Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gay baboon terrorises villagers, rapes 5 men.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Aw lads, how could you leave out this part of the story:
    When journalists visited the village, all male school kids were said to be wearing dresses as a preventative measure until the baboon has been dealt with.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Thats the best part in fairness :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,638 ✭✭✭andekwarhola

Quote:
    When journalists visited the village, all male school kids were said to be wearing dresses as a preventative measure until the baboon has been dealt with.

Skirting the issue somewhat.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Is a Zimbabwean boards ? And when is thier next meet up ?

I can't go myself , I'm probably washing my pet duck but we could organise an exchange for the OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,707 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Baboons cannot be gay. They just ride everything and anything.

Absolutely.

Gay men are never promiscuous........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Absolutely.

Go bang another bongo drum paddy. You must be getting tired of hatin on the gays by now.

Them filthy dirty gays.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,119 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

DIA I'd believe those articles, does seem like a legit website just not as castrated as the Irish media

Got to love the opener..

If you meet your wife when she’s older than around 23 or 24:

You are eating someone else’s cold leftovers, then doing their dishes.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Good job he wasn't after their nuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭mark_jmc

it didn't just make his day, it made his whole week....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

Men being raped is hilarious!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,556 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Absolutely.

Well that escalated.

Impressive given the threat title. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

Poor men. Imagine the pain of that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

statto25 wrote: »
    Waterford whispers must have an office in Zimbabwe

You'd have to wonder if anyone abroad has ever come across Waterford Whispers and believed the stories?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,970 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

pilly wrote: »
    You'd have to wonder if anyone abroad has ever come across Waterford Whispers and believed the stories?

Haven't they had some stories republished on foreign sites as that website unknowingly took it as being a real story. A little digging and:
    This is not the first time the site has fooled international media into believing it’s real. A yarn about a North Korean space mission was picked up by many reputable news outlets in 2014.
    A year later, they successfully duped a magazine in Uganda into believing that the journalist John Waters was relocating there, as well as a magazine in Germany into republishing a story about a stampede in Lidl.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,918 ✭✭✭circadian

The baboon is a bear.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Totally agree. Shame on the majority of people in here. What, just because it's in Zimbabwe it's funny and acceptable? I bet if it happened in Ireland all the people in here would be leaving the famous thoughts and prayers. Dispicable behaviour from everyone here. You should all be ashamed. Ashamed. Ass - shamed.

A fcuking gay baboon are you kidding me?!?!?!? The funniest thing I think I've ever read!!! Yes it's awful but my god it's freaking hilarious. A homosexual primate going around hunting men in the hopes of making their bums as red as their own. And the blokes wearing dresses to throw them off the scent. I seriously can't even cope. There better be books and at least a documentary about this, if not a movie. A gay baboon. Fantastic. *wipes tear from eye*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

Going around like that with their gangsta jeans slung low and their builder cracks.

They were asking for it your honour. They must take some responsibility.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Elemonator

Sounds like Leitrim on Christmas Eve.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

So the baboon removed the men's trousers and underwear and raped them. Yeah right, if they were actually raped it was willingly having removed their own clothing first.

Haven't they had some stories republished on foreign sites as that website unknowingly took it as being a real story. A little digging and:

Oh yeah I remember the stampede in Lidl one now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

So the baboon removed the men's trousers and underwear and raped them. Yeah right, if they were actually raped it was willingly having removed their own clothing first.

victim blaming

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Ah c'mon. Read the article.

Alleged reports of a baboon attacking and raping men. "Doctors confirmed the men have anal cancer". The boys of the village are all wearing dresses as a preventative measure.

If this isn't a spoof article, then it's a really weak rumour that's gotten very seriously out of hand.

If there was reason to believe the article was in any way accurate, people would be a little more sensitive.

Don't be so anal.

seamus wrote: »
    Ah c'mon. Read the article.

Alleged reports of a baboon attacking and raping men. "Doctors confirmed the men have anal cancer". The boys of the village are all wearing dresses as a preventative measure.

If this isn't a spoof article, then it's a really weak rumour that's gotten very seriously out of hand.

If there was reason to believe the article was in any way accurate, people would be a little more sensitive.

Don't be so anal.

Maybe Dr Crayfish was joining in on the joke?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,035 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Omackeral wrote: »
    Totally agree. Shame on the majority of people in here. What, just because it's in Zimbabwe it's funny and acceptable? I bet if it happened in Ireland all the people in here would be leaving the famous thoughts and prayers. Dispicable behaviour from everyone here. You should all be ashamed. Ashamed. Ass - shamed.

A fcuking gay baboon are you kidding me?!?!?!? The funniest thing I think I've ever read!!! Yes it's awful but my god it's freaking hilarious. A homosexual primate going around hunting men in the hopes of making their bums as red as their own. And the blokes wearing dresses to throw them off the scent. I seriously can't even cope. There better be books and at least a documentary about this, if not a movie. A gay baboon. Fantastic. *wipes 'tear' from 'eye'*

FYP

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 10,234 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Elemonator wrote: »
    Sounds like Leitrim on Christmas Eve.

I've heard it all now.

Leitrim doesn't exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭daheff

You know Zimbabwe today is their equivalent of Waterford Whispers right ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Beyondgone

This reminds me of the 1970's south African story about a male lion who would ambush village-men and drag them back to its lair and force them to become its sex-slaves. When the authorities eventually hired a hunter to track down the predatory gay lion, he followed it back to its lair and discovered 7 men, some severely injured, and all starving, quivering wrecks. The lead story in the local newspaper the following week was "Lions mauled gay Pride saved by bush Hunter ".

Epic headline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

daheff wrote: »
    You know Zimbabwe today is their equivalent of Waterford Whispers right ???
    It's not even theirs, it's some of those evangelical American yahoos I think. Doesn't rank at all in Zimbabwe's site traffic, but it's number 2,922 in Botswana

That tells you all you need to know

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

third world problems in Ireland :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,707 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Go bang another bongo drum paddy. You must be getting tired of hatin on the gays by now.

Them filthy dirty gays.
    Anything to say about the blatant racism posted earlier in the thread, or are you just being offended on other people's behalf by one thing at a time?

Advertisement