't anyone accuse the I******

Itinerants?
    I know they get blamed for a lot but I doubt they had anything to do with this

Itinerants?

The Italians, obviously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

murpho999 wrote: »

Either way I do not know of any other terrorist attack being covered up as an armed robbery.

Adare county limerick?
    That detective that was killed??

Itinerants?

The Italians, obviously.

Not these feckers again?

5aad4b57b843e12cbfd70266eb014cc5.png

You need to stop posting stuff I agree with. People will start to talk.

Not these feckers again?

Thread needs some...

father-ted-hitler-o.gif

Not these feckers again?

Jesus, the world'll be f*cked once they get the Super Star.

murpho999 wrote: »
    It's early days, and rumours are normal at this early stage.

Why so cynical about an unfolding story?

Armed robberies still happen you know?

Me either, but then I work in an office, so what's the chances, tbf? If I was a European cop, I'd probably know of loads of cases. I used to love Paris. I went there on my honeymoon, years ago - heaven. I went back in January this year...never again. Gone to the dogs. Too many bank robbers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Drakares

Je suis #5078
    #u ain't no Muslim bruv
    Right wing creaming themselves when there's an attack something something.
    #tolerance
    not real Islam something something.

I wait a week until next attack, open new thread, repeat. Welcome to Europe 2017.

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Drakares

Je suis #5078
    #u ain't no Muslim bruv
    #tolerance

wait a week until next attack, open new thread, repeat. Welcome to Europe 2017.

Not these feckers again?

Thread needs some...

father-ted-hitler-o.gif

As requested, and keeping with the Italian theme, how about the bould "Uncle" himself giving an early Fr. Ted impression

Mussolini1.gif

Is that where the Ali G booyakasha came from?

Drakares wrote: »
    Je suis #5078
    #u ain't no Muslim bruv
    #tolerance

wait a week until next attack, open new thread, repeat. Welcome to Europe 2017.

You forgot 'white people did bad things too, so really there's no need to even have a thread about this. The IRA set off a bomb once you know, so please don't talk about Islamic terrorism because that threatens the multi cultural narrative I've been indoctrinated with since secondary school.'

Is that where the Ali G booyakasha came from?

Is it coz Mussolini footage was black (and white)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭Somedude9

The attackers are suffering from a mental illness. I'd be confident in knowing which one.

You forgot 'white people did bad things too, so really there's no need to even have a thread about this. The IRA set off a bomb once you know, so please don't talk about Islamic terrorism because that threatens the multi cultural narrative I've been indoctrinated with since secondary school.'

More people have been killed by lightning strikes too....and in car accidents.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Il Fascista

The worst has to be "What about the Crusades?"

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 903 ✭✭✭MysticMonk

Hope the pereptrators plus all their friends and associates are hunted down and killed.

Mossad had the right idea after the Munich olympics

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement